Experienced ex-player looking for an account

DeletedUser

I am an ex player my previous worlds are w23 was top 150 as started really late at 2mil.
and then left and i also played w40 i believe it was and got to 420k and quit at rank 2. i have no info to back this up
as i forgot my previous account names unfortunately.

but am looking for a decent account. i dont mind if its an account with no troops or anything as im fairly active. and will have time to grow and build and most of all farm like crazy.

if you have anything available please message me or reply to this

and yes i do have skype

DeletedUser

yes i know. well i know my successes, and i can prove to someone if there willing to take me upon a spare account.

DeletedUser

I am an ex player my previous worlds are w23 was top 150 as started really late at 2mil.
You got destroyed by our tribe in the NBG/Knock war. The whole time you were on world 23 you were in and out of poor family tribes and eventually in an actual fan club tribe of a player. Not something i'd put on my resume.

DeletedUser

yes i do remember the war, nbg or rebelz didnt take a village until i decided to quit due to RL
then Knock had my account for some time during the war i believe.

DeletedUser95452

Contact Hermit tribe .. they may need some new players :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

and then left and i also played w40 i believe it was and got to 420k and quit at rank 2. i have no info to back this up
as i forgot my previous account names unfortunately.

but am looking for a decent account. i dont mind if its an account with no troops or anything as im fairly active. and will have time to grow and build and most of all farm like crazy.

if you have anything available please message me or reply to this

and yes i do have skype

Exactly what wolfie said, if you cant give any proof, and nobody recognises you from said world, then you arent going to get anywhere - especially since Dan seems to recognise you from w23 where you didn't do too well

Soberknight

IMHO, if you can't prove it happened, it's like it never did :icon_wink:

Almost: To me its more that if you cant prove it, it never happened.

How can you forget your account names? Howmany names have you played with?

DeletedUser

I would like to use someone to help me in my account
Unfortunately I don't trust the CO thing

If there was any feature that makes two deferent passwords
One to log in and another one if I wanted to change my original password I might have accepted

DeletedUser

Hi there guys.

My name is Aaron, I am an really useless Nub who can't play, however is looking to co-play someone. If someone would teach me stuff like how to script and send super fast noble trains (once I saw one under 10 seconds and I was like woooooooooo) I could become super awesome in the future.

Pwease take me in.

Aawan.

DeletedUser

hai there all.

looking for an account, very new to this game, played about 3 weeks on w57, got nobled twice, looking to try again, would prefer a top 10 account, just so i have enough villages to learn previous mistakes from.

<3

DeletedUser

hai there all.

looking for an account, very new to this game, played about 3 weeks on w57, got nobled twice, looking to try again, would prefer a top 10 account, just so i have enough villages to learn previous mistakes from.

<3

Top 5 would probably be better for you. I suggest asking LakeWind or C0V3RT for their accounts.

Subwind

what a great idea

i'm open to offers, wont accept anything less than a top 5 account.

Okay. I accept your offer.

Username - LakeWind
Password - y0uc4nth4ckth1s

I play from 00:01 - 23:59 each day, so would need you to cover 23:59 - 00:01 if that's okay?

~Matt

DeletedUser

Okay. I accept your offer.

Username - LakeWind
Password - y0uc4nth4ckth1s

I play from 00:01 - 23:59 each day, so would need you to cover 23:59 - 00:01 if that's okay?

~Matt

the pass dosent work.

you only want me to cover for 2 minutes a day ? but i'm good, i can send 60 second noble trains..... those greyish type villages wont know whats hit them

Subwind

the pass dosent work.

you only want me to cover for 2 minutes a day ? but i'm good, i can send 60 second noble trains..... those greyish type villages wont know whats hit them

I suppose I could also open up 11:59 - 12:01 each day. I do need to sleep.

~Matt

DeletedUser

i'm sure i can help you

my skype is 2pro4u add me and we can talk

DeletedUser95452

I need a co-player also .... for my extarnals forum account :lol: