ex world 41 player looking for a new

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

acc here, i was once of motive and had to give up my acc due to bad health. looking to play again

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Desperate
des·per·ate (dspr-t) adj.
1. Having lost all hope; despairing.
2. Marked by, arising from, or showing despair: the desperate look of hunger; a desperate cry for help.
3. Reckless or violent because of despair: a desperate criminal.
4. Undertaken out of extreme urgency or as a last resort: a desperate attempt to save the family business.
5. Nearly hopeless; critical: a desperate illness; a desperate situation.
6. Suffering or driven by great need or distress: desperate for recognition.

7. Recruiting notthefatestcat.

DeletedUser

Desperate
des·per·ate (dspr-t) adj.
7. Recruiting notthefatestcat.

notthefatestcat ??? never heard of him :) iam nottsfatestcat :)

and i wont be taking over his acc. he asked me to pay more than £50 lol and that is not going to happen.
but i would like a acc prefere motive if poss

DeletedUser

mate there are lots of inactive accounts on motive, |x| and *S* side ;p they praticly are giving us the villages =D

DeletedUser

yep, im having to leave... got too much going on in real life. Not got the time needed anymore. Its a shame, i was looking forward to winning this world in record time ;)

DeletedUser

M7VPC, thats every ones excuse =] try the truth like: Im scared of AXES. or Im too lazy to keep fighting AXES. or Im scared of Jarlbooz. =]

mdesjarl

yep, im having to leave... got too much going on in real life. Not got the time needed anymore. Its a shame, i was looking forward to winning this world in record time ;)

I have a hypothesis. The importance of RL is directly proportional to the amount of incoming one has. People keep 'remembering' they have all this important stuff to do once we give them a few K of incoming. Well mate best of luck in RL, who takes over |x| now?

DeletedUser

i've only got 600 incomings, and they are mainly fakes, or scattered nukes. To be honest, most the time the reason people quit are because of incomings...my reasons are mainly rl and wanting to spend more time with my family. But also because i've just grown bored of the game. (I think that's what happens when a world is being closed out) and the hours i would need to put in to fight what will inevitably be a hopeless cause, are too much to ask for me over the next few months.

I've had over 20,000 incomings on 2 separate occasions from axes... which i genuinely enjoyed.. its what this game is all about ( i felt loved) and have had over 200 incomings pretty much forever. i wouldn't ever leave a war game, because i'm in a war.i might leave because i don't have enough incomings ;)

This world has had a lot of things said about it... personally i've loved it...

jarl: |X| will be ran by coorsliteplz saqquara and delbert. it will also depend on who takes over my account, whether they will still help run things.

hopefully i'll flick back on in 6 months or a years time and the world will be covered in X

DeletedUser

oh and stingzorr... my goldfish has been ill for weeks now, so i need to be there for him

mdesjarl

only 600? Darn I should send some nukes....

Ah well, good luck in RL, hope your fish gets better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.