F.D and FENIX. One big happy family?

DeletedUser

Kinda missed this tidbit as I am still at work.

(I do not lie in real life and I sure as hell would not lie in a online game of all things. I tend to find the ones who shout the loudest that someone is a liar. Tend to be liars themselves and do it to deflect people from finding that out about them.)

Steve feeling kinda touchy are we? This was a generalized saying that has been around for a long time. For you to react as you have seems a bit odd. But then again you do flare so quickly these days. LOL. Try more Bran, it may help you with that.

Ive tried Bran mate, but feel that prunes tend to work better!

What i still curious about Red is that you keep trying to point out that i must be a liar? but still have not said what im supposed to have lied about? You see mate, i have nothing to lie about, i lost my respect for you when you kept your own council in the dark about almost everything that you did, then kept your tribe not only in the dark but in a total blackout!

I had friends in FD including my Son, so i guess thats why i flare up, it annoys me when someone who has been given a position of power and responsibility abuses it.

What i am prepared to do, is withdraw my accusation that you are a lair? so im sorry mate, you are not a liar, you are a puppet, that's what i really meant to say.

Red FD is a mess, W8 knows it, partly due to the fact that before the war, you were always the most inactive Duke ever, and once you cut your ties with Fenix, plus when iubi and BT left, FD fell into a real mess, basically Red your just not what you claim to be.

Now that FD and Fenix are best of friends again, and those strings are firmly attached to your shoulders, we can all see FD dancing to the tune of Fenix once again.

Anyway Red im sure W8 does not want to see us playing verbal tennis on the globals, so i will wish you all the best and move on, maybe also taking your advice to try some more bran in my diet.

DeletedUser

haha only works for a while.
second tactic is to snipe nobles sent with defence :)