Extra Extra!! read all about it!

DeletedUser113162

Extra! Extra! Grab your copy! Extra! Extra!

[spoil]
Newspaper-Extra.jpg
[/spoil]

This is supreme jellybean, starting this newscast with a yo mama joke - Yo mama so ugly when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

Back on our headlines!

On our local news -

WAR IS OVER!!! Vice and *D* calls a truce! Now forming a better coalition breaking into Rank 12!
[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

No more VICE, but definitely they still has no Virtue, as people chanting, "LETS GET NAKED!"

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

-LGN- declares war - wants to strip down everything off =AA=!
[spoil]
menacing-josh-romney-your-clothes-give-them-to-me-now.jpg
[/spoil]

Meanwhile on our international news

bAd is bad, but at the same time is good facing a 5v1 situation, against, PENTA, ACE, ACEBOP, PTT!

Care? faces internal and leadership problem, now trimming their tribe and will start to "Infect" the world.

Dsy4 owning Venom, entering k47 by taking down FLUFF

Again this is supreme jellybean ending this newscast with a some words, i am not afraid to die, i just dont wanna be there when that happens

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
those ingame bb-codes(ally,spoiler) do not work here.To spoiler it here use [spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser112704

"wonders how long it'll take them to get in here and start talking about how good they are"

DeletedUser113162

But, AnKnown, that would be a given. And also this is a church world. Unlike classics where you can just come guns blazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104118

Who are Care? ?

It's Infect not Care?

Infect has 10 players from AO
Rest are old Care? Members and new members.

DeletedUser59417

I am confused, whats new?

news informs people of new information. This is at least 2 weeks out of date. Its like reading last Sundays wet news paper, taken off a sleeping homeless guy.

By the way a 13th ranked tribe declaring war on a 41st ranked tribe is not note worthy. But i guess if you have been living under a bridge and don't keep up with world 70 events. Its an okay recap of whats been taking place.

I still think of infect as care? and bAd as who?

If you did not want to be mistaken for a care? member why did you leave AO? If you can't take pride in your tribes history then its likely you will jump ship again, if given the opportunity in the next major war.

DeletedUser104118

I still think of infect as care? and bAd as who?

If you did not want to be mistaken for a care? member why did you leave AO? If you can't take pride in your tribes history then its likely you will jump ship again, if given the opportunity in the next major war.

I was just pointing out that it's not the same tribe.
Like bAd are not who? Anymore.

Just shows ignorance in my opinion.

DeletedUser112704

By the way a 13th ranked tribe declaring war on a 41st ranked tribe is not note worthy. But i guess if you have been living under a bridge and don't keep up with world 70 events. Its an okay recap of whats been taking place.

ranked 41th tribe might seem an easy target... and besides, its another way to get noticed.

we're here for fun and we're still having it, no matter the war :p

Rebel2society101

I rescind my comment. Overall B-. I hope to hear more in terms of relevancy and freshness.
Good job on the merge, the war did not need to be publicly announced though.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112704

its not called focusing on real problems indeed, we were trying to focus their attention on that and they decided we were a better target. we're not worried, this war showed us where we have our weaknesses and we're fixing them already.

we have some losses, but its a result of our not so good spread across the K.

as activity goes, its not ten members, its most members, some of them are just small lol and won't be able to put up a fight as good as top members can.

DeletedUser113162

It's actually not a PnP. It was supposed to be an "in-tribe news" but was requested to post here.
Also, it was posted here, as I, respect AnKnown as I have seen him on externals.

Don Funk

I think it was a fun, even if some old news were amongst the "news" :icon_biggrin:

Dont listen to Rebel2society101 and KnightBrad.. they just hate it when they are not center of attention :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113162

Thats what it started off as within the tribe. Its a fun and an easy way for some to keep up with world events.
But, i may consider posting one every week.

Rebel2society101

Don Funk is a nobody that's mad that I called his tribe out and supported PENTA (verbally, not with troops). Don, you and 1 other did work on PENTA while most of the rest of ModWar was deadweight. Your skill level and activity caught the attention of bAd, and I'm happy for you mainly because I <3 Aubrey and I'm okay with their decisions. Are you still butthurt that I was the only one that accurately depicted the PENTA war, and without bias was able to predict the outcome of the war? Just sh, you sound like a fool.

Anyways, while some of the "news" is "cool", the fact that this IS a PnP, no matter which way you look at (look at the meaning of the acronym PnP) it, they are publicly announcing a war against a tribe that is just under 1/3 their size. (1.8 mil declaring on 560k publicly when there is no apparent geographical or other type of disadvantage from the bigger tribe is very very very very very bad.)

If he wants to start a weekly blog or newsletter, it's best not to involve his tribe unless it's something worth posting. If he wants to have a newspaper, then he shouldn't set it up as a meta war declaration PnP, and actually describe in detail real news rather than small headlines that was already public knowledge just by looking at Repinski's map/TWStat ennoblements.

Edit: While I admire your attempt at the Daily News, it should be done from an unbias standpoint and be more thorough rather than yours that has apparent limitations and the misuse of words.

For example: If you wanted it publicly known that -LGN- declared on =AA= and not the other way around, you should paraphrase something like "-LGN- and =AA= are at war because of x + y + z reasons and here are the stats to show it" rather than making yourself look like a meathead bully that will get you nowhere fast with diplomacy. You should also take more time to think about/post more relevant posts rather than stuff that is already or has been the topic of past conversation in other threads. I have already heard of all of this news in other threads on Externals, NOT in-game.

I look forward to seeing your 2nd attempt. If it's "good", it can be and should be stickied. But as I see it now, this post is border-line deletable.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112964

Rebel you need to get off your high horse and take a step back. I agree with what Don Funk said here in this instance.

Who cares if some of it is old news or if the declaration portion was sub par for a declaration. Jellybean already said this was a simple repost of what was posted in their tribal internals because someone asked for it to be posted out here. It's not going to be external tailored when it wasn't originally meant for the externals.

Jellybean please do continue posting and ignore Rebel and Brad. This forum needs activity in a positive light and despite some of this news not being the most recent, it is overall a positive post unlike the trolling and berating you have unrightfully suffered for posting such a thing.

I for one would continue to read the newspaper if you decided to do it.

-R

Rebel2society101

Ouch Codex. I have been humble over and over in my posts, which is apparent in my own start thread. I appreciate your advice just as much as I hope Jellybean appreciates mine. What you may deem as "trolling", which it's far from, I'm simply asking/telling him what would be better for the future. I want his posts STICKIED, and as a user that regularly reads the forums, I'd like to see fresh stuff, not reread something I've already seen several times in a few different threads. It may be good to bring it all together in one thread, but I, and I'm sure many others would agree, would like to see new stuff along with a reiteration of the old. It's not good to take 2 week old stuff and post it in here like it happened 5 minutes ago.

I don't have access to every little bit of information and nor should I expect Jellybean to as well, but I'd be more than grateful to have a better understanding of other parts of the world. Thanks again Codex.

DeletedUser113162

I start to write from w71 just week ago, then I planned doing it in w70. Since most of our tribemates are not a fan of external, I decided to put what is in the external to the tribal forums thus having the repetitions. Again its for internal posting not here so, it sounds biased as I am writing it for the eyes of my tribemates only. :)

I will doing "invterviews" to know which and what.