Exploring 5 Anticipated/Attention centered Tribes; Part 1

DeletedUser

Good job on the research, sadly I did not posses the power of will to read threw all of it as I was uninterested about certain tribes :p Anyway you put in a jolly good effort and it should be appreciated :D

DeletedUser

Very Very good, but I will tell you that CY has run into a lot of small problems, as a player left leaving a lot of comotion and is now teaming up with the enemy. But with the coordination we have put together it should be easily fixed.

DeletedUser54374

Just going to say what everyone else said, good work, nice read, and can't wait for edition 2.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the great feedback :) If anybody has any other suggestions which don't require tooo much additional work, let me know

DeletedUser

In about a week or two at the most. I've done my Science GCSE exam today and got Maths tomorrow. They are the only real ones during the process of the mocks. Instead of quitting I started slacking but starting to click into gear again :icon_biggrin:

If everyone can list me 5-10 tribes they would like to see analyized i'll pick 5 and have it in about a week or two.

Thanks

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
In about a week or two at the most. I've done my Science GCSE exam today and got Maths tomorrow. They are the only real ones during the process of the mocks. Instead of quitting I started slacking but starting to click into gear again :icon_biggrin:

If everyone can list me 5-10 tribes they would like to see analyized i'll pick 5 and have it in about a week or two.

Thanks

GCSE, easiest thing in the world :icon_surprised: Try having 6 ASs and 4 A2s from jan 9th to 26th, 8 of them being in two weeks :icon_wink:

Tarion

GCSE, easiest thing in the world :icon_surprised: Try having 6 ASs and 4 A2s from jan 9th to 26th, 8 of them being in two weeks :icon_wink:

Pah, I've got a dissertation due in like... 3 months.

Wait, who am I kidding. Uni is easy compared to 'A' levels. Good luck Bloodhood :p

Gotta admit, kebabe had one hell of a mixed reputation coming into W30. Some people loved him, others flamed him relentlessly. I've never had the opportunity to play on the same world as him, so I waited awhile and observed his posts so that I could decide for myself.

He's started several threads now, all of which have had a generous amount of time, effort, and research put into them prior to pushing the "submit" button. He may not always be right, or he may exhibit a slight bias, but I don't think anyone on this forum can post perfectly every time. I think he's done a great job so far in this world, both in leading his very promising tribe, and for keeping up a good forum representation. Kudos to you kebabe, and well done with this topic. As pretty much everyone else said, I look forward to the second installment.
I have to agree completely - Definitely looking forward to more of this stuff. Really interesting.

DeletedUser

Thanks

Heh I just had a weeks of mocks...

Anyhow OP this is a great read and very detailed, can't wait for the 2nd one.

EstoyLoco

Well done OP... can't wait to see further more analysis on top 20 :)