Excited

DeletedUser93729

I have to admit that although I thought the "no hauls" world was just a tad too slow for my tastes, I am excited about this one as it will still have that slower theme but still allow just a bit of farming for us farm junkies. The only thing i'm not thrilled with is the noble coin system, which seems to be the favorite theme of the producers of late ..... GO BACK TO THE PACKET SYSTEM!!!
Being able to build complete noble trains in one vill with the coin system gets to be too easy, the packet system on the other hand makes you use a little strategy and in my opinion that makes it more fun. Ah well, maybe im the only one that feels this way.
Anyway, the coin system aside, I am looking forward to this world.

DeletedUser96310

I'm not on this world but have a lot of friends on it... I'll be watching it close

Being able to build complete noble trains in one vill with the coin system gets to be too easy, the packet system on the other hand makes you use a little strategy and in my opinion that makes it more fun. Ah well, maybe im the only one that feels this way.

only with the first village or two.. (only the first if you eat a cad with your first train.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This seems like a post that should have been in the discussion thread, but you just wanted to say you had the first non-staff thread on this world.

And Waves got the first snipe, dammit.

DeletedUser

Coins may be easier overall but it's damn annoying that you have to actually pay for the nobles.
So it evens itself out.

DeletedUser20939

Coins may be easier overall but it's damn annoying that you have to actually pay for the nobles.
So it evens itself out.

I never experienced the paying for nobles as an annoying thing, but well I never saw the huge strategic value of packets either. Some people talk big with strategic thinking etc but I have never seen something special happening with packets. Only thing you get is that the good guys with a good tribe will have a higher chance of nobling a big village as the second village.

And well I look forward to this world, settings look decent enough and limited hauls is great in my opinion. Made me come back.

DeletedUser

This should definitely be an interesting world. Good luck to all of you. :D

DeletedUser

The coins have two big downsides, first one being the fact that people can get complete noble trains in the first village, and the second being that they make it possible to "defend" by nobling barbs for every village you lose.

Packets are more irritating in lategame though when you have a noble here, a noble there, and you need to patch it all up in Ops.

DeletedUser103944

This will definitely be the most interesting world in a long time. 22 hours to go :3

DeletedUser

Put yourself on the podium, say you got the third non-staff reply. :icon_biggrin:
Everyone, adore me. I was #3!
On the other hand, how sad is it that this my main claim to fame?

This will definitely be the most interesting world in a long time.
Mainly because I'm on it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser54677

Suggestions for the next world settings are that-a-way =>.

Not only that, I don't think you get the right to complain about the settings if you didn't post there to begin with (which you haven't). More or less you're just spamming this place up with useless threads. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Can't wait for this world to start. loving uk11 which is similar to this world.

DeletedUser

I'm not on this world but have a lot of friends on it... I'll be watching it close

only with the first village or two.. (only the first if you eat a cad with your first train.)

WAVES ;)
YAYZ your back :icon_rolleyes:

You should really try the world again - you might even get to rim me again :p

DeletedUser103904

Hey

I hope a lot of noobs join near me I need farms to eat off:icon_twisted: