WAR Excuse Masters

Rick James

Reaction score
That awkward moment when you credit the OP as the reason for why players quit and not the fact that 3 players backstabbed and started nobling empty villages.

part of the game, call it dirty if you want, I call it 3 players that couldn't stand the horrific leadership fika has. Its like talking with a toddler when jonas speaks

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
That awkward moment when you decline our invite to join us. ;(

Internal the trash and I'll make sure everyone clicks delete ;)

part of the game, call it dirty if you want, I call it 3 players that couldn't stand the horrific leadership fika has. Its like talking with a toddler when jonas speaks

Not sure how that is relevant to what I said, I'm not arguing that it's not a part of the game. I'm saying instead of trying to praise the OP to the skies, try to see things objectively(to the best of your ability) and understand that there were other factors at play.

haruuu

Reaction score

Not sure how that is relevant to what I said, I'm not arguing that it's not a part of the game. I'm saying instead of trying to praise the OP to the skies, try to see things objectively(to the best of your ability) and understand that there were other factors at play.

crybaby.jpeg

Rick James

Reaction score

I mean there weren't really many factors at play with oscars account, lol he begged for stacks for a month, got a half eatten chicken wing and a pool noodle to defend with. FIKA looks out for their fellow swedes and if you arent a swede you should probably run from that tribe because your cannon fodder.

Last edited:

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
I mean there weren't really many factors at play with oscars account, lol he begged for stacks for a month, got a half eatten chicken wing and a pool noodle to defend with. FIKA looks out for their fellow swedes and if you arent a swede you should probably run from that tribe because your cannon fodder.

That is simply not true. Some of the def requests I've seen on this world makes me want to neck myself.

Some factors though were that 5m+ worth of points was planning on stabbing and holding all their def, and one of them had been putting in stack requests so our def went there. Combine that with a few really shitty players, and it's a recipe for disaster.

LetsBeFriends

Reaction score

Yeah, requesting def for a month. And we have Joshey with his 3m def troops, 0 frontline and who didnt assist anyone in tribe, and never has this entire world. Rikka Takatrash (soon to be Drunk member prob), who insted of helping anyone in OP, decided to def his 5 drunk frontvillas with 120-150k pop stacks and "i need my def villas at home for this 500k rim tribe." < true spoken words minutes after they uploaded their vault with 41 backline def.

These two surely didnt have any impact at all i guess.
Please continue to spread your words of wisdom, Picasso of Chaos

BalerionTheDread

Reaction score
Yeah, requesting def for a month. And we have Joshey with his 3m def troops, 0 frontline and who didnt assist anyone in tribe, and never has this entire world. Rikka Takatrash (soon to be Drunk member prob), who insted of helping anyone in OP, decided to def his 5 drunk frontvillas with 120-150k pop stacks and "i need my def villas at home for this 500k rim tribe." < true spoken words minutes after they uploaded their vault with 41 backline def.

Let's be friends

Deleted User - 10770065

Pretty sure the Rikka account had sent a decent amount of def to the stack thread that was posted during the op and also sniped a good amount of Freak's trains too. Also your comment on the "41 backline def" is untrue, and the def that was kept at home was because Fika was planning on backstabbing Farken before war with Drunk was declared. But yes, keep telling lies and making up bs to try to scapegoat your failings as part of the bad leadership Fika had. Maybe now you will see why members do not wish to be part of your tribe, nor do they feel welcome in the tribe. Your poor treatment of non-swedish players/throwing them under the bus at every opportunity, your incompetent diplomatic skills and failing to deal with tribal issues is just a few reasons why Fika was/is a terrible tribe.

Draw the Owl

Reaction score
Will you tell jontoh to gift me villages please? Or at least Vox? Oscar the only real MVP out here gifting out to us and everyone else defending wasting their labor day weekends and shit.

Just waiting on the right offer. (Healer dm me please)