Exile v AXE --- Declaration - let's do it right

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

threadclosed.gif

plz

blaise12

lock it plz we wont be waring against each over for a few months now that TATS have shown up.

blaise12

well yeah comsidering we and the only family beside DA to still be in tact and currently axe is falling apart the same with tsoh.

DeletedUser

yes but, TATS is/will be 60 100% active members, all cooperating all working togather, no one not working togather. what other tribe in this world can say that, is there tribe?
to underestimate it, will be a bad idear.
we ma be spread out, but hey were all big enough and should be skilled enough to be able to defend ourselves, and if not we have the players in the tribe capable of helping out.

DeletedUser

yes but, TATS is/will be 60 100% active members, all cooperating all working togather, no one not working togather. what other tribe in this world can say that, is there tribe?
we ma be spread out, but hey were all big enough and should be skilled enough to be able to defend ourselves, and if not we have the players in the tribe capable of helping out.

you make it sounds so easy heavy! in reality it never is!

I am sure TATs will be an interesting opponent as was AXE!

DeletedUser

wasn't that the sound and logical theory behind every single merge ever in the world .. some of them succeeded, most failed, should be fun to watch which side TATS falls on. To overestimate it will also be a bad idea.

DeletedUser

true, hopefully it will fall the right way so we can go out in a bang =P

DeletedUser

wasn't that the sound and logical theory behind every single merge ever in the world .. some of them succeeded, most failed, should be fun to watch which side TATS falls on. To overestimate it will also be a bad idea.

hey...lets all go barb... :icon_wink:

jaffe25

Saved this quote so that the next time one of your TATS members tries to spin that no one should worry about you guys i can post this as a rebuttle.

DeletedUser

cool
but remember, fearz me teh most!
i haz wabbitz and strawberry patches!

Status
Not open for further replies.