Explaination

lconn

Even though theres not much point of this, well as some of you know i used to be very active on these forums, but i suddendly stop posting 3 months odd ago, the fact is i went on tour in afghanistan, (a 6 month tour) half way you get to go home for 14 days (2 weeks) so my posting will be back for 2 weeks, lucky you.

Whos going to give me some updates of this world since i don't have my villages anymore is GK still top? whos in war also is notte still going?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GK is still on top. HFC is members that broke off from GK to carry on the war with owned. Owned disbanded. Some members of owned formed NN. HFC declared on H20. H20 has just lost about half it's members and they went to NN. Thats the world from my eyes in a nutshell.

DeletedUser

GK is still on top, yes. Owned disbanded, I'm fairly sure that "ONG2" fell with Owned. GK now has 3 branches.

Notte has been quiet recently. They are still powerful.

The -V- family is large also, in the north west. they are at war with SKO3

**VA** rose up to 3rd after recruiting alot of players from the now dead Leg family, in K62.

lconn

Hm since i left near the end of the GK war between OWNED, and their was two other tribes (forgot the names) what happend to them?

I was about to ask about losers to :]

DeletedUser

Hm since i left near the end of the GK war between OWNED, and their was two other tribes (forgot the names) what happend to them?

There was NATO-E, TDR, and Tinsel. All three got spanked by GK.

lconn

Yeah i know they got spanked i was in that war, i quit right at the end and left my villages to GK as they were my tribe, i knew we spanked em' all its just i forgot there names. btw just thought i'll say, i'v had 5 comfirmed kills :]

DeletedUser

~TE~ is rank number one in the world but GK has the power yeah. Nice to see you back.

DeletedUser

Oh you guys forgot the crazy win against Blood! F. GK just walked thru them wich was amazing.

GK is against DFB.

The North West is quiet due to Notte, and North East not much tension there as OWNED disbanded.

DeletedUser

Alot of them also mergered to GK which is why they expanded to 3 tribes.

We took in about a maximum 16 members of blood. We got just enough members to start conquest of K75. Will be dismissing some of them though as they dont meet my standards in troops and villages

lconn

I'v started again in this world, Im in a deserted k4 (Haahaa) I'v come back purely because i love the forums and whos init ;]

DeletedUser

well, serving for your country is worth having to restart... wish best of luck in K4 :)