Farming (LA) FA KeyPress

DeletedUser96026

Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
FA KeyPress by Crimsoni

77f9c888388da1209d0632f458e62f10.png

With FA KeyPress, you now have the ability to send farm runs by pressing assigned keys on the keyboard. By default, the farming keys are set to "a", "b", and "c", which click the A, B, and C buttons respectively. The default Skip key is "j", which allows you to skip the next farm. You can also skip to the next or previous village, but using the right or left keys respectively. FA KeyPress allows you to also designate assigned keys to the farming and skip keys; editing of the Previous and Next keys are not allowed (maybe v2.0). Only one single key is allowed to be designated. You can not use a combination of keys, such as Atl+A. You can edit a key by clicking the corresponding button on the Buttons row, and pressing a key on a keyboard. To change the key of the A button and assign the 'g' key, you would click the button itself, and press 'g' on the keyboard. I recommend sticking to the basic keys such as the alphabet.

Introduced with v1.7 was the option to include settings, such as the page loader and various filters. These are the most basic filters, and more filters will be introduced in v2.0.

Also in v2.0, the Master button will be enabled. A detailed description of the Master button will be created at a more appropriate date. Please enjoy.

I did not create this script, nor do I intend to take credit for this script. This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Not convinced? Here's some reviews:

[spoil][3/25/2014 11:41:32 PM] cmjjj™: Farming with Cims script is SOOOOO easy now:)
[3/25/2014 11:41:49 PM] cmjjj™: takes seconds:)

[8:09:51 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: i highly suggest everyone do it
[8:09:53 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: not even have to click

[11:11:25 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: ugh i was just holding down c for keypress next thing i see
[11:11:31 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: a bunch of cs in the skype box

mar71n Mar 26, 17:25
dude, that script you gave is awesome!

mar71n Mar 26, 17:30
it's flawless, if you were a chick, I would propose right now. I and pingzy have tried it just today and it brought us back the joy to w73 :D

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Special Thanks
  • cheesasaurus
  • ntoombs19
    • Without the ability to learn from their code, much of this script would be nonexistent.
  • W73 Random
    • For beta testing the script before it's release, and the continuation of testing throughout its development.

i4i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

DeletedUser96026

This script is quite awesome and very useful.
I would just like to point some issues/suggestions if you don't mind.

1. In the checkbox filter with laber "Attack", its mouseover text should be "Outgoing Attacks" instead of "Some losses" .
2. Even if you hide the Settings, it will automatically show after switching(Left Arrow Key) to next farm.
3. Instead of directing the link on Crimsoni to open a mail application, I think it is better to open a new tab to redirect on this forum topic.
4. Looking forward for more filter options from its successor FA Filter.
1. Fixed.
2. v2 will be graphically different, and the Settings menu will be found in a popup menu allowing it to be less of a distraction. Sorry for the troubles.
3. Noted.
4. Many, if not all, of the filters found in FA Filter, ones which are not found in FA KeyPress v1, will be introduced in v2.

Overall this is a great script, fast and easy to use.
I also like the built-in delay, a long press will send farm runs without double attacks on same farm.
Glad to hear.

It would be difficult to do without breaking the rules. If you ignore the rules it's easy. You can calculate the number of rams needed to take a wall down to 0 then change the number of troops to send behind the scenes. The problem is, Innogames have decided not to allow cats and rams to be sent through FA.
I believe the future Wall Breaker design that will be found in FA KeyPress is intended to load the page data from the Rally Point into the current FA page, which will then locate farms with walls and send them via the loaded Rally Point. Of course, it'll have to remember which farms it sent ram parties to and disallow the Attack filter from filtering them out, but that's a different story.

Update
v1.95 is released. Most bugs are fixed, and you can now launch FA KeyPress from anywhere in TW and it will automatically load the FA page data. One click of the script is all you need nowadays. Also, a Reset and an Apply button has been added to the settings table. v2 coming soon. Enjoy.

DeletedUser22739

I believe the future Wall Breaker design that will be found in FA KeyPress is intended to load the page data from the Rally Point into the current FA page, which will then locate farms with walls and send them via the loaded Rally Point. Of course, it'll have to remember which farms it sent ram parties to and disallow the Attack filter from filtering them out, but that's a different story.

If you're gonna do it that way, you'd be better off creating a separate script just for wall busting. You could gather up the wall levels from the FA page data and create a local storage 2-d array of the coordinate, the wall level, and a boolean flag for if the attack has been sent. Then just cycle through those at the rally point sending the necessary amount of rams and catapults from the rally point. You can't send troops from the rally point with just one click. That rule has been pretty firmly established so you'd end up needing to load the rally point multiple times anyway.

DeletedUser92806

Awesome script.

If dreaming allowed: Filtering out villages below certain resource limit would be main wish. If infinite time can be spent coding, a box/checkbox with distance limit. Checkbox, so that farming goes to first target that uses all troops. Resource limit can be substituted with time window to sort out too recent reports.

And well, good old uberfarm killer.. sort by distance and send to closest that has not been farmed recently, including the previous tab. So no more only reports from this village. Uh ah.. The last wish - every click sends 1 cent to my personal bank account.

DeletedUser

Awesome script.

If dreaming allowed: Filtering out villages below certain resource limit would be main wish. If infinite time can be spent coding, a box/checkbox with distance limit. Checkbox, so that farming goes to first target that uses all troops. Resource limit can be substituted with time window to sort out too recent reports.

Boom - just use Ntoombs script. I have dubbed it "UBER-FA" in our tribe forums. What we are really all asking for is the nToombs script incorporate the ability to do key press instead of click.
-Nixquin-

DeletedUser

Amazing script! It's really going to revolutionize farming altogether!

My tip would be to be able to set up a priority troop sending list. So if somehow you can manipulate it so it sends certain troops first, then when that runs out, the next one on the list.

For e.g. If I have both axes and LC in my village, LC is automatically sent first, but I'd rather have axes sent first as they have longer travel times and I want them to go to closer villages and after axes runs out, it switches to LC so they go to the farther villages.

If you can somehow do this, it would be amazing! Thanks!

DeletedUser96026

Boom - just use Ntoombs script. I have dubbed it "UBER-FA" in our tribe forums. What we are really all asking for is the nToombs script incorporate the ability to do key press instead of click.
-Nixquin-
Get the hell off my thread.

Amazing script! It's really going to revolutionize farming altogether!

My tip would be to be able to set up a priority troop sending list. So if somehow you can manipulate it so it sends certain troops first, then when that runs out, the next one on the list.

For e.g. If I have both axes and LC in my village, LC is automatically sent first, but I'd rather have axes sent first as they have longer travel times and I want them to go to closer villages and after axes runs out, it switches to LC so they go to the farther villages.

If you can somehow do this, it would be amazing! Thanks!
That's the plan. A village priority list will be included as well.

DeletedUser96026

If you're gonna do it that way, you'd be better off creating a separate script just for wall busting. You could gather up the wall levels from the FA page data and create a local storage 2-d array of the coordinate, the wall level, and a boolean flag for if the attack has been sent. Then just cycle through those at the rally point sending the necessary amount of rams and catapults from the rally point. You can't send troops from the rally point with just one click. That rule has been pretty firmly established so you'd end up needing to load the rally point multiple times anyway.
Depends how well we can sell the idea to Morthy. :p

DeletedUser96026

The "selling" of the idea didn't go so well.

[spoil]
2676579e8b56f565bec44bb91f3046f0.png

[/spoil]

But we may see it as a feature in the future.

DeletedUser22739

The "selling" of the idea didn't go so well.

[spoil]
2676579e8b56f565bec44bb91f3046f0.png

[/spoil]

But we may see it as a feature in the future.

Reply with this.

Morthy,

I'm not surprised. Like I said it was a long shot. I've shared the idea on the scripts forum and they said it wasn't likely to be approved. However, I was proposed an alternative method that may have more of a chance at being approved. This wall breaking script would be run through the rally point. The script would be dynamic, sort of like a fake scripts where you have to insert coordinates to attack except these coordinates would be set automatically. The coordinates would be grabbed from Farm Assistant. Any village in FA that has a wall number would be added to the list. The list would be a 2D local storage array with each array index containing an array of the village coordinates, the wall level, and a true/false value of if the village has been attacked yet. After that list has been automatically generated, the script can be run from the rally point. The script will automatically select the closest village that hasn't been attacked yet and automatically insert the coordinates and the number of rams/cats (user preference) necessary to bring the wall down to a certain level (user preference). After that it will mark that village as attacked by setting the default false value to true. Each click of the script will run through checks before inserting those troops.
  1. Is the attack list generated yet?
  2. Are there any villages that haven't been attacked yet?
  3. Are there enough rams/cats to lower the wall to the set level?
  4. A number of other checks that I will likely add that I can't think of right now lol

The user will click attack and ok but the script will do all the calculating and the organization of the data. Again, any attacks sent will be sent manually. The script will only insert calculated troop counts.

Thank you again for your consideration
Guile.

DeletedUser9283

Hello makers of this script, I've been using this script ever since and I think its the best script that's ever been made to make our tw chores really easy and I want to thank you for that.

May I know when you could release the version 2.0 that has added filters on it? I don't want to impose but it would really help out the community a lot. Thank you and more power!

DeletedUser96026

If everything works out then I suspect v2.0 will roll out on the 11th of this month. :)

TasteThePainbow

Script has been stopped....Any reason as to why? and if there is a similar one?

DeletedUser96026

An issue with DropBox, not the script. DropBox should be back soon.

DeletedUser96026

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('http://dl1.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Users may use the above script for the time being.

DeletedUser96026

We've become a target of brutal racism. It seems DropBox has taken a large shit on the folder of scripts of which the FA KeyPress called home. You degenerates probably used the script so much that they decided to kick the account to the curb. It makes me feel sad. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser96026

It's official, you bastards used 10GB of bandwidth in one day resulting in the damnation of the DropBox. DropBox declares:

"We ban shared and Public folder links when they're responsible for an uncommonly large amount of traffic."

Luckily, the script should be functional again by tomorrow. Fight the power!

DeletedUser

It's official, you bastards used 10GB of bandwidth in one day resulting in the damnation of the DropBox. DropBox declares:

"We ban shared and Public folder links when they're responsible for an uncommonly large amount of traffic."

Luckily, the script should be functional again by tomorrow. Fight the power!
Honestly innogames needs to host its own script hosting site