Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

bronzed

Cool story bro, but anyone who is caught to not be getting involved and helping you will be kicked and rimmed immediately, we have a new duke, who is a lot more active, and takes no bs :)

Though it does amuse me how one tribe can have 4 top 10 tribes attacking them at once, and not for simple growth or for the reason's of war, but simply because they don't like the dukes attitude, that has to be a first.

DeletedUser

Why fight half the world when you can fight the entire thing instead, right Ex?

[spoil]
30374564.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~, TRE, Infest
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex, [Fu], ~@~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221
Side 2: 49
Difference: 172

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,023,879
Side 2: 469,322
Difference: 1,554,557

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
doing-it-wrong.jpg
[/spoil]

bronzed

I can not like that enough, if you are at least going to make the entire world hate you, at least have the power and skill to fight them all

DeletedUser107592

I can not like that enough, if you are at least going to make the entire world hate you, at least have the power and skill to fight them all

This may have escaped your attention but Ex has been fighting HR and MW for quite some time and we are still here. So obviously we have some skill and power. Pretty amazing for a tribe that has the "worse duke in tw huh" :)

So under those conditions I would ask if you are an idiot, but at this point thats a pretty rhetorical question.

Last edited by a moderator:

bronzed

And didn't you start the war with 3 tribes, Ex, Exo and CTT, and now to have a decent member count you have had to recruit from [FU] and ~@~, so you have lost what 100 members or so since the start of the war? You've probably recruited more members than MW and Hotrex since the start of the war, yet you have the least, when you started with the most.

You aren't exactly winning are you.

DeletedUser107592

And didn't you start the war with 3 tribes, Ex, Exo and CTT, and now to have a decent member count you have had to recruit from [FU] and ~@~, so you have lost what 100 members or so since the start of the war? You've probably recruited more members than MW and Hotrex since the start of the war, yet you have the least, when you started with the most.

You aren't exactly winning are you.

Well, since you are clueless about what the purpose of EXo and CTT actually were, or what the condition of them were when the war started how many tribes I started with is sort of irrelevant.

As far as winning, only one tribe can, and there are many loosing tribes.

Here is what you should be asking yourself.

How does the "worse duke in tw" according to you keep attracting these new players. And how does the "worse duke in tw history" keep fighting all these tribes with "no skills and no powers" yet that tribe is still here.

And thats despite you running around from tribe to tribe with your hat in your hand in your raggedy worn out britches like the little beggar you are going "please please come help us in our war with EX".

Is it because:

1. It just defies all odds, logic, and statistics.

or

2. You are as completely clueless and ignorant about TW as everyone else thinks your are.

Me, my vote is for 2. :)

bronzed

Begging from tribe to tribe? ummm, Everyone was already at war with you, but please do share who I have been to asking them to fight Ex with you? Is there anyone left.

And you aren't going to be around for much longer, its just taking time to take you out, but please tell us what battles you have won, what ground you have gained through war, and not recruiting.

And wow you took in FU and ~@~ members, the FU members who was idiotic enough to follow warlord, so that doesn't say much for them, and the ~@~ members left cause they was to stupid, or useless to end up in MW. Thats bragging rights for you.

It is amusing that when trying to brag, the only things you have to brag about is really quite pathetic :)

DeletedUser107592

Begging from tribe to tribe? ummm, Everyone was already at war with you, but please do share who I have been to asking them to fight Ex with you? Is there anyone left.

And you aren't going to be around for much longer, its just taking time to take you out, but please tell us what battles you have won, what ground you have gained through war, and not recruiting.

And wow you took in FU and ~@~ members, the FU members who was idiotic enough to follow warlord, so that doesn't say much for them, and the ~@~ members left cause they was to stupid, or useless to end up in MW. Thats bragging rights for you.

It is amusing that when trying to brag, the only things you have to brag about is really quite pathetic :)

They were smart enough not to go where you are, so that says something for them :)

DeletedUser49518

I constantly see Fallen hobos name in various threads among W64 forums. From what I see though, despite all his big talk he has really not taken any villages from a real opponent. Total he has only taken like 3 hotrex villages, 4 ~mw~, and 1 iGouge. You must be a pretty smooth talker to keep recruiting players because you certainly don't appear to set a good example for other players in your tribe. I don't know either party involved in this conflict but it does appear that Ex put themselves in this position.

DeletedUser1350

I constantly see Fallen hobos name in various threads among W64 forums. From what I see though, despite all his big talk he has really not taken any villages from a real opponent. Total he has only taken like 3 hotrex villages, 4 ~mw~, and 1 iGouge. You must be a pretty smooth talker to keep recruiting players because you certainly don't appear to set a good example for other players in your tribe. I don't know either party involved in this conflict but it does appear that Ex put themselves in this position.

how does it taste?

bronzed

Stats since TRE and FU started to now

Side 1:
Tribes: Ex, [Fu]
Side 2:
Tribes: TRE

Timeframe: 07/03/2013 00:00:00 to 07/05/2013 16:02:07

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,116
Side 2: 2,863
Difference: 253

chart

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 260
Difference: 199

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 24,847,471
Side 2: 22,955,491
Difference: 1,891,980

chart

Side 1: 518,431
Side 2: 2,436,265
Difference: 1,917,834

chart

DeletedUser

This is the best quote on the externals. This right here sums up Ex's problems. WAKE UP EX MEMBERS! SilentNobler and FH have been dishonest with you and have not followed their own tribe rules.

FH: Internals will be shared with the tribe, especially the smaller players to help strengthen the tribe.

^^
Tribe rule # 6489

I fully expect to be flamed and if I am, then I'm prepared with Skype chats to fire back. This is the reason that I left permanently. SN was beyotching at me for months and months. So, I caught Laushu and FH doing squat to help the tribe with support, snipes and forum posts and called them out and I was chastized to no end. Laushu had not even made a forum post for over 3 months! Yet was a council member and was getting free internals.

Now, someone else has noticed this and you Ex members need to wake up and demand that SN hand over the free internals that the council clique seem to enjoy while making everyone else slug it out with HotRex.
Here's the stats to back up what I said.

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2695268&type=gain&pn=1

And
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4964121&type=lose&pn=5

Steve
mummybear's co

Deleted User - 4669627

idk when the declaration was made, don't know what is the reality behind the stats, but here are the stats from the date of the OP

Side 1:
Tribes: Ex, [Fu]
Side 2:
Tribes: TRE

Timeframe: 30/04/2013 00:00:00 to 07/05/2013 23:49:28

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 112
Difference: 101

chart

Side 1: 102,533
Side 2: 1,064,085
Difference: 961,552

chart

DeletedUser

This is the best quote on the externals. This right here sums up Ex's problems. WAKE UP EX MEMBERS! SilentNobler and FH have been dishonest with you and have not followed their own tribe rules.

^^
Tribe rule # 6489

I fully expect to be flamed and if I am, then I'm prepared with Skype chats to fire back. This is the reason that I left permanently. SN was beyotching at me for months and months. So, I caught Laushu and FH doing squat to help the tribe with support, snipes and forum posts and called them out and I was chastized to no end. Laushu had not even made a forum post for over 3 months! Yet was a council member and was getting free internals.

Now, someone else has noticed this and you Ex members need to wake up and demand that SN hand over the free internals that the council clique seem to enjoy while making everyone else slug it out with HotRex.
Here's the stats to back up what I said.

http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=2695268&type=gain&pn=1

And
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4964121&type=lose&pn=5

Steve
mummybear's co

Blah blah blah... Loyalty is everything, and you were disloyal to the extent you gave out information and betrayed your tribe. Look what happened to fundamental for doing the same thing. The only difference is that you took the weak way out and deleted.

Now run along back to the land of the unworthy.

DeletedUser49518

You obviously have your facts wrong, mummy deleted after she was told she was to be force internalled by SN.

You will notice he took the opportunity to insult you but did not even make a remark to my comment. Any disputing that Fallen Hobos is recruiting and using players as meat shields while he grows off internals? His ODA has gone up 500K over 30 days. Pretty amazing for a guy that is constantly at war. You are probably going to respond with "Who are you to be commenting on this? Mind your own business?...blah blah blah" You are right I have no stake in this conflict. I am just an outside observer. I live on the rim. I am 1/5th your size. Yet over 30 days out here my ODA has gone up 350K doing next to nothing out here.

DeletedUser107592

You obviously have your facts wrong, mummy deleted after she was told she was to be force internalled by SN.

Incorrect. Again. She deleted after she said she could not handle the front line villages. She was offered back line villages as a swap and deleted instead.

DeletedUser107592

And you are incorrect again. I think I'll take mummybear's word over yours any day of the week

SilentNobler on 15.04. at 05:31
hey Louise,

I need you to jump on skype and come find me next time you log in. That frontline needs to be re-assigned and you need to work with people who will be taking them so this goes smoothly.

then i need you to start with the backlines that will be given to you in exchange.

asap please.

mummybear on 15.04. at 18:38
Ok Arathie I'll be online later,

SilentNobler on 15.04. at 18:40
i think theres about 28 of them. that includes k54 front, k55 front and k64 front.

and im off to bed now Louise.

mummybear on 15.04. at 18:41
Ok but I can support some myself, I don't want to be totally out of the frontline sleep well. X

SilentNobler on 15.04. at 18:49
its temporary Louise. you'll get the same number of large backline villages right now to compensate for the loss. then you can keep growing as per the barb nobling policy, along with internals and red/brown dots within the backline area. you have no real offense. at least 26 villages at this stage of the game is not ideal from what i see.

grow your account at peace. log in daily, no more 2k incoming. no need for sitters or people to watch at night or weekends. get some offense, nuke the hell out of hotrex from a safe distance. use the def to stack others or snipe for them. when ure bigger and able to hold your own better, you can look at frontline again.

this swap wont be instant. as and when u see incoming trains to your frontline villages, people who are going to take them will be notified. then u can safely remove stacks and let others recap off hotrex and stack behind.

[4/22/2013 9:11:18 AM]Noche : i got louise on skype
[4/22/2013 9:11:54 AM] arathi (SN): at this hour??
[4/22/2013 9:12:05 AM] Noche: no, was earlier
[4/22/2013 9:12:08 AM] Noche: let me get the convo
[4/22/2013 9:13:40 AM] arathi (SN): k
[4/22/2013 9:15:29 AM] Noche: [5:21:59 PM] Noche: We need to address your frontline vills ASAP
[5:25:17 PM] Louise-mummybear: Take what you like account is set to delete. Maybe dropping me a message before Arathie issues threats would have been the way forward.
[5:25:52 PM] Noche: why delete, why not the courtesy of sending a sit to your tribe
[5:25:55 PM] Noche: to internal it
[5:26:49 PM] Noche: and this is something we have talked about for awhile
[5:29:54 PM] Louise-mummybear: I wasn, t planning on leaving until I was threatened with forced internal on villages I was willing to give any way as soon as it was sorted I assumed this was happening. Now I don, t feel like being courteous. Sorry Noche you weren, t rude and unneccessarily aggressive but your the first person to mail, so you got reaction.
[5:35:00 PM] Noche: np, it happens but we have talked about making the game easier by moving you off the frontline and replacing your vills with backline with internals
[5:35:16 PM] Noche: but it seemed to not be getting done and instead you lose villages
[5:35:50 PM] Noche: the intent was to help but you have to accept the assistance, it was not a slight towards you but just looking at the good of the tribe
[5:36:01 PM] Noche: and that is what i have to do
[5:42:43 PM] Louise-mummybear: I know I was happy with the arrangement I was happy to give them up. I assumed they were being assigned. Then I get a nasty message threatening forced internal. As you can imagine I, m very upset. I have been nothing but loyal, and I have one of the best def records here, yes I know I couldn, t hold them that is why I said yes to the plan. Not sure what I did or didn, t do but I didn, t deserve that message. X
[5:43:56 PM] Noche: so are you interested in reversing the delete and sending the sit
[4/22/2013 9:15:36 AM] Noche: no response to my last post

So, like i said, we offered to swap. Now go believe whoever you want.

DeletedUser

That's odd. Looks like SN lost 200k points to the majestic barbarian villages :icon_rolleyes: