*F-F* vs. -=TS=- (and friends?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The Freedom Fighters hereby declare war on the tribe -=TS=-.

Reason,

continiously contacting us for diplomatic relations while you had allready formed a coalition against us, we were aware of that, and yet you just kept trying for diplomatic relations to buy yourself time.

Well no more time can be bought, let's see if the other coalition parts will join in on this war (will not list them yet till they have launched their first attacks) and let's see if -=TS=- has bought themselves enough time by now to be ready for a good fight.

DeletedUser

May the Freedom Fighters win (I`d say best tribe, but I wrote it specificly)

DeletedUser

Good luck -=TS=-

Not because I want them to win, but because they'll need it ;)

The Jeff

Maybe someone can be so kind as to give us a rundown on the two tribes. I recognize *F-F* but don't know these other guys at all.

DeletedUser

Maybe someone can be so kind as to give us a rundown on the two tribes. I recognize *F-F* but don't know these other guys at all.

-=TS=- is a tribe formed about 2 months ago.

I would like to point out that we are attacking you, because you were attacking our villages, while we were trying to go for a diplomatic way out. Off course, we aren't stupid enough to think of a diplomatic settlement alone.

But in the end ... that's all Forum jibberish. It's war now, speak with nobles !

DeletedUser

dont you worry we will be and to get the public straight...

you thought that you and your allies could "take us down" planned it all

:icon_twisted:

whilst begging and begging for us to grant you a nap or a ally status...

well tough and also i do like your uncoordinated attempts on my members they are very scared at the 262 hour ram attacks that are pretending to be nobles :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well if you stick a silly hat on them they do look very similar...

:snob:=:ram:

DeletedUser

your supporting ts :O

i thought you were a good poster

i dont no more

DeletedUser16026

*F-F*, you have my full support :)

Show 'em how it's done!

DeletedUser9720

Go *F-F* i will follow this one closly i have some -=TS=- villages right next to me.

they will be disorganised after there terrible merge with SOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.