Ex w24 player wanting some updates.....

DeletedUser

Hello World 24

Hey guys Ex W24 player here, was just wanting to know what’s going on in this world I loved so much? Who is the #1 ranked tribe now? Are holla and wisdom still playing? Orel,Smurf and King piggy, are these guys still around? glyn also and Niyah??? What are the latest merges and so on? Are deus and Storm still the badass’?

When I was around VVV had just merged into storm and were fighting Manic? What happened there? Did manic self implode as many thought they would or were they betrayed by Hoc? And is he still going? I would expect he is in Storm or Deus now???? :icon_eek:

Thanks guys your input world be awesome then I’ll run off back to w34 and leave you to it:)

P.S I have my anti flame suit on so all you flamers crack on!!!!

Happy hunting

Rho

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello World 24

Hey guys Ex W24 player here, was just wanting to know what’s going on in this world I loved so much? Who is the #1 ranked tribe now? Are holla and wisdom still playing? Orel,Smurf and King piggy, are these guys still around? glyn also and Niyah??? What are the latest merges and so on? Are deus and Storm still the badass’?

When I was around VVV had just merged into storm and were fighting Manic? What happened there? Did manic self implode as many thought they would or were they betrayed by Hoc? And is he still going? I would expect he is in Storm or Deus now???? :icon_eek:

Thanks guys your input world be awesome then I’ll run off back to w34 and leave you to it:)

P.S I have my anti flame suit on so all you flamers crack on!!!!

Happy hunting

Rho

Storme is the #1 ranked tribe now. Holla is still playing, wIzd0m quit. I'm (Orel) still playing, Smurf- and KG quit. Glynjack and Niyah are still playing. Deus and Storm are at war, and still fighting. MANIC self-imploded as well as hocc leaving.

Then Deus and Storm went to war, while MANIC turned into SOA and tried to fight Deus. Then they disbanded, and long-story-short, became HYPER and RONIN separately. Hocc is in RONIN, and HYPER is fighting Storm.

DeletedUser80599

Are holla and wisdom still playing? Orel,Smurf and King piggy, are these guys still around? glyn also and Niyah???

Rho! :O *goes all emotional*

I'm still here :) and Glyn is here still aswell.. one of those people who just can't quit :D oldtimers :icon_redface:

how're you!

DeletedUser

Rho? Ugh. Who let him in here :icon_razz:

Orel pretty much summed it up, glad to hear you're still around. Hope W34 is treating you well. If you ever need a long term sitter there....leave me the hell alone :lol:

DeletedUser

thanks guys!

Hey Niyah, how you been?

Holla - i kicked that inactivity bug years ago :icon_eek: you should sit me and find out :icon_idea:

w34 is sweet, got some awesome settings!!!

debers

Rho I remember your account, I was playing it when I should have been sleeping and you were bloody sleeping, how are you these days?

DeletedUser

I was actually going to create a topic with this in mind myself, but thanks Rho for saving me some time and effort. Could someone tell me what state the war is in? Who is wining (overall) etc etc. Just so I can decide where I will make my great world 24 return!:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

War is in grave peril, RES is winning and the north is in shambles.

DeletedUser

Rho I remember your account, I was playing it when I should have been sleeping and you were bloody sleeping, how are you these days?

I'm Good debers.......

Thanks for that back then, you were awesome (well you Holla and Orel lol)....tagging my 1000+ incomings lol funny thing is now thats my job in w34:icon_eek:

nah playing with a good bunch in that world! 20member limit is awesome!

you still here on w24?

Rukoh, are you pulling his leg?

DeletedUser

War is in grave peril, RES is winning and the north is in shambles.

jesus-thumps-up1.jpg

Told you we would win.

DeletedUser

thanks guys!

Hey Niyah, how you been?

Holla - i kicked that inactivity bug years ago :icon_eek: you should sit me and find out :icon_idea:

w34 is sweet, got some awesome settings!!!

Or better yet, you repay me and allow me to sleep every once in awhile :lol:

Glad to hear W34 is going well for you, Rho.

Soft Stuff

Why did i never get this reception when i make threads like this. Its just unfair. i think i left before you when Kinky lost to storm, KINGS and GARUDA

DeletedUser

nah playing with a good bunch in that world! 20member limit is awesome!

I never liked it, I did have to quit very early on but the rules where really damn annoying. I did, however like the fact that you could restart mid-tribe for the first time on any world.

I remember that was like a pioneer world, testing out a few awkward settings like small member limit & the fact you couldnt support outer-tribe members. That was an epic way of shunning family tribes.

sorry to go offtopic.

DeletedUser

wow. this world changed a lot since i left. havent been on tribal wars in months and now have dozens of emails. Nice to still see orel and daholla hereas well as other familiar names

DeletedUser

It has changed alot :icon_eek: There are a lot of great people that have come and gone....then came again....then again...left....But hey people move with the flow of their lives. What can we say?

Quin answer your mail from me sometime jeeze...its like trying to get a parking space in new york city during the holidays....:icon_neutral: