Expose - Well Here It Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Expose - War Declaration, Well Here It Goes

This is my first attempt at a PnP usually left it to others...so here goes... don't flame me for it :icon_redface:

To those of you becoming depressed with the lack of wars on W39... your wait is over. Well not really. This is not going to be called a war but rather an advertisement of 82nd.

82nd would like to officially declare one of the despised of top 20 tribes, the T.D.E F.

Why you may ask would we bother warring them?

There is a few reasons. To prove our strength. To show this world what we are really made of.

We do love our farms and do not like them being taken by a group of point whores. I believe that King Dragon made the movie on point whoring:

pointwhorem.jpg

Him and his tribe love to hug and cluster. While us in 82nd believe that a true village is one earned off a real player. Hard work is where its at.

bush_hard_work_rosie.jpg

They seem to hate the idea of rams, it just interrupts there busy, fast barb nobling.

I believe this culmination of farm nobling, hugging, point whores called T.D.E and there family.... are really.... just that and to top it off.

They also have some hidden secrets.

It has recently come to my attention that King Dragon is really.....

[SPOIL].....Wolverine from X-Men

fat-wolverine.jpg

Here is T.D.E Leadership Council

tdeleaders.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I can see it now. King Dragon and Queen of Dragons shaking in their boots.

user_image.php

Will have more to post soon. For now this Expose on T.D.E and who they really are should suffice.

Regards,
Marc - Original ArtOfSpam,
Duke of 82nd.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm think they will fall down quick! i like T.D.E. f. but they are point whoring to much! this will end bad for them! i wold say for less then 1 mount TDE f. will fall!

they can survive only if they attack 82nd with Lost and -TDR-

DeletedUser

hmm think they will fall down quick! i like T.D.E. f. but they are point whoring to much! this will end bad for them! i wold say for less then 1 mount TDE f. will fall!

they can survive only if they attack 82nd with Lost and -TDR-

They are clustered that is the one thing in their favor and they support heavily. I will not take them lightly put it this way.

DeletedUser

Bit of a boring PnP.
Especially seeing as we already knew you guys were going to fight them anyway, and they had already admitted to the same thing.

Ah well. Next time put more writing in as the pics are a bit lame. But not a bad first attempt.

DeletedUser

Bit of a boring PnP.
Especially seeing as we already knew you guys were going to fight them anyway, and they had already admitted to the same thing.

Ah well. Next time put more writing in as the pics are a bit lame. But not a bad first attempt.

Expected response, we expected a bit more of a bite from you GE, you let us down.

You like to flame what ever wasn't written by you don't you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Expected response, we expected a bit more of a bite from you GE, you let us down.

Why would I flame it? I only flame posts that are hypocritical or really full of themselves. This one is just a bit too dull for my liking.

DeletedUser51390

no he was nice, The pnp was shit, but he didnt say that :icon_confused:

But also showing us your strength?

your single tribe is over 6 million higher than both of theirs combined...I wouldnt have made a pnp about it, would have jsut ran some ops on them and let them fold. But I guess your underestimate your tribe and feel they will be a large challenge.

Oh btw..good luck

DeletedUser

i was hoping for something more interesting, but well , we'll see how this goes.

DeletedUser

i was hoping for something more interesting, but well , we'll see how this goes.

The only vaguely interesting bit of this thread is the attempt to try and flame me for critisising the PnP slightly :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The real art of PnP is to make a seemingly boring and uninteresting war appear like the hottest and most wanted conflict around. That being said, it takes practice and experience to master the art of PnP, so the more you do it, the better you will become.

DeletedUser

i thought it was okay.

you could've used a funnier pic for "Here is T.D.E Leadership Council"
like..

dragon_tales.jpeg

or just a guy getting his king and queen owned in chess.

gl to both sides

DeletedUser

Families are useless, but so is declaring on tribes 1/2 your size.

DeletedUser

Hmm would have liked to see you guys declare on someone a bit better than a family half you size.. Not really going to show us 'your strength'.

I guess you just want to show us you are still capably after merging in all those players.

DeletedUser

@AoS
thought tbh this isn't good pnp, proving your strength against a tribe everyone thinks it awful? I would have just declared war ingame and then sooner or later it would get on the forums. I still respect you AoS but your PnP has to many images, not enough words. thats my opinion but good try. I hope what I said won't discourage you from making more PnP but just try and improve it.(the forums need more good PnP posters who know how to do something besides post pictures.
Regards,
Nuke

Everyone knew PoP! and Random were going to war but war on the publics were still declared(like 3 of them :D )

DeletedUser

Go 82nd !!! Nice PnP.

It is always sad looking at the top tribes and seeing the T.D.E. family up there.

DeletedUser

no he was nice, The pnp was shit, but he didnt say that :icon_confused:

But also showing us your strength?

your single tribe is over 6 million higher than both of theirs combined...I wouldn't have made a pnp about it, would have jsut ran some ops on them and let them fold. But I guess your underestimate your tribe and feel they will be a large challenge.

Oh btw..good luck

Wall, I am using it is practice, I am allowed to do that? I thought I would answer what everyone suspected was going to happen. The reason for images is that there isn't much to write about right now. I had to get it out there quickly so writing an in-depth essay was going to be too tedious. I'll take what you all say into account. Thank you for your tips.

@ Nuke - Stop trolling our forums please....unless you have returned to this world? :icon_eek:

@ .Skull Reaper. - most tribes are half our size, it is logical that we would war the T.D.E F as their position is good for us. There is only one tribe that is not half our size....well there are others that are like 0.6 of our size but i am rounding that down. I thought I would post another war, to get the activity up on these forums.

@ Everyone - I realize my PnP was not that good compared to others, but it is called Trial "n" Error. I really need to get Photoshop rather than trying everything with paint. Gets too tedious. But when I update this later in the war, it will have more writing I assure you.

Thank You, Marc.

DeletedUser

Go T.D.E F!!!! 82nd is big noob tribe! btw Marc, not a bad 1st PnP, bit lame though :p

DeletedUser51390

Wall, I am using it is practice, I am allowed to do that? I thought I would answer what everyone suspected was going to happen. The reason for images is that there isn't much to write about right now. I had to get it out there quickly so writing an in-depth easy was going to be too tedious. I'll take what you all say into account. Thank you for your tips.

Of course your allowed to, Im jsut not as nice as everyone else :icon_biggrin:

Keep at it and you will be fine, I remember my first pnp I made, was terrible by my own standards now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

s please....unless you have returned to this world? :icon_eek:

@ .Skull Reaper. - most tribes are half our size, it is logical that we would war the T.D.E F as their position is good for us. There is only one tribe that is not half our size....well there are others that are like 0.6 of our size but i am rounding that down. I thought I would post another war, to get the activity up on these forum..

i know but you said you wanted to show us what 82nd can do, but you can't really against so poor a tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.