Expose - Well Here It Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

queen of dragons

Can only agree with the rest of you guys, FAV was a good tribe, unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to fight with them...:icon_sad:

But back to topic, new stat for you all......

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2 T.D.E3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 82nd
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,028
Side 2: 1,463
Difference: 1,565

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 90
Difference: 8

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,993,357
Side 2: 11,014,686
Difference: 1,021,329

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 843,626
Side 2: 699,880
Difference: 143,746

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2 T.D.E3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 82nd
Players:

Timeframe: 22/11/2009 00:00:00 to 18/12/2009 06:14:02

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,151
Side 2: 510
Difference: 641

image.php

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 47
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,712,052
Side 2: 4,120,980
Difference: 591,072

image.php

Side 1: 666,908
Side 2: 370,335
Difference: 296,573

image.php

Queen of Dragons
T.D.E2

DeletedUser

Whats the point in posting stats when you guys have kicked players that were being nobled? anyone involved in the war knows the truth, stop trying to impress people who dont know.

DeletedUser

Whats the point in posting stats when you guys have kicked players that were being nobled? anyone involved in the war knows the truth, stop trying to impress people who dont know.

Think both tribes have kicked player that was inactive,

//King dragon

DeletedUser

Think both tribes have kicked player that was inactive,

//King dragon

The last time we kicked someone was during the cobra merge, which was on november 30th, before that it was 11/23/09 which is the day after we declared war. from the 11/22/09 to 11/23/09 there was one village nobled from both sides. so no our stats are not tainted. you guys can not say the same.

DeletedUser

if you want kicked fireturk we coulda fixed the stats for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can say, as Fireturk's fwend, that he quit TW within a week of w43 opening.

DeletedUser

Well i think what us from TDE are trying to say is basicly we are kicking 82nd's a## and that is why they are moving into other tribes because, they can't take losing this war.

DeletedUser

Well i think what us from TDE are trying to say is basicly we are kicking 82nd's a## and that is why they are moving into other tribes because, they can't take losing this war.

if you wish to talk, then atleast take part in the war. like you and many of your members you have done nothing in this "war." we declared war, leaders went inactive, many players went inactive and internal issues became our main focus. TDE has yet to sucessfully break into any one of our active members. The players who left 82nd for Lost went to continue to fight TDE.

No one has cared about this war for quite some time. Just let the thread die and go proclaim victory or whatever you guys do in the lost thread :)

DeletedUser

if you wish to talk, then atleast take part in the war. like you and many of your members you have done nothing in this "war." we declared war, leaders went inactive, many players went inactive and internal issues became our main focus. TDE has yet to sucessfully break into any one of our active members. The players who left 82nd for Lost went to continue to fight TDE.

No one has cared about this war for quite some time. Just let the thread die and go proclaim victory or whatever you guys do in the lost thread :)

So you mean that gullydwarf was inactive? he was active and real good on attacking and supporting but he did not recive any help from you and way do you want this thread to die? to show that you underestimate us? the different between you and me rdhockey that its that i dont tell i am best, i only tell that you will fight for killing us,

the funny with this war, was that you try to threat us into merge you like other tribes, but we say no and you say we gone die for it, maybe you should not talk so mutch and do some action? i remember that you told me that i was a noob, i am far away to be the best here, but i am good enough to kick your ass and belive me, that is a promiss, i will move to you place ;)

Let this thread die when 82nd is gone or we clame the victory against them, not before or after, and way do you want us to proclaim victory in lost thread? i have read alot that 82nd and lost have noting to do with eatch other ;) ops i did it againt ;) busted! ;)

//King dragon

DeletedUser

gullydwarf left 82nd, so like all the TDE members that "left" he doesn't count right?

82nd never asked for TDE to merge, that is the biggest joke in the world. you asked countless times to save yourself and the queen to allow you and the big members to join. I love how you forget your begging now :)

Every war TDE has partaken in you've claimed victory. TDE has never won a war outright but you guys love to tell your members that you do. 82nd and Lost are 2 different tribes. Get over the fact you are using nobles against us to say you're on par with them. Lost appears to be active. If they stay active then prove me wrong and beat them.

DeletedUser

82nd loved merging - greed in rankings is what SithMeister's legacy was all about from my reading of his leadership in 82nd. Shame they failed though after being so confident in their abilities. And quite funny that they are all refugees running to other tribes now :p

DeletedUser

Lost have a good start :) we will hunt them after we have take out 82nd :) so dont worry :)

//King Dragon

You guys have yet to attack active 82nd members, until then you can not begin to talk about taking us out.

GooglyEyes123 82nd loved merging - greed in rankings is what SithMeister's legacy was all about from my reading of his leadership in 82nd. Shame they failed though after being so confident in their abilities. And quite funny that they are all refugees running to other tribes now :p-why are you still on these forums, your information isnt even correct.

DeletedUser

Is it our fault that 82nd declared war on us... then coicidently went inactive (or so they say) and used that as and exuse to losing in a war. I haven't partisipated yet? that's what you think and for the record by they end of this easy war i will have multiple 82nd villages, i promise you that now. And also why should people have to use proper gramma on this forum... oops i forgot that this is an english essay, you NOOB.

DeletedUser

why are you still on these forums, your information isnt even correct.

Player Action Date/Time Points
khuno Left 20th December 2009 - 04:00 873,432
butterfliqueen Left 18th December 2009 - 07:00 174,871
Oakenshea Left 18th December 2009 - 07:00 871,502
buddylee Left 18th December 2009 - 04:00 505,846
GimlitheDwarf Left 18th December 2009 - 04:00 1,340,569
NoProfile Left 17th December 2009 - 22:00 358,278
hermyscott Left 16th December 2009 - 01:00 876,355
gullydwarf Left 15th December 2009 - 13:00 365,275
LordFierro Left 11th December 2009 - 22:00 1,370,397
ButcherKnife Left 11th December 2009 - 22:00 993,125
xhilaration Left 11th December 2009 - 22:00 350,876
foofong1 Left 08th December 2009 - 07:00 185,014
hey its me Left 04th December 2009 - 10:00 222,962
Last month's record of people in the tribe. Isn't that a suggestion that the tribe is failing if so many of their top players ditched them?

1. 18th November 2009
Best rank, 1. Then they fell apart soon afterwards.

Side 1:
Tribes: WWUAMC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AHappy
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 85
Difference: 25

image.php

Side 1: 447,863
Side 2: 736,186
Difference: 288,323

image.php

They got beaten by the main part of the family tribe alone. This shows that they underestimated T.D.E, and it was due to SithMeister's failed leadership that this war destroyed them.

And as they are a tribe that is being owned by T.D.E, they can claim all to be refugees. Not their fault LosT was desperate to hit rank 2 so much that they would go to war with T.D.E so they could take in the 82nd refugees regardless. So yeah, my information is completely wrong :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Last month's record of people in the tribe. Isn't that a suggestion that the tribe is failing if so many of their top players ditched them?

Best rank, 1. Then they fell apart soon afterwards.

They got beaten by the main part of the family tribe alone. This shows that they underestimated T.D.E, and it was due to SithMeister's failed leadership that this war destroyed them.

And as they are a tribe that is being owned by T.D.E, they can claim all to be refugees. Not their fault LosT was desperate to hit rank 2 so much that they would go to war with T.D.E so they could take in the 82nd refugees regardless. So yeah, my information is completely wrong :icon_rolleyes:

Lol well said :)

DeletedUser

Yep, it is wrong. The war on TDE didnt fail due to Sith or ArtofSpam's lack of skill, it was due to their inactivity. Most of T.D.E victories have come from them nobling inactive. You can all claim you know the truth by reading TW Stats, but we know the truth since we were in the tribe. Gullydwarf is one of the few victories they truely had, and that was mainly because his only neighbor HighlanderGCB quit.

I will admint 82nd underestimated TDE.

DeletedUser

Yep, it is wrong. The war on TDE didnt fail due to Sith or ArtofSpam's lack of skill, it was due to their inactivity. Most of T.D.E victories have come from them nobling inactive. You can all claim you know the truth by reading TW Stats, but we know the truth since we were in the tribe. Gullydwarf is one of the few victories they truely had, and that was mainly because his only neighbor HighlanderGCB quit.

Its fun :) you mean that you know better than tw stat becuse you are in that tribe? I hope you get many christmas gifts for a beliver you sure are ;)

And yes, i think GooglyEyes123 know more about this war than many others that are in the war.

//king dragon

DeletedUser

It isn't wrong at all. Inactivity comes from being bored. Good leadership keeps a tribe active as they enjoy playing with each other. They failed leadership wise for declaring on another tribe and then failing to deliver to their tribe, causing their tribe to collapse on itself.

If 82nd was full of inactives before the war, it is poor leadership to declare whilst they still have so many inactives. And kind of stupid too I might add.

If 82nd's inactives went inactive after that declaration (which is what the stats suggest), then it is right for T.D.E to claim a victory, as 82nd failed to keep control of what they owned at the time of declaration through their own leadership and player's mistakes. Which to me is poor leadership. A good leader keeps a tribe active through a war, not let their players go inactive when being attacked just in order to try to save face by saying "well we were inactive". That just shows that is was the fault of the leadership of 82nd for going in to war when they didn't have a well enough run tribe.

I can see why 82nd would be embarassed to make a statement here though, if they got beaten by part of a family tribe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.