Extra Extra!! read all about it!

DeletedUser

Its been a while , but now addiction drives me back to TW , and posting on the forums .

Free speech versus common sense and respectful boundaries . I remember Rebel from other worlds and he can give out a few criticisms and he can also take them . I sometimes find his comments harsh but also I respect that he thinks and says it how he sees it .But clearly Mr Whitman has overstepped boundaries . Keep criticism directed to the game . Call each other crap players . Send cats to his villages .

Was it JJ Rousseau who said " I don't agree with a word you have said , but I will defend your right to say it "

Anyways , respect to all and sorry for my babble . I probably need another coffee .

DeletedUser104118

Im fairly certain a certain duke of yours would disapprove. And I hear he's the mean one

:D Meh can't blame a guy trying to instigate :icon_redface:

Anyway from what I read Michael was talking about rebels self-esteem not his family.
He mention that he was with two girls meaning, rebel wants us to see he hangs
about with girls or something along them lines..
When in fact he had the picture up because they were his cousins that died.
Which blew Michaels argument out of the window. And yeah a terrible tragedy.

However he did not call your family rebel you took it that way.
He was talking about your self-esteem which obviously he doesn't know about.

DeletedUser59417

Was it JJ Rousseau who said " I don't agree with a word you have said , but I will defend your right to say it "

Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Oy
[spoil]
Frida_Waterfall.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]You can crush my body, but you'll never crush my spirit.
ouch! my spirit......[/spoil]

Cereal though, there is a price for everything you say. Your tongue is a double edged sword. You can cut someone pretty deep.

Just, because you have the right to say something does not mean what your saying is right!

DeletedUser59417

Suddenly this become a spam thread. LOL :lol:

Say's the guy with a banana-saurus-rex.

You need to interview people for your next newspaper, hirer reporters to work for you. I will do it for a small fee of 200 PP a month.

DeletedUser59417

You know superman was a reporter for his day job.

You not selling enough papers to stay open for business or are you letting the trolls and flamers win?

This thread went from boarder line sticky to shutdown........................kind like the tribes on this world. Going from boarder line good to disbanding the next day.

DeletedUser113162

Its not shutting down.. flame it, hate it, troll me.
I'm thick skinned, if I find it Worthwhile, ill keep posting em :)
-Topher

DeletedUser103945

Hey Michael and Dex :D Good to see you guys can make someone go totally emo by making a comment about their shirt. ROFL

Don Funk

Don Funk is a nobody that's mad that I called his tribe out and supported PENTA (verbally, not with troops). Don, you and 1 other did work on PENTA while most of the rest of ModWar was deadweight. Your skill level and activity caught the attention of bAd, and I'm happy for you mainly because I <3 Aubrey and I'm okay with their decisions. Are you still butthurt that I was the only one that accurately depicted the PENTA war, and without bias was able to predict the outcome of the war? Just sh, you sound like a fool.

Who cares if you like Aubrey? Do you seriously think I give a damn?... or any of us for that matter ???
When Im done having fun in my neighborhood.. I'll be coming for you... Punk

DeletedUser

I dont know brah, but seems everyone is mad at everyone brah.

Michael Wittman

i wrote quite the nice apology and it was remove for some reason. the gist was

i in no way insulted anyones family and it is very simple to say the least to insist that i did. i was simply making a stupid post about rebels self esteem as he flames quite often. i offered rebel 100 dollars if he could show how i insulted anyone besides him. i stated that my post was immature as rebel said. i will not flame outside of ingame play. i usually have more integrity than that and i apologize. simply trolling on you rebel as you troll quit often on others.

knightbrad, i did not realize you and rebel were close. i will not troll him to much in order not to offend your sensibilities.

i also stated to dex that i did quit but now i find myself with more time than i know what to do with so i came back as we always do. i look forward to playing another world with dex.

katanilove pointed out my making people go all emo with a simple post on a game forum. i said i do enjoy pressing peoples buttons sometimes.

i very much enjoyed the PNP at the beginning of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dexurai

Is katina here as well? Oh god this world keeps getting better and better. All i now need is PamP and it'll be a real reunion.

DeletedUser

Rebel's game name I think is Forbid, not too sure since I think he used to be Lord Rebel and then either changed name or just merged in.

DeletedUser112704

why do people change their names lol... it does not change personality anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, this was just a fun in tribe message that Supreme put up. Not many of us are on the externals, I think.

But holy crap, it's more forums for me to spam. ;P

DeletedUser

I want this to continue just so we can all keep talking about it.

DeletedUser112881

I'd also like to see this more often.

So far, I've only been reading the externals off and on, and yet I already knew most of this. I can definitely agree that the news itself is a little out of date.

That won't prevent me from reading it though - mix in some new content, as people have suggested, and you'll get quite a few people wanting to read it each week.