Expeirnced player looking for an Expeirnced (very) Tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser96073
  • Start date

DeletedUser96073

Ohiyo World 54. None of you will know me sadly but I have been around this game from the start of server 6. I served under a plethora of names both here and on the UK servers. I have led several successful tribes and my largest account numbered 600 cities. I have taken almost a 6 month - 1 year hiatus from this game but due to some friends have been sucked right in. I am obviously a team player and know how to micromanage very well. I use all capabilities, know all setups and know how to snipe.

I am unable to purchase PP, as a result I love those who give me some in late game, you people are amazing lol. Due to school issues I do have time when I am not able to be online at some times.

I am looking for some of the best here and I will do background checks on people to make sure I accept the right people.

I also think it should be fair to know that when I can I am always online, very active in the forum and usually Hyper.

DeletedUser

Hi i think i saw you in game K64 if I'm correct, I'm quite experienced myself but made a new account for this World due to i've been away for a year doing other hobbies such as the Xbox 360 and some sports, but any way look me up same name here as in game and I'm quite active but it's up to you if you want to join up with me in game {EVO} is the tribe only me atm but i like to keep it small and observe during the early stages.

Jok3R Pok3R

DeletedUser

If you are around K43 or K55 Message me up in-game :DD

Repinski

ADHD went SW but we won't be recruiting till nobles start popping up. Hit us up some time around then if your still looking :icon_wink: