Experimental World Order

DeletedUser61436

Wheres the fun in that? I would personaly rather a challange and to fight it out than to recruit the best together and play hugglez.

DeletedUser

No hugglez will be played... just a swift end to this world is sought.
The faster that can be accomplished, the better.

DeletedUser

Allied guess what I got better ways to finish off this world.:)
But it all depends on how many players you get to be on your side so that I could balance it by my own way.If I get a bit too much into it then who knows I may not need a co-player at all:icon_wink:
I really wish if there were two major tribes and they fight off old fashion style:)

robthegreat

Hell yeah, split the world into 2 tribes, lock tribes, no supporting the other tribe, no attacking your own tribe mates and lets fight to the death.... At least the diplomats job would be easy!!! :cool:

DeletedUser

It would be better if a poll or survey be done for this.I think the higher ups could at least do this to the favor of players who have played till now:)

DeletedUser

I kind of like the sound of this but I would like to point out that some people would be far from the front line because of their location. Lets say we split the world into 2 tribes. One of the Western part of the world and then one on the Eastern part of the world. I would be in the Eastern tribe if this was done. My village would be no where near the front lines(which would be k45/55 or somthing like that). I would have to send nobles long distance to get a village inorder to be able to participate in a World War like that.

I would say 4 tribes. Being Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, Southeast and then settings like what rob said:
lock tribes, no supporting the other tribe, no attacking your own tribe mates

might not be as fast but I kind of like this better

DeletedUser61436

how about 2 tribes. randomly selected players so that they are both distributed randomly across the entire map.. First to dominate wins. frontline = everywhere

DeletedUser61436

There would be heaps of complications to these ideas anyway.

1/ Not all members are active
2/ Tribes will not start out equal
3/ players could become surrouded from the onset destroying there gameplay ( if there inexperienced)

ect ect ect