Extremely New tribe looking for Allies and Recruits

DeletedUser

Hello me and my partner just started a new tribe, we are new to the tribe business, but not to the game. We are efficient in growing and in being loyal, so if anyone is interested the name of our tribe is ---Aries Fire---. We accept all allies as long as they keep their end of the deal up. I feel this is the new tribe that will sweep world 29 with enough active members. :icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A tad ambitous - as you've only joined this world today.

You'll take every ally? Are you only recruiting in k58?

DeletedUser

Nope all the way around, and ambiguity mixed with patience and strategy make great thing happen =)

DeletedUser

Over ambitious, just like the rest of the noob tribe recruitment starters in here.

"Accept all allies"

That's a sign you're a noob ;)

DeletedUser

Well, yes noob to THIS world, but hey you can call me whatever all tribes started here.

DeletedUser

The name of the game is tribalWARS, not tribalHUGS. unfortunately tribalhugs is not a real game or i'd tell you to play that.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? TribalHugs is 100 % real D: I play it everyday.

DeletedUser

And even real wars have sides that have allies, and sides that are open to all allies. Plus playing smart is also playing safe, and the more allies i have the safer I am.

DeletedUser

And the more allies you have, the less villages you have to noble.

DeletedUser

I know. I wish it was though. Then we can send all the huggers to play that. But alas, it is not so yet.

DeletedUser

I'd have to send the entire tribe P.Rn.F there. they have somewhere around 15-20, possibly more, allies xD.

DeletedUser

I'd have to send the entire tribe P.Rn.F there. they have somewhere around 15-20, possibly more, allies xD.

Your in them though so if your insulting them your basically insulting yourself

DeletedUser

I was just in them because my account sitter put me there and I wasn't bothering to get out. I don't consider myself in them, anymore, though, as I'm quitting. Even though i technically still am b/c I forgot to hit the leave button.

DeletedUser

Hello me and my partner just started a new tribe, we are new to the tribe business, but not to the game. We are efficient in growing and in being loyal, so if anyone is interested the name of our tribe is ---Aries Fire---. We accept all allies as long as they keep their end of the deal up. I feel this is the new tribe that will sweep world 29 with enough active members. :icon_surprised:

So, what he is saying is that he wants to hug it out with other tribes.

DeletedUser

Yeah. We agreed on that, if you had read the entire thread.