Expose - Well Here It Goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to talk smack King, I'm just telling it like it is.

I just looked through the war stats since October, and 75% of your noblings has been from 4 inactive players. But whatevs, believe whatever you guys want.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to talk smack King, I'm just telling it like it is.

I just looked through the war stats since October, and 75% of your noblings has been from 4 inactive players. But whatevs, believe whatever you guys want.

So you think you are not beaten?

//king dragon

DeletedUser

I'm clearing certain inaccuracte comments up... I'm not making any sort of statements like 82nd is going to win the war.

DeletedUser

well as googly sed it is 82nd's fault in the first place for declaring war knowing of inactives in the tribe. Just face it 82nd are going to lose the war infact, i personaly think that they have lost already.

DeletedUser

well as googly sed it is 82nd's fault in the first place for declaring war knowing of inactives in the tribe. Just face it 82nd are going to lose the war infact, i personaly think that they have lost already.

Seeing as several of them now play under a tribe that has admitted that they have "LosT", i agree with your personal thoughts red :p

DeletedUser

82nd would like to officially declare one of the despised of top 20 tribes, the T.D.E F.

Why you may ask would we bother warring them?

There is a few reasons. To prove our strength. To show this world what we are really made of.

Well...

1. Can I ask you why you bothered warring them?
2. Interesting show of strength.
3. You definitely showed the world what you guys are made of.

That's all I can really add to this topic at the moment :icon_rolleyes:

Back on topic people - flame wars aren't a good idea :icon_cool:

2004 Artemis

loool not all mine were babrs you noob.

And yeah i will ave a couple of them vills as soon as the christmas break finishes.... so go away and try and win a war (oh wait you can't can ya you just all leave the tribe) LOSERS. =P =)

Yes, you nobled 1 village that wasn't a barb. The other one that you nobled happened directly after someone else nobled it, and you nobled yourself, suggesting cross-nobling. So congratulation, you've nobled one village that wasn't a barb. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

also this is a quote from googly in another thread that i thought id address here, you said,

1. 82nd - SithMeister. Claimed to be a successful tribe of talented players. Appear to have lost most of their power since my forum ban and have gone strangely quiet on the forums since declaring on T.D.E F and being destroyed ingame.

Now the only player i can think of that remotely lost villages in our war against them was gullydwarf.
other than him no one has been close to destroyed, i have killed 2 tde players by myself.
I also remember kijana killed a tde player...i feel like im missing some but i think iv made my point, we are not even close to getting destroyed.
but your only info comes from twstats so you are quite ignorant to whats actually happening arent you googly..

DeletedUser

also this is a quote from googly in another thread that i thought id address here, you said,

1. 82nd - SithMeister. Claimed to be a successful tribe of talented players. Appear to have lost most of their power since my forum ban and have gone strangely quiet on the forums since declaring on T.D.E F and being destroyed ingame.

Now the only player i can think of that remotely lost villages in our war against them was gullydwarf.
other than him no one has been close to destroyed, i have killed 2 tde players by myself.
I also remember kijana killed a tde player...i feel like im missing some but i think iv made my point, we are not even close to getting destroyed.
but your only info comes from twstats so you are quite ignorant to whats actually happening arent you googly..

Stats can't lie. Biased comments can.
Also, last I checked, 82nd was losing members fast. And I never said in that quote that T.D.E was destroying 82nd. Just that 82nd was being destroyed. Read more carefully in future yeah? Before trying to flame-bait me try and think through what I actually wrote in what you quote.
Kudos for klling 2 T.D.E players though. The reason why I am tacking the mickey out of you guys is because SithMeister built up your egos on the forum to make you look like elites. And yet, not one of your remaining members in 82nd has lived up to that. My info comes from what 82nd has provided in the build-up to this war :)

DeletedUser

Lol thanks i don't mind if people take the mickey out how i play this game whether i accidently cross noble as i was pre-nobling it for some1 neway lol....... all i know is that TDE are winning this war agaist 82nd :)

DeletedUser51390

ArtofSpam quit TW for now I believe(unrelated to W39)

related or not its aweful convienant.

And I know its fact he is gone for now atleast aswell as sith. Eagleeye told me they were when he was trying to merge with SIKE :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

tampered stats can...

And where do you claim I tampered them? :icon_rolleyes: Check what I got from twstats and you will see that they are identical to the ones on there at the time I got them.
Pathetic accusation really.

DeletedUser

And where do you claim I tampered them? :icon_rolleyes: Check what I got from twstats and you will see that they are identical to the ones on there at the time I got them.

Lol go boy go :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Stats are easily manipulated Googly.

It is safe to say however, that Sith was a bit of a disappointment. He could talk the talk, or he thought he could, but walking the walk evaded him. Nothing much happened in 82nd whilst I was there, nothing of what I was promised upon joining at least. All anyone seemed to want to do was noble internals. I sensed imminent failure.

Rob is an ok guy though, I guess you need to be with him to see his 'ok' side. lol

DeletedUser

Stats are easily manipulated Googly.

It is safe to say however, that Sith was a bit of a disappointment. He could talk the talk, or he thought he could, but walking the walk evaded him. Nothing much happened in 82nd whilst I was there, nothing of what I was promised upon joining at least. All anyone seemed to want to do was noble internals. I sensed imminent failure.

Rob is an ok guy though, I guess you need to be with him to see his 'ok' side. lol

That's honest of you mate. Just a shame to see a talented group not achieve anything big on this world :(

DeletedUser

Lol, if you say so. Fact is, I have minimal loyalty towards Sith. We were always arguing on the forums, not sure if you recall, and we weren't tribe mates long enough for me to feel the need to defend him.

Aye, 82nd had/has some very good players, just didn't hit it off.

DeletedUser

Update:

Side 1:
Tribes: T.D.E T.D.E2 T.D.E3
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WWUAMC
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 256
Side 2: 18