Exit.... Stage Left

DeletedUser

I was suprised to see my name mentioned in that =]

Your comments and pictures were always great to read, even if i acted like i hated you i was always laughing deep down ;)

Cya soon mate, i like your idea of making people think if it is you playing Entel or not.

Goodluck in real life it was a pleasure to read your comments :)

DeletedUser

See you mate, disappointed not to get a mention in your enemies bit, should have tried harder I guess ;-)

Gibbo

Yeah, Gibbomd. It wasn't personal. But our armies rarely met and I was primarily focused on Sortland (with Manabouttown) while the rest of the K58 Crew kept you on your toes.

You should've been ranked higher in the 2008 Player of the Year, we talked about you a lot. Of course, you are but a small belch in 2009, but then again, by the 2010 Player of the Year, I will be in your shoes. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2248

So, have you rejoined RL yet Congo? Or you still hanging on to your TW account?

Hi Gibbo! :)

DeletedUser

So, have you rejoined RL yet Congo? Or you still hanging on to your TW account?

Hi Gibbo! :)

You mean am I the guy who's attacking Lee145 in the K79 Region?

... nope! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser5974

Looks like you will have lots of extra time this year congo. Good luck in RL.
Looks like the mathematical equation Rl>tw proved correct again :p

DeletedUser

Honestly!!!!!!?????? have you really played this game for 3 years+ and then quit.... surely your passion is still with this game if you continue posting.

I would still be in this world if i had 5 months premium under my belt, but i didnt.

Ele aud owned all my villas, how come others felt the right to them............ Jaz you should have stood up and fought for them............. WEAK!!!!

allies .... my butt

my sig is a saints sig from way back!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser910

I can understand anyone wanting to leave this game after 3 years. That's a long time to play an online game anyways. I only lasted a year and a half in World of Warcraft. Less then a year in Asheron's Call 1 & 2 & EverQuest 2. This game reminds me of Planetside in that you capture a base/tower/village, then the enemy takes it, then you capture it back. Then you ask yourself, what is the purpose of doing this? What are the rewards and benefits? After I ask myself that question, I quit. The game was huge fun for the 1st 6 months with 100's of enemies running around. Then the server started getting empty, and the repetitive action started to become boring and tedious. Same thing is happening with TW right now. The fun and excitement has been gone for almost a year now.

DeletedUser

thx for added me to this list but u should full code not only end ;)

DeletedUser

Congo quiting again?
Are you sure this time?
Atleast i know that i am not going to come back anymore since i found out that i like the RL.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it really is and there you don't have to get up during night to attack someone ;)

DeletedUser910

Yeah, it really is and there you don't have to get up during night to attack someone ;)

Yeah.. I've done some 3:00am noble snipping before on a work night. Those are fun. :icon_biggrin: Not doing much of that anymore unless the baby wakes me up in the middle of the night.

lmao. Speak for yourself ;P

It's fun for people who have a life. lol!!

DeletedUser7464

I meant that I do actually get up in the night and attack people.

I have a life. lol!!

DeletedUser

I didn't have time anymore and after some time i didn't even want to come back, since there wasn't anything to fight for in my region.
So i left and never said good bye to anyone at all not even Junkmonger, Carnivore and my other good friends while i have them on msn :p

And the funny part is that i quit here because i didn't have time to play here but now i am playing another game called Seafight.

DeletedUser

No time to even say bye? =[

And you had to fight in K11, you had a good load of villages there =P

DeletedUser

No time to even say bye? =[

And you had to fight in K11, you had a good load of villages there =P

Who was there to fight with?
Every player i attacked quit the game so there wasn't any real fight for me and that was what i wanted.

DeletedUser

philler, AK23X, wabo =P

There are still quite a bit but i have gotten lazy with this game now as so many people i knew have left >.<

DeletedUser

My maps where allready cleaned.
And the players didn't fight anymore so the fun was gone, the only thing i could do was send long range attacks for others but nothing more