Exile Copy Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For those of you that read the forums know of the top 20 thread. A common joke about the Exile. family is that in the top 20 Exile. and Exile3 are both there but Exile2 is absent.

It has come to my attention that a small group of rogue players has decide it is best to hide behind the Exile. name.

This post is to officially denounce the relation between the tribes and challenge any player near these weak minded players to engage them at will.

DeletedUser

For those of you that read the forums know of the top 20 thread. A common joke about the Exile. family is that in the top 20 Exile. and Exile3 are both there but Exile2 is absent.

It has come to my attention that a small group of rogue players has decide it is best to hide behind the Exile. name.

This post is to officially denounce the relation between the tribes and challenge any player near these weak minded players to engage them at will.

This is just like *N~L5*, just noble them, it would give you lot something to do:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wasn't there a gag put on you lately Kev due to you trying to stir dissent within Exile?

DeletedUser

Wasn't there a gag put on you lately Kev due to you trying to stir dissent within Exile?

Where exactly are you getting this from? I stepped down for own my personal reasons.

Why exactly do/did I want to stir dissent?

Am I not still a member of exile?

DeletedUser

The respective dukes of Exile's tribes informed us of such

DeletedUser

The respective dukes of Exile's tribes informed us of such

Indeed i will have a word with them and see if they did just as you have said.

Interesting proposition.

Well as Valpo says you guys wanted to war us so please feel free to hit Exile2. It will kinda be like hitting us but without us being there.

DeletedUser

See thats the just the type of thing i'm referring to Kev...

Its a long history of being allies between AXE and Exile stretching back to when Ananth ruled the family

Now politely shut your cake hole and stop trying to turn two long term allies against each other

Feel free to ask them and if they dodge your questions i'll even post the conversation for ya:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

See thats the just the type of thing i'm referring to Kev...

Its a long history of being allies between AXE and Exile stretching back to when Ananth ruled the family

Now politely shut your cake hole and stop trying to turn two long term allies against each other

Feel free to ask them and if they dodge your questions i'll even post the conversation for ya:icon_wink:

I dont think you understand. This post was not created to cause problems between our tribes. If I have to ill ask a duke to come over here and say that Exile2 isnt part of our family.

If you dont want the villages im sure there are many other tribes that can take them.

This was an informal post your the one that decided to turn it into an acquisition about me trying to cause problems between our two tribes.

And ill even do you one better ill admit that if it was axe vs exile you would win. So why exactly would I attempt to put my own tribe up for destruction? If i wasn't happy here when i stepped down I would have gone to a different tribe.

Perhaps its you that should get your facts straight before attempting to accuse me of treason in my own tribe or as you put it so kindly, "Now politely shut your cake hole."

DeletedUser64451

I don't know what history there is between you two, but this was off topic and uncalled for. Keep personal shots private. Nobody needs this now.

DeletedUser

I don't know what history there is between you two, but this was off topic and uncalled for. Keep personal shots private. Nobody needs this now.

apologize to the general forum...my message has been posted and can be backed upon request by any of exile leadership.

DeletedUser

Sid there was nothing personal in my comment HK45DT personally mailed me to inform me of this

DeletedUser

put up or shut up, both of you

proof is in the pudding so to speak

DeletedUser64451

Sid there was nothing personal in my comment HK45DT personally mailed me to inform me of this

The point is, the dissent (if there is any) is within Exile, and it's one person's word against another. We don't need to get involved, it only strengthens the myth that you are actually in charge of the Exile family (or the myth that you think you are, anyway).

And kev, did you want me to apologize for something, or were you just quoting me because I made the last comment?

DeletedUser

yeah that ground is hard when you run into it full steam isnt it :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

The point is, the dissent (if there is any) is within Exile, and it's one person's word against another. We don't need to get involved, it only strengthens the myth that you are actually in charge of the Exile family (or the myth that you think you are, anyway).

And kev, did you want me to apologize for something, or were you just quoting me because I made the last comment?

i am apologizing to the general pubic for having to read our argument as theres really no purpose to it other then spam

i do not apologize for any comments i have made

DeletedUser

Forum mod - can you lock this thread and toss it - as it is not necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.