Farming (LA) FA KeyPress

DeletedUser96026

Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
FA KeyPress by Crimsoni

77f9c888388da1209d0632f458e62f10.png

With FA KeyPress, you now have the ability to send farm runs by pressing assigned keys on the keyboard. By default, the farming keys are set to "a", "b", and "c", which click the A, B, and C buttons respectively. The default Skip key is "j", which allows you to skip the next farm. You can also skip to the next or previous village, but using the right or left keys respectively. FA KeyPress allows you to also designate assigned keys to the farming and skip keys; editing of the Previous and Next keys are not allowed (maybe v2.0). Only one single key is allowed to be designated. You can not use a combination of keys, such as Atl+A. You can edit a key by clicking the corresponding button on the Buttons row, and pressing a key on a keyboard. To change the key of the A button and assign the 'g' key, you would click the button itself, and press 'g' on the keyboard. I recommend sticking to the basic keys such as the alphabet.

Introduced with v1.7 was the option to include settings, such as the page loader and various filters. These are the most basic filters, and more filters will be introduced in v2.0.

Also in v2.0, the Master button will be enabled. A detailed description of the Master button will be created at a more appropriate date. Please enjoy.

I did not create this script, nor do I intend to take credit for this script. This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Not convinced? Here's some reviews:

[spoil][3/25/2014 11:41:32 PM] cmjjj™: Farming with Cims script is SOOOOO easy now:)
[3/25/2014 11:41:49 PM] cmjjj™: takes seconds:)

[8:09:51 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: i highly suggest everyone do it
[8:09:53 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: not even have to click

[11:11:25 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: ugh i was just holding down c for keypress next thing i see
[11:11:31 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: a bunch of cs in the skype box

mar71n Mar 26, 17:25
dude, that script you gave is awesome!

mar71n Mar 26, 17:30
it's flawless, if you were a chick, I would propose right now. I and pingzy have tried it just today and it brought us back the joy to w73 :D

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Special Thanks
  • cheesasaurus
  • ntoombs19
    • Without the ability to learn from their code, much of this script would be nonexistent.
  • W73 Random
    • For beta testing the script before it's release, and the continuation of testing throughout its development.

i4i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

DeletedUser96026

Can you give a little better description of the problem?

DeletedUser

Can somebody describe how to use this script?

I go to Farm Assistant, then i click the script, the window appears and what do i have to do then? i click a b and c and nothing happened i just dont get it ..

DeletedUser96026

I believe there's a well worded description found in the first post.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know how to sort it by last attack or when this will be available?

DeletedUser

I believe there's a well worded description found in the first post.
1) I am not a native speaker so maybe I cant understand everything you wrote in your first post
2) I can figure out that you have to press a b c for farming, but if I click any of these buttons, nothing happens. If I click the arrows it goes to the next village but I cant start farming with keys and I also wrote that so why do you just advise me to your first post? I actually DID read it more than once but as I said, I dont get it so can you please just give me a tutorial how to farm step by step? That would be very helpful

DeletedUser

Ok, I found the problem, but I cant believe that its my mistake.

I just tried to change the hotkey for A and I realized that, when I press a it saves b, so if i pushed a it thinks i push the b key, I hope you get what I want to explain (I wanted to change the A hotkey so I clicked first "A" then u and then back to a, and when i pressed a it entered b instead of a, so it works for me with every key but not with a

DeletedUser105452

what I dont like is that there are built in hotkeys, so I have to use N and B, not A and B

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are using this script on our account on w66. We love it but are having one slight problem. Every once in a while it sends troops to a farm that is extremely far away. For example it sent to a farm 68 hours away once. I believe the problem has to do with sometimes it still sending troops out farming while you are in the middle of switching to the next village. Has anyone else had any similar issues?

DeletedUser

We are using this script on our account on w66. We love it but are having one slight problem. Every once in a while it sends troops to a farm that is extremely far away. For example it sent to a farm 68 hours away once. I believe the problem has to do with sometimes it still sending troops out farming while you are in the middle of switching to the next village. Has anyone else had any similar issues?
you mean you werent paying attention when you held down the c button?

Similar to this, when it loads the next village it doesnt reload the possible villages to farm correctly and will start at a distance of 10 fields.

DeletedUser113220

Script seems to be getting really Laggy over the past 2 days.

DeletedUser108623

If you use this correctly and your active its just as good as any other farming method. its the fastest way to farm multiple barbs. if your having trouble with distance farming. you need to change to closest first setting on FA. if your not tagging you keys then they wont work . simply left click the 1 and then press a on your keyboard. same applies for b an c. if your still holding a b or c when changing villages then its your problem if your farming is not correct to your liking.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I quit playing TW some time ago and I no longer have an account with FA. If some generous fellow would let me borrow his account then I can remedy the problem.

DeletedUser116052

hope to see it fixed soon, i just got this script and i absolutly love it :D