Exploring 5 Anticipated/Attention centered Tribes; Part 1

DeletedUser

Excellent work kebabz <3. Good insight into the tribes it shows you put effort into this.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the job! And if anybody doesn't like it - write a better review!

DeletedUser

Biased and very opinionated. Although, I must say that it is quite an interesting read and the analysis about their positioning seems spot on.

Good work.

stackman 510

Yes this is very nice will he do this to the top 20 or just tribes who get talked about on forums

DeletedUser59671

Just wanted to say that you definitely have done your homework and have outdone anything I have seen previously well dome Optimus KUDOS.. Good job!

DeletedUser

another intresting read. i have no idea where you get the time optimus. but i'm glad you do.

good work.

DeletedUser

Nice read great presentation. My tribe made it to your list :icon_razz:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Biased?
Towards who

I think its more biased as in showing his views, not necessarily towards anyone in particular. As I said, opinionated and subjective. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, such threads as these that are interesting to read should be applauded even if it is not pure facts, since something like this could not be without opinion...

Rizzler

Yes they are going to be his views but the fact that he has no reason to be with or against any of the particular tribes would make it pretty unbiased in my opinion.
When people want pure facts they look at the rankings but in here are some pretty good quality research formed into nuetral opinions.

DeletedUser

Yes they are going to be his views but the fact that he has no reason to be with or against any of the particular tribes would make it pretty unbiased in my opinion.
When people want pure facts they look at the rankings but in here are some pretty good quality research formed into nuetral opinions.

Flaming me endlessly under several aliases trying to make it seem the entire community was against me, calling me a shitty leader and whatnot making it seem everybody thought that almost creating a flaming bandwagon for others to start simply because he had been out-argued and couldn't take the facts.

To me that might be reason enough to be biased. I also thought that the information posted above was irrelevant but merely a propaganda.

Sounded like he might have got a little upset writing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

the pelican

awsome job, that is fantastic!
OP. I look forward to see more excellent things from you in the future but ingame.
closing up excellent job
and it is sad i am not on the list lol
jokes
but excellent work

DeletedUser

To me that might be reason enough to be biased. I also thought that the information posted here was irrelevant but merely a propaganda.

Sounded like he might have got a little upset writing this.

Obviously you failed to read the entire thread. If it was merely propaganda, wouldn't I have made SK look far worse? As I said in the actual content of the thread, I want SK to fail but I doubt they will. Obviously it's impossible for me not to have a positive/negative or any contact with anybody I wrote about in the thread.

If you took time to read it instead of trying to look for some excuse as to trying to call it propaganda because you dis-like me, maybe you would understand. I dis-like you. Am I going to go and make propaganda about you? No.

If you have nothing valuable to say or discuss the actual tribes and whatnot in the thread then dont say nothing. If I as angry about SK/Raven, I would have made a PnP thread regarding him in a far more brutal way. Not by giving his tribe the second highest success rate in the thread.

Idiot

DeletedUser

Obviously you failed to read the entire thread. If it was merely propaganda, wouldn't I have made SK look far worse? As I said in the actual content of the thread, I want SK to fail but I doubt they will. Obviously it's impossible for me not to have a positive/negative or any contact with anybody I wrote about in the thread.

If you took time to read it instead of trying to look for some excuse as to trying to call it propaganda because you dis-like me, maybe you would understand. I dis-like you. Am I going to go and make propaganda about you? No.

If you have nothing valuable to say or discuss the actual tribes and whatnot in the thread then dont say nothing. If I as angry about SK/Raven, I would have made a PnP thread regarding him in a far more brutal way. Not by giving his tribe the second highest success rate in the thread.

Idiot

You are not taking time to read my post either you dumb noob.

I said the quote above. That part of the post about you whining waas not relevant and merely propaganda. I never said the whole of the original post, so go back annd cry about how everyone jumped on teh bandwagon to make you cry.

However i find it funny that you refer to me as an idiot when quite clearly you struggle to count. This thread says 5 tribes, but you only managed to do 4.

DeletedUser

Biased?
Towards who

Hey everyone is biased to himself. If I was being dissed by multi-accounts and happened to create this type of thread, I'm sure some form of animosity(whether small or very massive) towards those multi-btards will show on my posts.

I don't know what's the history behind the TC but as far as I'm concerned this is quite an interesting piece of work (hey, subjective/opinionated/biased ones are far more interesting than very objective ones, which will definitely sound like a boring commentary).

DeletedUser

I said the quote above. That part of the post about you whining waas not relevant and merely propaganda. I never said the whole of the original post, so go back annd cry about how everyone jumped on teh bandwagon to make you cry.

However i find it funny that you refer to me as an idiot when quite clearly you struggle to count. This thread says 5 tribes, but you only managed to do 4.

Wow, you are not a nice guy, someone probably will post before me but...
At first, you couldnt do even half of that work optimus has done.

You are getting mad about nothing, so that makes you look even worse.

And taking out something of contekst is not something with which you can win.

DeletedUser

Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

Here, have a look at this: Last edited by bigbadsanta : Today at 03:33.

You editted the thread whilst I was wiriting my reply then as a counter tryed to use the same arguement against me.

The quote/bit about Raven was said as an exposure of his qualities/charicteristics. Being the leader of the tribe, the tribes success depends on him and his actions/posts spoil the representation of his tribe. It was more of a opinion based on his actions idiot.

As for the 5 threads, I was going to include HAM!!! and I decided not to which can be confirmed by the people on Skype so your statement is worth just as much as yourself....zilch

Have a nice day