Excuses Daily Maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post.

Thanks for your opinions, however i will decide which threads stay or go. If you disagree and wish a thread/closed merged edited ect then send me a PM i am more than happy to listen to your opinion

+1 for good moderating

You would probably have to save the maps individually daily to your computer or removable memory device. Then create an animation using these images.

Once nobles come out I may start saving the nickjer maps weekly. At least some of them like the tribe dominance and the top nobling tribes map.

I may do the same, starting Jan 1st, wouldn't be such a bad place to start I figure. If more than 1 person does it, then any days missed can be exchanged.

Repinski

I may do the same, starting Jan 1st, wouldn't be such a bad place to start I figure. If more than 1 person does it, then any days missed can be exchanged.

I plan to do mine weekly starting tomorrow if I'm well from getting completely wasted on new years. Will just grab the maps every Saturday. I'll do the Dominance Map and the Top Nobling tribes map.

On Topic:
When are the maps coming? People are nobling! :lol:

kingjohan

I'm thinking about making a mapthread...Updating every 2 days ofcourse :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I plan to do mine weekly starting tomorrow if I'm well from getting completely wasted on new years. Will just grab the maps every Saturday. I'll do the Dominance Map and the Top Nobling tribes map.

On Topic:

Depending on size I will try and get them daily, and I will only do the Dominance Map. I think we will need to give certain top tribes their own colour once top tribes are firmly established, it will make evolving maps much easier to look at.

DeletedUser95878

Nobles are out..

Yes nobles are out. If you read before you posted you would see that...

Excuses said:
On this world they will start ONCE NOBLES ARE ACTIVE AND OVER 100 PLAYERS HAVE NOBLED.
This right here is just the template so you guys are aware of what I am doing and when it will start.

Need I say more?

On Topic:

Read the above.

I'm thinking about making a mapthread...Updating every 2 days ofcourse :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah you do that:icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

Depending on size I will try and get them daily, and I will only do the Dominance Map. I think we will need to give certain top tribes their own colour once top tribes are firmly established, it will make evolving maps much easier to look at.

I manage the Auto updating maps, look at any of the worlds I manage other then this one, I set colors to certain tribes obviously. I'll make it easy for you, I manage w33, w47-w49, and this world.

DeletedUser

LMAO!

Damn, this thread is titled wrong!

"Excuses for the lack of my daily maps"

DeletedUser

4 pages of spam. Not one map! FTL! Oh wait...it's TW forums, FTW!

DeletedUser

Locking thread, PM when you are ready to upload a map and i will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.