Farming (LA) FA KeyPress

DeletedUser96026

Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
FA KeyPress by Crimsoni

77f9c888388da1209d0632f458e62f10.png

With FA KeyPress, you now have the ability to send farm runs by pressing assigned keys on the keyboard. By default, the farming keys are set to "a", "b", and "c", which click the A, B, and C buttons respectively. The default Skip key is "j", which allows you to skip the next farm. You can also skip to the next or previous village, but using the right or left keys respectively. FA KeyPress allows you to also designate assigned keys to the farming and skip keys; editing of the Previous and Next keys are not allowed (maybe v2.0). Only one single key is allowed to be designated. You can not use a combination of keys, such as Atl+A. You can edit a key by clicking the corresponding button on the Buttons row, and pressing a key on a keyboard. To change the key of the A button and assign the 'g' key, you would click the button itself, and press 'g' on the keyboard. I recommend sticking to the basic keys such as the alphabet.

Introduced with v1.7 was the option to include settings, such as the page loader and various filters. These are the most basic filters, and more filters will be introduced in v2.0.

Also in v2.0, the Master button will be enabled. A detailed description of the Master button will be created at a more appropriate date. Please enjoy.

I did not create this script, nor do I intend to take credit for this script. This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Not convinced? Here's some reviews:

[spoil][3/25/2014 11:41:32 PM] cmjjj™: Farming with Cims script is SOOOOO easy now:)
[3/25/2014 11:41:49 PM] cmjjj™: takes seconds:)

[8:09:51 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: i highly suggest everyone do it
[8:09:53 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: not even have to click

[11:11:25 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: ugh i was just holding down c for keypress next thing i see
[11:11:31 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: a bunch of cs in the skype box

mar71n Mar 26, 17:25
dude, that script you gave is awesome!

mar71n Mar 26, 17:30
it's flawless, if you were a chick, I would propose right now. I and pingzy have tried it just today and it brought us back the joy to w73 :D

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Special Thanks
  • cheesasaurus
  • ntoombs19
    • Without the ability to learn from their code, much of this script would be nonexistent.
  • W73 Random
    • For beta testing the script before it's release, and the continuation of testing throughout its development.

i4i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

DeletedUser114063

xDaemon, just change the value of the variable cookieName to any desired value i.e. fakepress2. This shall solve your issue.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank you Nauz for your several posts regarding the evident lack of permission to not only hijack the thread and post several individual scripts (which only confuses the reader and even more so a new comer that wants to figure out which of the several scripts presented in this thread are functional and moreso legal) but also to take my script and rehost it for public use. I do not appreciate that. Feel free to privately host your own copy of the script for your own personal use, but it should not be presented as a viable replacement to actual script or a script that should be referred to as FA KeyPress. It's just annoying.

I know last time I logged in I got a mail that pointed towards the cause of the error in the ORIGINAL script. I think I may have deleted said mail, so can someone reconfirm this error by posting their own analysis or (preferably) console log.

PS: As soon as I have the original script functioning again, I ask that all you hooligans remove reference to your own individually hosted scripts, and possibly implement an error message if someone runs the script informing them to revert back to the then fixed original script. I encourage you guys to plunder through my code, use it to make better code, use it to learn, use it to explain why my syntax is God awful, but don't misuse it publicly as a "working" FA KeyPress script. Thanks for all of those that addressed concerns.

DeletedUser118875

Thank you Nauz for your several posts regarding the evident lack of permission to not only hijack the thread and post several individual scripts (which only confuses the reader and even more so a new comer that wants to figure out which of the several scripts presented in this thread are functional and moreso legal) but also to take my script and rehost it for public use. I do not appreciate that. Feel free to privately host your own copy of the script for your own personal use, but it should not be presented as a viable replacement to actual script or a script that should be referred to as FA KeyPress. It's just annoying.

I know last time I logged in I got a mail that pointed towards the cause of the error in the ORIGINAL script. I think I may have deleted said mail, so can someone reconfirm this error by posting their own analysis or (preferably) console log.

PS: As soon as I have the original script functioning again, I ask that all you hooligans remove reference to your own individually hosted scripts, and possibly implement an error message if someone runs the script informing them to revert back to the then fixed original script. I encourage you guys to plunder through my code, use it to make better code, use it to learn, use it to explain why my syntax is God awful, but don't misuse it publicly as a "working" FA KeyPress script. Thanks for all of those that addressed concerns.

Your error is here:

Code:
[COLOR=#000000]window.game_data = $.parseJSON(data.split("var game_data = ")[1].split("};")[0]+"}");[/COLOR]

That code is repeated in two spots which need to be corrected.

You also need to fix your "CDN URL" that you load the menu images from. Your current CDN version redirects to another domain (tribalwars.vodka) which breaks the image loads and throws an error because of HSTS rule violations, if I remember correctly.

I would also recommend removing your bb() function which prevents certain, pre-selected users from running the script, and instead puts a 10 hour video of He-Man singing "What's Going On" on the page. (Which is already questionable, because, imo, you should not be able to remotely dictate who can and who cannot use the script that you released for free, without any licensing rights to the public.)

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

I would also recommend removing your bb() function which prevents certain, pre-selected users from running the script, and instead puts a 10 hour video of He-Man singing "What's Going On" on the page. (Which is already questionable, because, imo, you should not be able to remotely dictate who can and who cannot use the script that you released for free, without any licensing rights to the public.)

I think he should add ["en84", 10792234], ["en87", 10792234] to the tbn array.

In all seriousness idk why you seem to care about him doing that to 1 account on 1 world (unless I missed something in my quick scan? :/) that isn't even being played, and hasn't for nearly 2 years. Seems kinda late to be uppity about it, chill dude.

DeletedUser117392

Your error is here:

Code:
window.game_data = $.parseJSON(data.split("var game_data = ")[1].split("};")[0]+"}");

That code is repeated in two spots which need to be corrected.

Fix:
Code:
window.game_data = $.parseJSON(data.split("TribalWars.updateGameData(")[1].split("});")[0] + "}");

You also need to fix your "CDN URL" that you load the menu images from. Your current CDN version redirects to another domain (tribalwars.vodka) which breaks the image loads and throws an error because of HSTS rule violations, if I remember correctly.

https://cdn.tribalwars.net/8.20/20029/graphic to be replaced with https://dsen.innogamescdn.com/8.48.1/29701/graphic

Hope this helps.

andre34

I just found how to use it on Android mobile. don't know if people are already doing it. I can post how to do it if you guys need and if it is alright to the owner of script
I'd appreciate if you let me know how to do it ;)

andre34

As of today both versions, french and english, stopped working.. It just keeps loading forever. Anyone has a his for that?

DeletedUser123035

Hi guys. I tried using the script on my ipad with safari browser, allowed java script on settings already and the script still won't load. Can someone tell me what might have gone wrong or do I have settings I have to check first before i load the script on tw?