Extremists

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, I have got some exp since I started a while ago and I think it is time for me to make my tribe. Before I can make a successful tribe, I think its very important to have a partner. If your interested email me, I'm in K42 I think. I don't take the game too serious, but I don't like losing. Have the mind set of a winner if you want to be a partner of mine.

-Tak3r

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol it seems I can't make an instant partner, well then I have no choice but to start recruitment for now. You know, out of 10k+ players, there should be at least one that like the name Extremists enough to join. :icon_razz: I'm seriously not a bad leader guys, matter of fact I was considered one of the best leaders to play in my previous war game. Leading several alliances in top spots. I'm not desperate for members, I'm just impatient. I will try to exercise some patience for now since I'm still kind of the new guys. But email me if you interested about Extremists, I'll be happy to tell you what my motives for the tribe and what's the criteria for being a member. :icon_cool:

-Tak3r