Farming (LA) FA KeyPress

DeletedUser96026

Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
FA KeyPress by Crimsoni

77f9c888388da1209d0632f458e62f10.png

With FA KeyPress, you now have the ability to send farm runs by pressing assigned keys on the keyboard. By default, the farming keys are set to "a", "b", and "c", which click the A, B, and C buttons respectively. The default Skip key is "j", which allows you to skip the next farm. You can also skip to the next or previous village, but using the right or left keys respectively. FA KeyPress allows you to also designate assigned keys to the farming and skip keys; editing of the Previous and Next keys are not allowed (maybe v2.0). Only one single key is allowed to be designated. You can not use a combination of keys, such as Atl+A. You can edit a key by clicking the corresponding button on the Buttons row, and pressing a key on a keyboard. To change the key of the A button and assign the 'g' key, you would click the button itself, and press 'g' on the keyboard. I recommend sticking to the basic keys such as the alphabet.

Introduced with v1.7 was the option to include settings, such as the page loader and various filters. These are the most basic filters, and more filters will be introduced in v2.0.

Also in v2.0, the Master button will be enabled. A detailed description of the Master button will be created at a more appropriate date. Please enjoy.

I did not create this script, nor do I intend to take credit for this script. This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Not convinced? Here's some reviews:

[spoil][3/25/2014 11:41:32 PM] cmjjj™: Farming with Cims script is SOOOOO easy now:)
[3/25/2014 11:41:49 PM] cmjjj™: takes seconds:)

[8:09:51 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: i highly suggest everyone do it
[8:09:53 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: not even have to click

[11:11:25 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: ugh i was just holding down c for keypress next thing i see
[11:11:31 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: a bunch of cs in the skype box

mar71n Mar 26, 17:25
dude, that script you gave is awesome!

mar71n Mar 26, 17:30
it's flawless, if you were a chick, I would propose right now. I and pingzy have tried it just today and it brought us back the joy to w73 :D

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Special Thanks
  • cheesasaurus
  • ntoombs19
    • Without the ability to learn from their code, much of this script would be nonexistent.
  • W73 Random
    • For beta testing the script before it's release, and the continuation of testing throughout its development.

i4i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

xyziz

it's just the script referring to http links rather than https. Shouldn't take crim long if he reads this, otherwise a working script is here:

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tu9h5bqs5t6biim/fakeypress.js');void(0);

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
15 days later... :icon_cool:

Thanks xyziz, FA KeyPress should be fully functional now. :)

Labbsterino

"This script has been forbidden by the Tribalwars team"

Why am I getting this?

Happens on UK24, didn't try any other server

DeletedUser115166

Guys if i change to another village is fa key press still active

or do i have to press again so as to send farm?

can we do something so if i change a villa fa key remains...?

sorry for my english

setorines

Is anyone else having an issue where it won't load anything if there are filters set?

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Doesn't work today. Yesterday it was fine
Is it a temp issue? Or we need an updated script?

DeletedUser22739

You should use this script. It does everything FA keypress does and more.

Code:
javascript:$.ajaxSetup({dataType:"script"});$.getScript('https://ntoombs19.github.io/LA-Enhancer/js/main.min.js');void 0;

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
in all honesty I skipped most of the conversation
I am not a moderator or anything, just a player

but in essence [to me anyway] any and all scripts are a form of cheat

they are not built into the game - they are instead added by the player themselves
for an added advantage that other players may or may not have
they are not forced to add the scripts, they knew the risk with playing with scripts

and I might add

"Scripts can not send an attack on your behalf, and may not interact with the Farm Assistant without specific approval from the Tribal Wars team. Additionally, a script cannot mimic any features provided by the Premium Account."

in my opinion a farming run is an attack [so in essence its illegal to begin with in my opinion]
and the first post stated that the Script was/had undergone changes

to all Script users - be careful

hurod

After every 50 runs it freezes for few secs. Today this has been my issue :(

DeletedUser

Starting today April 25th, neither Ntoombs or FA Express is working for farming. I suspect Innogames had an update which screwed both of these up. If anyone has a clue how to fix them or who to contact to fix them, please let me know. I play world 73, 78, 84 and cannot use it on any of these worlds. Thanks guys
Account Nicco
Owner Pam

DeletedUser22739

Starting today April 25th, neither Ntoombs or FA Express is working for farming. I suspect Innogames had an update which screwed both of these up. If anyone has a clue how to fix them or who to contact to fix them, please let me know. I play world 73, 78, 84 and cannot use it on any of these worlds. Thanks guys
Account Nicco
Owner Pam

The script should now be working again thanks to wesny. He submitted an issue and a pull request to the github repo where the script is hosted. I don't play tribalwars anymore and I don't have the time to maintain the script so if something like this should happen again in the future, a pull request on github is the quickest way to update the script.

Diamond Dallas

You only know how useful a script is when it goes down... Can somebody post the most recent script? Still having issues changing villa with the current script/link I use on w85. Cheers for finding the fix

Chris

DeletedUser

Great thanks. Is there any update for the FA Express as well? Ntoombs is great too but it goes so fast that the ROBOT sign appears a lot.