Exploring 5 Anticipated/Attention centered Tribes; Part 1

DeletedUser

If I wanted the plain facts insted of someone's analysis of the facts (which is always going to be inherently somewhat bias) I would look them up on the in game ranking or stats myself and leave the forums well alone.

Good post and it will be interesting to come back and see how accurate the predictions turn out to be.

DeletedUser

Nice post kebab. I will be looking forward to these posts in the future

Lisa809

A truly educated and informative analysis. Credit to you for the thoroughness and effort that has gone into compiling it.

I think you've made a great attempt to remain neutral ,despite personal opinion.

Although

I hope the tribe does fail,
:icon_cry: didn't float my boat ! re : =sk= ;)

Its a very interesting read and I'm really impressed by the content ,research , layout and presentation.

Excellent work A* !! Look forward to the next part.

Keep it coming Kebabz :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Serious question kebabe...

Title says 5 tribes.. wheres the fifth?? I was enjoying my read and then bam.. 4th ended and that was it :(

DeletedUser

Serious question kebabe...

Title says 5 tribes.. wheres the fifth?? I was enjoying my read and then bam.. 4th ended and that was it :(

As for the 5 threads, I was going to include HAM!!! and I decided not to which can be confirmed by the people on Skype so your statement is worth just as much as yourself....zilch

Have a nice day

yea same happened with me . it will be interesting to read the next edition.
hey sd

DeletedUser

looking forward to read more, these kind of threads become more and more of valve to any players out there that have any kind of interest on the world he/she plays in.

5 stars from me

DeletedUser

Surprisingly, it was not a bad read.

Just a note for future reference though, NEVER, EVER, claim to be posting an unbiased statement, because you'll be called out on it. It is impossible for anyone who actually plays on the world they're commenting on to write something that is "unbiased". Other than that blatant falacy, it was not bad. The bias was light, but it was still there, and thus, making that statement a complete lie.

DeletedUser

great job op and also bigbadsanta please just go throw you computer or laptop out your window and destroy it as if you keep going you will just be getting told off more and more and will just look even more stupid when op keeps going after you and also op this is amusing how this guy calls you a noob ect... when he dosent know who you are and that hes just gonna be roasted alive if he keeps going...

tintin82au

One of the greatest threads in this forum.

Only one minor correction for CY: we now declare Drknes and their sister tribes (CMT, MARS) as our enemies, no longer NAP :).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Gotta admit, kebabe had one hell of a mixed reputation coming into W30. Some people loved him, others flamed him relentlessly. I've never had the opportunity to play on the same world as him, so I waited awhile and observed his posts so that I could decide for myself.

He's started several threads now, all of which have had a generous amount of time, effort, and research put into them prior to pushing the "submit" button. He may not always be right, or he may exhibit a slight bias, but I don't think anyone on this forum can post perfectly every time. I think he's done a great job so far in this world, both in leading his very promising tribe, and for keeping up a good forum representation. Kudos to you kebabe, and well done with this topic. As pretty much everyone else said, I look forward to the second installment.

DeletedUser

Recruitment: Nightmare is now in-charge of recruitment. A pretty good player. I expect it to be pretty strict still with high expectations.

Since when? :O

DeletedUser

didn't float my boat ! re : =sk= ;)

I know something that does :icon_razz:.... (Think about it for a minute :icon_eek::lol: )

Decent read kebabe. Keep it up mate.

EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot, If Tribal Goat/SK raven has been doing that... SK Ally DUSK????

Last edited by a moderator:

pyrostrk3

I thought it was a really good read, read it all :), with a fair analysis of each tribe and their players, keep it up! Ill be watching out for the next one :icon_wink: O and Badsanta go jump off a bridge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I wonder, will you update them as time goes along? That'd be really neat :D

DeletedUser

Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

Here, have a look at this: Last edited by bigbadsanta : Today at 03:33.

You editted the thread whilst I was wiriting my reply then as a counter tryed to use the same arguement against me.

The quote/bit about Raven was said as an exposure of his qualities/charicteristics. Being the leader of the tribe, the tribes success depends on him and his actions/posts spoil the representation of his tribe. It was more of a opinion based on his actions idiot.

As for the 5 threads, I was going to include HAM!!! and I decided not to which can be confirmed by the people on Skype so your statement is worth just as much as yourself....zilch

Have a nice day

Confirmed. By the people on Skype. Shut up badsanta.