EXP and EXP-A WAR DECLARATION AGAINST INACTIVE TRIBES

DeletedUser

The 2 Tribes, EXP and its Academy have officially declared the war against 3 inactive tribes. They are not fully inactive but they have a number of inactive members.

There will be 2 wars;

EXP and EXP-A vs Best Friends and Best Friends Forever

and

EXP and EXP-A vs dragonforce

The reasons why I posted on here are:

1.) In case of some active members of these 3 tribes go on the forum, they can see that we will have the war against your tribe
2.) If anyone want to get rid of inactives, you are welcome to join us in this war

Our allies will be informed if they wish to take part

Thank you for reading,

Domanter

DeletedUser

we don't but our Diplomat suggested that lol, look at this convo on yahoo

me: kk
me: ill post on the forum
me: the TW Forum
me: about the declaration
me: want the allies to join the war aswell?
diplomat: ye why not
me: lol
me: they are tiny tribes
diplomat: lol
diplomat: so

i changed the name so others dont add us for privacy reasons

the reason why he wants allies is probably to crush them quicker

DeletedUser

*sniff* *sniff* I smell something burning...

Oh look here come the flames

DeletedUser71940

maybe this post will make people like you know our tribe ;)

To be honest if this was the intention behind this thread, you have failed. I still personally have no clue who the hell you guys are, nor do I see much point in this. With tribes of that size involved it is indeed doubtful there will be any propaganda worth spectating, only the usual flaming followed by more flaming..:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

this war isnt gonna end here anyway and it wasnt my intention, i thought that i wrote my reasons at the top.

Ill post more tribes coz we wanna clear these out first, then we will add more and more.

We kind of have cleared out several of their villages so more tribes will be added soon coz we hate players that arent active.

DeletedUser

To be honest if this was the intention behind this thread, you have failed. I still personally have no clue who the hell you guys are, nor do I see much point in this. With tribes of that size involved it is indeed doubtful there will be any propaganda worth spectating, only the usual flaming followed by more flaming..:icon_twisted:

Totally unrelated but..
What are the spoilers in your siggy? The darn computer won't let me see them.