Excuses Daily Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95878

A sticky would be great! :icon_wink:

Hello guys!

I am excuses, you may have seen me around and if you have... Hey!:icon_rolleyes:

What I am doing is basically just making a folder.. well.. topic full of maps with daily updates (no not like the updating maps) which people can look at further into the world and even at the end and watch the progress of the world.

On this world they will start ONCE NOBLES ARE ACTIVE AND OVER 100 PLAYERS HAVE NOBLED.
This right here is just the template so you guys are aware of what I am doing and when it will start.

The maps will include:
My name,
The date,
The top 5 tribes.

Every week there will be a difference map. The difference map will show the changes in noblements from the beginning of the week to the end. So you will be able to see each tribes progress throughout the weeks.

My world 53 maps...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=224170p

My Color's.

[spoil]Tribe 1's colour will be R255 G0 B0
Tribe 2's color will be R255 G0 B255
Tribe 3's color will be R0 G255 B255
Tribe 4's color will be R255 G255 B0
Tribe 5's color will be R0 G255 B0

The map background will be R24 G48 B22[/spoil]

Onto the maps!

[spoil][/spoil]​

DeletedUser

I can see my old village on your W53 map :)

and nice maps btw.

DeletedUser95878

Shocked by the fact that you are actually good in something. :icon_razz:
I kid! :icon_biggrin:

:icon_sad:

UPDATE:

Cracker MAY sticky this once he knows I am going to update it, so once nobles are active hopefully it'll get stickied ;)

DeletedUser84906

Mate, theres already a thread for this, to watch the progress of the world. Its pointless to make another thread, just post this great maps in there.

DeletedUser

Can you have a map for say top 10-15 OD? More info can be gathered from that than the Top 5 tribes right this moment. :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.