Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.

DeletedUser

We've all heard them, we've all made them (heck, we've even made them up!!). I thought a thread where we list those "Ingame" excuses we've heard or used might be mildly interesting or amusing (and,to be perfectly honest, stop me from getting an infraction!!). You know, excuses like Zakipo's "I quit the game to concentrate on my doctor/lawyer career!"

Please nothing involving grief or tragedy and tongues firmly in cheek.

I'll start the ball rolling with one I *ahem* heard once......................

"The reason why I sent my first nuke as support and followed it up with 3 nukes in attack is because I'm suffering from Renal Colic (Kidney Stones) and am on very powerful painkillers!" (Yes, I know, I'm an idiot).

zakipoo

3)

on 19.02. At 18:32
mate:)

my good players left the game because they have job reel lıfe;)if they didn't leave game ,we fınısh u :)

areyoukidden on 19.02. At 18:37
you know that's not true, though i appreciate the fighting spirit.

I am curious as to why all your good players had real life issues at the same time though. Seems pretty suspect to me.

alikaplan2020 on 19.02. At 18:39
they r busınessman ;)
[/URL]

zakipoo

no no no... i play acidshadow :) the original AYK is still there i took that from our 'top 101 excuses' in W32 forum cuz i thought this one was epic :p

DeletedUser

MajMcMuffins today at 20:55
Are you attacking one of my members?...

meridius1 today at 20:57
Now lets see your attacking me and have attacked my members.. so why would I order an attack on one of yours ......hmmm difficult one that

MajMcMuffins today at 20:58
Hey now i havent attacked you YET thats in a few hours -.-

meridius1 today at 21:01
Oh I see so they are not really on there way, there going to turn back just before they get here, how silly of me :)

MajMcMuffins today at 21:02
Lol I meant you cant say i have attacked you if i have only sent them at you. They havent hit so therefore i havent hit you YEt :)

meridius1 today at 21:04
Err I think youll find them actually heading my way is an attack, let me explain it, did you press a button that didnt say support? well go on what did the other button say...could it be ATTACK, there think that gives it away some what

MajMcMuffins today at 21:05
You cant prove it :)

meridius1 today at 21:07
What that you pressed attack, no you could have told them there was free beer and they made a run for it

DeletedUser

We all mass deleted to concentrate on Lord Of Ultima!!

Stotty2009

I got banned soo many times, I just couldn't be bothered to check if I was unbanned yet or not lol

DeletedUser

erm, i started a new account on world 49 because my w37 account is banned on the externs??

DeletedUser

I never sniped because I was socializing with friends. (Real Excuse)

DeletedUser

Oh no I forgot to put the level of the wall on the simulator!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't want to give this players identity away, but interesting chat I had on skype the other day:

Yesterday, Tuesday August 31, 2010

RexMerciless: Check 1 2 check, you online?
<name.: Muthkilla is that you? :p
RexMerciless: Huh?
<name>: You using cheat codes?
<name>: Question for you, regarding your name:
are you killing mothers or are you killing moths - either way I don't like it... and I want it to stop. what kind of sick individual goes around killing moths?...
RexMerciless: I've never even heard of muthakilla, and now I'm using cheat codes? What the heck is a moth?! You are crazy dude

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't want to give this players identity away, but interesting chat I had on skype the other day:

Yesterday, Tuesday August 31, 2010

RexMerciless: Check 1 2 check, you online?
<name.: Muthkilla is that you? :p
RexMerciless: Huh?
<name>: You using cheat codes?
<name>: Question for you, regarding your name:
are you killing mothers or are you killing moths - either way I don't like it... and I want it to stop. what kind of sick individual goes around killing moths?...
RexMerciless: I've never even heard of muthakilla, and now I'm using cheat codes? What the heck is a moth?! You are crazy dude

I dont see the excuses for losing villages? Or is it just me? (it might be :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

well..that's implied.. obviously!

..he was too busy defending Moths...

I Like it! :D

DeletedUser

This following was removed from a previous post (well the moderator removed it):

"I quit to concentrate on my moderator duties!!"

All the best to ICECO, and welcome to Smudgey.

DeletedUser

This following was removed from a previous post (well the moderator removed it):

"I quit to concentrate on my moderator duties!!"

All the best to ICECO, and welcome to Smudgey.

I can use that as an excuse? May I just say... I like it :icon_wink: thanks elrojo.

Oh and my favourite is that a tribe 2 times the size of mine of W32 all quit and lost the war because we "jumped" in on a war they were having with a tribe they were nowhere near. It was literally them, us, and their main enemy of the other side of us. Was funny hearing them go on about how they had stacked their front beside the when they had none. Good times...