EZ-Snipe

Discussion in 'Scripts & Independent Tools' started by tcamps, Feb 19, 2018.

Share This Page

1. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

A couple of bugs are being fixed. There is currently a serious bug that occurs when server time is not UTC/GMT, preventing snipes from being generated. This is a priority, and a more complex problem than I expected. I hope to have an international fix soon. EDIT: This seems to be fixed, which was easier than I thought. Please report any timing issues here.

The use of defensive power instead of population for sniping has been added prematurely without testing, but this does not seem to be the cause of the problem. The minimumSnipePopulation option has been replaced with minimumSnipeDefense, with a default of 10,000. (Approx. 75 sp+sw) This can be a single value or an object, with sub-values infantry, cavalry, and archer. If only a number is provided, it will be split evenly between infantry and cavalry defense. The main post will be updated and these comments will be deleted once the feature has been fully completed.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

Can someone mark this script as [Approved] please?

3. Zalinor

Zalinor Non-stop Poster

For the last 24 to 48 hours I find that when I run the script it shows
    "Loading Ez-Snipe..."
    Then it gets stuck on "Making snipes and checking for sigils..." with no progression from this point.

W97 both Owned account and sat account exhibit the same issue.

4. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting me know. I can’t reproduce this on my end. Please PM me with with script as pasted in your quickbar, the browser you’re using, as well as all output in the JavaScript console.

5. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

After working with Zalinor I've fixed the bug. It appeared on worlds where archers were disabled.

Zalinor likes this.
  6. NATMUS

NATMUS Non-stop Poster

I have a couple questions about this script. If i could talk to you over skype or discord let me know.

Thank you

7. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

I've PM'd you with my Skype info @NATMUS

8. ShamanHero.fr

ShamanHero.fr New Member

Hello,

I've try to translate it for frenchs servers but he didn't work, if u could contact me on skype (rush1417), I have a couple questions.

Thanks

9. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

A new bug has been discovered on Swedish servers at tribalwars.se. The calculated travel times are ~4% longer than what TW actually uses, meaning snipe times will be incorrect on those servers. It appears that .se servers are using a different travel time calculation than .net. There aren't any issues on other servers that I'm aware of. A ticket has been submitted, I hope to hear back soon.

Here is the ticket I submitted with my proof, maybe someone here can shed some light on this.
    I've written a snipe script that is being translated to Swedish, for use on the "sv43.tribalwars.se" server. The travel time calculations done on .net servers does not seem to match .se servers.

I've been told that travel time is calculated as:

(World Speed) x (Troop Speed Factor) x (Unit Speed) x (# Fields)

On sv43.tribalwars.se, if sending swords to a village 19 fields away, I get:

(1.7) x (0.6) x (22) x (19) = 426.36 minutes = 7.106 hours = 7 hours, 5 minutes
    (Server settings: https://sv43.tribalwars.se/page/settings)

However, when actually sending those troops, the travel time is 6 hours, 49 minutes. There are no troop speed buffs. This is about a 4% difference.

Do different servers use different calculations for troop speed?

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  10. cheesasaurus

cheesasaurus Still Going Strong

Increased speed means more distance is covered in a given amount of time. E.g. speed 2 doesn't mean it takes twice as much time to cover a given distance; rather it takes half as much time.

22 * 19 / 1.7 / 0.6 = 409.80 minutes = 6.83 hours = 6 hours, 49 minutes

tcamps likes this.
  11. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

I've changed travel time calculations as @cheesasaurus suggested and the issue appears to be fixed. Please post here if you have any problems.

12. Tory the Explory

Tory the Explory Still Going Strong

is tcamps scripts being blocked for creati on w97?

or is it just a w97 issue?

"It's not broken, you just can't use it" This msg makes me sad :(

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  13. Zalinor

Zalinor Non-stop Poster

I was going to post here a while back, but I thought it was Creati using their contacts to block me (and others) :D. Can only assume W97 which is somehow blacklisted or bugged.

It's a non-archer world @tcamps if that is something which is causing the bug again

14. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

Nah, Creati and IL are blacklisted on w97 for now, that's what you guys get for ganging up on us ;)

Creati's got Ibra Gonza anyway

For the record, OBEY on w96 is blacklisted as well for being too OP

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Tory the Explory likes this.
  15. Tory the Explory

Tory the Explory Still Going Strong

i would blacklist Obey either way :p

16. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

I should mention that some organizational changes were made recently and I've received some messages on reddit about the script breaking. I've responded and fixed all of the ones I've received so far. Please post here if you see anything breaking or buggy.

Also, the EZ-Snipe script is the only one that has blacklists, my other scripts do not

Tory the Explory likes this.
  17. RumFastRumFar

RumFastRumFar Active Member

Hi,

The "reference" page for minimum snipes, what is it, there is no guide? I type 200lc and it brings up 26,000 LC.

I don't know what it's showing me.

Edit: And another thing, why does yours show the "destination" village in the table and my run doesn't? Mine only shows the source village. Was this to help deal with too many brackets?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  18. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

Yeah that reference tool needs to be reworked, the interface is crap.

It’s showing you the total offensive and defensive power of the troops that you enter in. So you type 200 LC, and it shows that LC gives 26,000 total offensive cavalry power. As you add different troops, the numbers on the bar graph shows how much offense/defense each type of troop provides.

For source/target village, you want to change the “Display” option, it’s set to All by default. That screenshot is using “By Target Village”. The list of settings here needs to be updated

19. tcamps

tcamps Well-Known Member

It’s come to my attention that others have bypassed the various protection measures on the script. If you have a cracked copy, PM me with your version and your changes. I will open-source the script if there are enough individual exploits.

The script is already feature-complete so there’s no point in strengthening its security if people will use the cracked version anyway.

(@Ibra Gonza II ;) )

20. Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk Non-stop Poster

oh wow, so people giving you "advices" and playing smartasses only to crack it instead of making their own... talk about copyright... :cool:

since no one ever told you; "le me", in the name of TW community, and especially all not blacklisted people thank you for investing all that time and effort into making such great tools... GG tyler.