Excuses Daily Maps!

DeletedUser

You guys already suggested all my suggestions already.

But yeah, try making all exactly the same with the words, no more conquers, and having tribes stick to one color would be great.

You could put a list on the bottom left or right of the current ranks, but it gets kinda confusing when the colors change every day.

darkaniken2

Stickied as per the original request. Keep it up-to-date or I'll unstick it.

DeletedUser

The ranks on the bottom left are a good addition, but i would suggest doing them in just one column. They're on top of nooble.

Also, the ranks should be in order.

for example:

1. DSL
2. COMING
3. Rogues
4. COMING
5. Nooble

then the next week:

1. COMING
2. Rogues
3. DSL
4. RIM!
5. Nooble

im not trying to predict whats gonna happen... just an example, so when the .gif is shown, you can quickly see whos in each rank.

I know, its a pretty specific request, but if you are planning on doing this for a while, it would be nice if everything was perfect.

Besides that, good job with the maps... keep it up

DeletedUser95878

This deserved to be stickied. Nice work excuses :icon_biggrin:

Thanks!

Good job excuses you deserve it! :icon_biggrin:

Thanks!

The ranks on the bottom left are a good addition, but i would suggest doing them in just one column. They're on top of nooble.

Also, the ranks should be in order.

for example:

1. DSL
2. COMING
3. Rogues
4. COMING
5. Nooble

then the next week:

1. COMING
2. Rogues
3. DSL
4. RIM!
5. Nooble

im not trying to predict whats gonna happen... just an example, so when the .gif is shown, you can quickly see whos in each rank.

I know, its a pretty specific request, but if you are planning on doing this for a while, it would be nice if everything was perfect.

Besides that, good job with the maps... keep it up

Thank you for the suggestions.

I may have to zoom out a bit soon while the tribes grow out so that may mess up the GIF a bit but will be best off doing soon so I will do it tonight. (Ill have to do a whole new layout etc etc)

And I will do the rank orders like you said:)

Thanks again:)

DeletedUser

also, if your still trying to make a gif file yourself....

google "unfreez" and download it.

Then you go to microsoft paint, open your image, and save as a .gif file.

then just drag and drop all the images into unfreez and it will make a moving gif for you.

DeletedUser95878

Updated - Got my new layout, basically the same as before though :icon_wink:

Hopefully you will be able to see the ranks better now.

DeletedUser

Looking really good mate, it is a nice polished finish you have now.

One thing, you have the spoiler for slideshow maps, yet none of the ones posted in this thread have been put into there, any chance you could put them in?

DeletedUser95878

Looking really good mate, it is a nice polished finish you have now.

One thing, you have the spoiler for slideshow maps, yet none of the ones posted in this thread have been put into there, any chance you could put them in?

Yeah will do maybe later maybe tomorrow just want to make them right first :)

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
0412jan.gif
[/SPOIL]

Heres a slideshow of since you maps turned pretty.

the background changed a bit when i changed the picture to .gif format because .gif files have a maximum of 256 colors.... maybe someone knows how to fix this.

DeletedUser95878

Thank you :D

The program suggested to me doesn't work :( So Im relying on you guys to make them for me :icon_wink: :p

DeletedUser

the one that i suggested? unfreez

I just made that one using unfreez. Maybe you aren't turning the images into .gif files first?