Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

DeletedUser

Fallen dear, I'm not really understanding why you keep saying TRE was bailing on the war, TRE and Hotrex has never ever been at war

Mar 18
00:15 The tribe is now enemies with HotRex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

Nice stats.
ty

Reliable Commander (Gold - Level 4)
You have supported other players in 3.000 battles!

the actual number is 5685 at this time.
:icon_eek: 800 mill ODD don't come easy
mine is nowhere near 3k btw :icon_redface:

i was just reviewing Ex stats btw
the merge began on the 27th and was csettled on the 30th
Ex went from 32 accounts to 46, from 39.6 mill to 64.5 mill

DateTribeRankMembersPointsVillagesODODAODD
2013-04-29Ex3.+48+64,822,662+6,729+932,419,625+455,088,732+477,330,893
2013-04-28Ex3.+46+60,849,764+6,320+880,686,160+424,381,906+456,304,254
2013-04-27Ex4.-32+39,641,596+4,070-754,300,620-332,959,564+421,341,056
2013-05-30Ex3.+46+64,494,041+6,724+1,086,027,088+504,845,038+581,182,050

today they are 36 accounts, 54.6 mill

2013-06-28Ex4.=36+54,635,674+5,691+1,118,899,061+454,263,263+664,635,798

before the [FU] merge, the average points were 1.24 mill
at the end of the merge, the average was 1.4 mill
today, the average is 1.5 mill

basically, ex is still ex, they just added some [FU] who are still fighting TRE, except it is no longer a stalemate
a lot of folks ([FU] and Infest) changed tribes while TRE broke the stalemate with [FU] and turned it into a decisive victory
but ex is still basically ex, for now, they are not yet broken, their core players have typically grown
the real victories here are...

1. TRE over [FU]
2. TRE recruitment over Ex recruitment (so far)
3. TRI future over Ex future (seemingly)
4. TRE transition of leadership (went very well apparently, while sometimes it can be the death of a tribe, but is still a victory against itself alone, basically TRE seems to have won the battle against TRE)

TRI over Ex has not happened, at least not yet
dominance in the West was up for grabs, they seem to have got the best positioning, but victory is not established, i am not sure TRI has even begun fighting the core of Ex?

so maybe it is not a gift horse, not yet anyway
atm TRI is still just basically warring the [FU] who joined Ex
but it is not truly a victory over Ex either, it is a victory over [FU]
and tbh, as everybody has noted, TRE was in a better position to start with, which is what made Ex merging [FU] and declaring a questionable decision
Ex could not help the recruits against TRE or HR, let alone both
and when [FU] is gone, apparently TRI will still be an enemy of Ex

in regards to who was right or wrong from a right or wrong perspective, rather than a win or lose perspective
maybe i will offer my thoughts at another time

Alf Hucker

or maybe we call all just hop onto an account in the winning tribe and be done with it :lol:

DeletedUser107592

or maybe we call all just hop onto an account in the winning tribe and be done with it :lol:

Well, I have a different perspective than most. There is more to winning than being in the tribe that wins the world.

As far as I am concerned every player in EX is on a winning account. They have fought against tremendous odds for an extremely long period of time without giving up and without breaking. Not taking anything away from anyone in HR or MW but it is easy to hang in there and keep playing when you are in the top tribe with a shot at winning the world, or playing in the 2nd ranked tribe with a good possibility of merging into the winning tribe.

Its a completely different story when you are in a tribe that is not in that position, facing day after day of nothing but incoming, dodging, sniping and trying to counter attack back.

If you play TW long enough the worlds begin to blur together and most of them are not memorable in any way. World 64 will not be that way for the EX players.

A couple of years down the road EX players will be in a tribe somewhere talking about past worlds and they will be able to say "I was in EX and I will never forget it. We did not win, we fought the top 3 tribes all at the same time, we did not quit and we did not run and we did not break".

Thanks Ex you are the greatest.

Alf Hucker

you mean you aren't impressed with shahyd's recruitment, mergers, account hopping techniques?

darn, /me goes back to MW (soon to be defunct) warring :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A couple of years down the road EX players will be in a tribe somewhere talking about past worlds and they will be able to say "I was in EX and I will never forget it. We did not win, we fought the top 3 tribes all at the same time, we did not quit and we did not run and we did not break".

Thanks Ex you are the greatest.

Pity how that's still not enough for you to earn the respect of some players in my tribe :(

DeletedUser

Wheres the war then, post the declaration for us, o yeh there isn't one, idiot

What is the difference? Did we not fight them? Did we not defend? Did we not retaliate? Did we not snipe/recap/pre-noble? If every war has to have a declaration, then i don't think world 1 had any wars at all neither did world 2.

i have been following this, just keeping my mouth shut, but with everybody throwing up war stats, you know i cannot resist posting mine :icon_redface:

20+ mill od, 60 caps up :p
that at less than half the size of the next smallest account on the top 10 list
and while leading the rank 2 tribe with no council
and i was distracted by ~@~ for a while

20tan2daye~MW~2801.985.970577.045

reason i am only rank 20 there is because fear? joined the war and i am not near fear? :icon_evil:

:p

Reliable Commander (Silver - Level 3)

You have supported other players in 500 battles!
Next level: Support another player in 3.000 battles!

Same,lol. this is mine.

EX War:
12 Sapphire Jim TRI 18 15 2.159.860 175.717

Bunny War:
30 Sapphire Jim TRI 14 2 864.823 184.014

FU war:
14 Sapphire Jim TRI 11 1 471.846 452.992

My Support Awards:
Death of a hero (Gold - Level 4)
While supporting other villages, 100.000 of your units died an honorable death!
Actual Number is 290K

Reliable Commander (Silver - Level 3)
You have supported other players in 500 battles!
Actual number is 1.2K

Nowhere as good as shayd's but still better than bronzed :) here is his:

Ex war:
84 bronzed TRI 0 0 0 246.115

FU war:
No stats, not even on the war ranking because he has 0 for everything.

fallen thats some really good stats bronzed's got there ;) Shame he hid his awards :(

As far as making assumptions about your support the awards which you ran and hid since my previous post two days ago about this covers it all.

You have NO Reliable Commander award at all. None!!!!! To late to run hide them awards now...lol.

In another post Ascension asked : "What have you done for TRi".

I have his answer. You have proven this applies to you.

[12:40:30 AM] Craig Weston: turns out what is in TRE's pants are just low hanging boobs and not actually testicles.

It does not apply to those good TRI players who are participating in the war and doing their best, a war you wanted, a war you provoked, and a war you won't fight in.

I have some questions for shayd, would you allow your members in ~MW~ to have ZERO ODA in your wars?

Do you expect your top player to help out the small ones with nuking support?(The top player who is also located in the backlines and do not use their nukes at all)

Do think it's alright for your top player located in the backlines to send less support than players one third his size who are in the frontlines?

Do you allow members to secretly plan an OP on you? Then do nothing about it.

Do you tolerate members nobling other members and allies?

Do you think 'im saving up nobles to take 50 villages in 1 second' is a valid reason for not attacking anyone?

Do you think sitting an account is a valid reason for not supporting the account?

6. have more than 3 players on an account
Do you allow accounts to have 5 players merged into them?

oh, and Bronzed has said Long ride merged into him and left cos he couldn't handle the size of the account, i think thats just complete BS, by the time LR merged into him, the account was roughly 1mil, i can handle a 2mil account just by myself, i think you just tricked him into merging then kicked him off, cos he still has an account in the world, if you click on his user file, he still has 120 conquers which means he has NEVER
deleted. It is a violation of TW rule for multi-accounting. Either he has never logged on your account and did not cheat meaning you lied about him not being able to handle the account size and you lied to him about the merge and just toke away 60 of his villages for free or he was multi-accounting.

Im not gonna report you about this,but you better not do it again.

Sorry about so many questions shayd, im just curious about how another duke will handle these situations.

bronzed

Go crawl back under whatever rock you came from, with people like your attitude who have shown so little disregard for TRE yet are still there, and then question why I'm not fighting to help you is amusing, your a creep ass, who got a nice and easy set up account from chris, tried to screw everyone over got out and has had one hell of a chip on your shoulder, why not do everyone a favour and go join Ex

DeletedUser

Go crawl back under whatever rock you came from, with people like your attitude who have shown so little disregard for TRE yet are still there, and then question why I'm not fighting to help you is amusing, your a creep ass, who got a nice and easy set up account from chris, tried to screw everyone over got out and has had one hell of a chip on your shoulder, why not do everyone a favour and go join Ex

You got a nice set up account by 5 merges. I have ZERO

I've been on this account since 180k, chris left at around 800k-1mil, i did alot for this account, i nobled most of the villages, i gained most of the od's, i was the one fighting the EX, Fu and Bunny war, yet somehow only chris gets credit for this account and what it is now. it is his account, but that doesn't deny what i have done for it.

You are just a hypocrite, you had your whole area go barb before you even hit the players, you just got free 10k barbs everywhere, you have someone nobling little barbs then grow it and let you noble it off him, the villages are even have a o or d at the end to tell you whether it's offense or defence. you had 5 merges, you are at the backlines and made no war effort. Your not fighting this war for me, your fighting it for TRI, im only on the northern frontlines, if you nuke the southern frontlines that doesn't help me at all, if you send support your not helping me at all, this is just one of your countless BS reasons for not helping in the war.

I don't join EX because i earned my position i TRI, i fought in all the wars, i sent support, i nuked targets, i sat accounts, i sent resources,

i still don't get why you still think i tried screwing TRE over with the bunny merge, me and demon has made countless posts denying it, you never saw the mails so you should just shut up, what was discussed was only between me and demon, no one else knows. its funny how you think you know it better than both of us. And you are the person who was screwing everyone over, i saw the skype message of you secretly planning an OP on me, you tried to get TRE to war stunts as soon as you jump shipped, you were lucky i didn't tell TRE about it,

This thread is named clearing the truths from the lies, im not posting any biased opinions, im not setting double standards, im posting the truth. Tbh, i didn't even want to post here, im sure kad and lish doesn't either, but you keep posting 'BS' and lies, you put all the blames on EX, you have no sportsmanship,you have no respect, you cheat, you do all this to try to make yourself look good and hide the fact that you have ZERO
ODA in the wars, you are just a SELFISH player, you hide the truth. Everyone in TRI knows you have no war oda, they know you don't support tribe members, they know you don't nuke enemies, but they know i nuke EX members, they know i send trains 160hours out to help with a OP, they know i send resources when they're out of clay, they know they can count on me for sitting accounts(im sitting one right now) they know i send support> The EX players up north know i send them nukes everyday, i clear their villages, i noble their villages, they also know you are nothing more than talk, you say you have school exams, but you can write posts this long in the forums but you can't send 1 attack.

DeletedUser

As some of you might remember I posted Bronzeds conquering stats here a couple of weeks ago. And now I think it is time for an update.

Here is Bronzed conquering stats again:http: //www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=3249707

As you might notice he stills only nobles inactives and barbs. The only times he nobles a player who is not inactive or barb, that player has like 2000 points. I have never seen such a pitiful 4 mil point account before. You should be internally nobled by your tribe, so those villages actually comes to use for them.

DeletedUser

I'm aware on the op on Erixson, however neither side has officially declared war on each other.

That's because you would rather we just eat you one member at a time rather than the entirety of your tribe at once. I totally understand whoever is on the border gets ruined while those that are backlines get to enjoy the safety of the meatshield :)

DeletedUser107592

You got a nice set up account by 5 merges. I have ZERO

I've been on this account since 180k, chris left at around 800k-1mil, i did alot for this account, i nobled most of the villages, i gained most of the od's, i was the one fighting the EX, Fu and Bunny war, yet somehow only chris gets credit for this account and what it is now. it is his account, but that doesn't deny what i have done for it.

You are just a hypocrite, you had your whole area go barb before you even hit the players, you just got free 10k barbs everywhere, you have someone nobling little barbs then grow it and let you noble it off him, the villages are even have a o or d at the end to tell you whether it's offense or defence. you had 5 merges, you are at the backlines and made no war effort. Your not fighting this war for me, your fighting it for TRI, im only on the northern frontlines, if you nuke the southern frontlines that doesn't help me at all, if you send support your not helping me at all, this is just one of your countless BS reasons for not helping in the war.

I don't join EX because i earned my position i TRI, i fought in all the wars, i sent support, i nuked targets, i sat accounts, i sent resources,

i still don't get why you still think i tried screwing TRE over with the bunny merge, me and demon has made countless posts denying it, you never saw the mails so you should just shut up, what was discussed was only between me and demon, no one else knows. its funny how you think you know it better than both of us. And you are the person who was screwing everyone over, i saw the skype message of you secretly planning an OP on me, you tried to get TRE to war stunts as soon as you jump shipped, you were lucky i didn't tell TRE about it,

This thread is named clearing the truths from the lies, im not posting any biased opinions, im not setting double standards, im posting the truth. Tbh, i didn't even want to post here, im sure kad and lish doesn't either, but you keep posting 'BS' and lies, you put all the blames on EX, you have no sportsmanship,you have no respect, you cheat, you do all this to try to make yourself look good and hide the fact that you have ZERO
ODA in the wars, you are just a SELFISH player, you hide the truth. Everyone in TRI knows you have no war oda, they know you don't support tribe members, they know you don't nuke enemies, but they know i nuke EX members, they know i send trains 160hours out to help with a OP, they know i send resources when they're out of clay, they know they can count on me for sitting accounts(im sitting one right now) they know i send support> The EX players up north know i send them nukes everyday, i clear their villages, i noble their villages, they also know you are nothing more than talk, you say you have school exams, but you can write posts this long in the forums but you can't send 1 attack.

Ascension I think you are being a bit hard on Bronzed here and don't properly understand the situation. So if you don't mind I am going to defend him a bit.

Below average players like Bronzed are quite common in this game. They really don't have the skills to participate in ops like other players and be a good tribe player.

They try and hide their inadequacies through a variety of approaches such as Bronzed has done. They attack their own weaker members or those of their allied members who are smaller and weaker to convince anyone who does not know better how "tough" they are and to install fear in them so that they can try and intimidate them later. Same reason for running their mouths in the forums trying to convince everyone else that they are wrong and only his way is the right way.

They don't participate in ops because doing so would expose their lack of capabilities. They noble barbs and internal in the backlines only where they are safe, if the backline suddenly became the frontline they would run to another area to be safe and away from the danger zone.

In Bronzed's case he has "merged" several times to grow his account. He has internaled quit players while they have cleared other barbs and nobled them for him to take. You have to understand, if it is not a free village, if it is not a barb, if it is not a player who is smaller than he is considerable no matter if they are in his tribe or an allied tribe he is not capable of nobling them.

Really, you can't hate someone like this, you have to feel sorry for them. No matter how large his account is, no matter how large it becomes you have to understand he is not a real player but a poser. To make matters even worse you have to understand despite his mouth he knows he is a poser and has to live with the fact thats all he will ever be.

Players like yourself are a threat to him. You participate in tribe ops like he should. You take enemy villages like he should. You support your tribe members like he should. By doing so you highlight and draw attention to what he does not do. Any player who does do what they should is a threat to him because they expose him as the fraud he really is..a wanna be.

Any player who dares speak up against his actions becomes a target for him, they "do nothing, they are a traitor, they are a spy". He has no choice but to attack them and run them down verbally to protect himself. If he does not do this he faces the possibility of the two greatest threats to a player such as himself.

1. Being dismissed from the tribe cutting off his ability to "merge" with other players to grow his account and cutting off his supply of free villages.
2. Being told by the tribe aristos he either participates in tribe ops and providing support to his tribe members or be eaten and his villages distributed to competent deserving players who have participated in tribe ops or support.

He can't afford this. He is not capable of participating in an op successfully due to his skill level of play. He is afraid to send support to his own tribe members because he knows what he would do if he were one of them based on his own past actions and behaviors.

So the more he is exposed the more threatened he feels and the more vicious he becomes with his verbal attacks on those who speak up against him.

So remember, in all actuality he is not something to hate, but a player who needs your pity.

Demonshadows96

As some of you might remember I posted Bronzeds conquering stats here a couple of weeks ago. And now I think it is time for an update.

Here is Bronzed conquering stats again:http: //www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=3249707

As you might notice he stills only nobles inactives and barbs. The only times he nobles a player who is not inactive or barb, that player has like 2000 points. I have never seen such a pitiful 4 mil point account before. You should be internally nobled by your tribe, so those villages actually comes to use for them.

I find it interesting that since February 26th of this year, Bronzed has nobled a grand total of 10 villages that were not either barbarian or internals, two of which are from Ex back from when I think they had an alliance, and the other 8 looking like they came from smaller players, more just clean up rather than fighting anyone. Over the course of that time frame, he has had 319 total conquers, meaning that only 3.1% of his conquers were non barb/internals (10\319). He has 411 villages according to TW stats. So in that time frame he nobled 77.6% of his villages. (319/411).

If you take the 319 conquers he had in that period and subtract out the 10 that were outside of his tribe/not barb, 309 of his 411 villages came from barbs/internals in the last four months or so, which equates out to 75% of his total account (309/411). So we know that at least 75% of Bronzed's account comes from internals/barbs, and that doesn't take into account the barbs/internals he had before that time.

This wouldn't be so bad if Bronzed was using the troops in all these villages he's getting for the good of the tribe through support and nuking targets for others to noble, but we can quickly rule out him doing that based on other stats. So I'm left wondering, what has Bronzed been doing with all of his nukes the past four months? With only 3.8 mil ODA, you've got to assume that Bronzed has a lot of nukes just sitting at home doing nothing, as it's obvious he's not even clearing out the barbs and internals he's nobling. And don't get me started on support, as we all know Bronzed isn't using his defense to defend against the sea of barbs and internals he's been nobling. So what is he doing for the tribe with his large stash of defensive troops and nukes that he isn't using?

In my opinion as a duke and a player, if bronzed isn't using his nukes to help clear targets, nor using his defense to support people (which we can tell from his lack of ODA and lack of reliable commander awards), then he is essentially wasting 400 some villages worth of troops, and TRI could probably find someone to put them to much better use for the tribe.

Just my two cents using a statistical analysis.

(Note: These figures don't factor in Bronzed nobling himself, so the margin of error on these numbers is probably +/- 3% or so, but you get the general idea of what they show).

Last edited:

bronzed

My troops have been farming, but thanks for your concern :)

But Hobos clearly you just wanna fight everyone, but this is a strategy game, and I have a strategy :) I know how to do the things in this game that you are required to do to be strong offensively and defensively, that has been shown in other worlds, as well as been shown in the earlier stages in this world, I wouldn't be in this world if I hadn't, and when the time is right I have no doubt I will again :)

DeletedUser

But Hobos clearly you just wanna fight everyone, but this is a strategy game, and I have a strategy :) I know how to do the things in this game that you are required to do to be strong offensively and defensively, that has been shown in other worlds, as well as been shown in the earlier stages in this world, I wouldn't be in this world if I hadn't, and when the time is right I have no doubt I will again :)

May I ask what your strategy is?? To hide from everything and grow big on barbs and internals??

I think you will keep growing on barbs and inactive TRI members, and when time comes you will try to jump too HR, hoping that they will take you because of your big acc (I doubt that they would ever recruit you though). Cause seing as you dont care about TRI or its members it seems you might not be very loyal to them. As soon as things get hard for TRI and the problems are closing in on you too, then you will show your real nature and abandon the ship. I think this strategy of yours is just simple cowardice.

DeletedUser107592

In other words your a coward following the same "strategy" you have followed all game running from tribe to tribe to avoid conflict while you did nothing to help any tribe you were in.

I find it interesting that while i have several incoming from several TRI players including the one that you said this about:

You can think I want to fight everyone all you want, but it is a wargame and at least I fight someone unlike you who can only fight a barb someone else has cleared for you.

Demonshadows96

Correct me if im wrong, but i don't remember seeing any threads discussing about Ex War, however i do see threads like these in the forums.

Lord Aplha on 13.05.2013 at 19:36
Ok this has got to be said, bronzed pushed the war between EX+FU vs us. We have got this war that he say coming ( some say he caused)

Yet we have been at war with FU for 22 days and Bronzed has no war stats...

We have been at war with EX for 14 days, and the only stats he has got is EX attacking him....

What the heck are you doing!
How long does it to take to merge?
How long does it take you to build some nukes!
Why are you even in this tribe, when you don't bother to attack anyone!

You are a 2.8mil player with only with only 3.8mil ODA our lowest player wakokok191 has more ODA than you and he is not even 10% of your size!

It's a joke. End of Rant

And you responded with the most BS thing i've ever heard

F) I'm currently during exam period myself (i'm not even farming) i'm logging in, minting coins and rez balancing, account manager is doing the rest. I'm not screwing up my final year of uni for Tribal Wars, so if you wanna step up and sit me say now, as at present the only person i respect enough to sit is Lish and i have been on stand by to send support to him if it is needed and don't want to account lock that out.

Whoops-a-daisey. So during your exam period, and over the past four months, you've been so busy you've been unable to noble another player or participate at all in the Ex war, even by sending a few nukes or support, but you've found time to continue to farm on a 400+ village account?

Well that's a relief, we wouldn't want you to run out of packets or you wouldn't be able to continue to eat up barbs and internals at an alarming rate. I'll go tell Erixson and the rest of your tribe on the front that your too busy playing sim-city in the back to help them.

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&id=9755727

Erixson has lost about a million points and gained 30 million ODD the past four weeks. Are you really going to sit there and tell your entire tribe, and the world, that you're too busy to help him because of exams and farming?

DeletedUser107592

Whoops-a-daisey. So during your exam period, and over the past four months, you've been so busy you've been unable to noble another player or participate at all in the Ex war, even by sending a few nukes or support, but you've found time to continue to farm on a 400+ village account?

Well that's a relief, we wouldn't want you to run out of packets or you wouldn't be able to continue to eat up barbs and internals at an alarming rate. I'll go tell Erixson and the rest of your tribe on the front that your too busy playing sim-city in the back to help them.

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&id=9755727

Erixson has lost about a million points and gained 30 million ODD the past four weeks. Are you really going to sit there and tell your entire tribe, and the world, that you're too busy to help him because of exams and farming?

Sure he will. He will sit right there with his villages full of D and not lift a finger to help anyone in his tribe using the excuses that he either "does not trust them" or his "D is reserved for Lish" while Erixon gets beat to death. His answer to the problem is run hide his awards thinking that no one can't tell he is not helping then :).