Faaaaaa(...)rk, come out, come out, whereever you are

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What have you ever done to be hated? You're more annoying/irrelevant than anything else in my opinion. + you just quit :icon_surprised:

I don't know what faaaaark has ever done so I can't really say either way.

People enjoy playing with me. I'm team orientated, I help players out and I sit them. I've got a comprehensive knowledge of the game and am more than capable of holding my own. Enemies on 61/65/71 obviously don't like me because I used underhanded tactics and didn't hide behind an alias. Similar to what anyone else would have done, I just didn't hide it in those cases.

Naturally anyone who did what I've done isn't going to be liked for it. Anyone who does it uses an alias and doesn't get caught. Or alternatively just asks me to do it for them. Which I do without a problem :lol:

Michael Corleone.

ENOUGH!

if we are going to debate who is most hated, why is my name not posted? :icon_rolleyes:

fyi, as has been said many times and never disproven, the folks who hate me never seem to be within attacking distance of me
the folks who are within attacking distance of me have nothing but positive things to say about me

yet still, i certainly beat almurph for most hated? maybe even faaaaaark?

I think you and almurph are the same league of pure trash. Faaaaark is a much better player and leader than the both of you will ever be.

And this is coming from someone who used to hate Faaaaark.

Michael Corleone.

Hence why I said used to hate him. I would not go as far to say we are friends, but he is a good player and a good leader. He is not the easiest to get along with, but I understand why he is the way he is.

And there is very little you know about the story behind that quote. It actually originates from a world where Brad faced off with guess who, your friends, the BFF, Wobble crew! :)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Faaaaark is a noob, just my $0.02. Never done anything or been a part of any worthwhile tribe ever.

edit: Almost forgot; I am a CCEian, and I will fight!

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hence why I said used to hate him. What changed I would not go as far to say we are friends, but he is a good player Why does this make you like him and a good leader What tribes did he lead?. He is not the easiest to get along with, Why but I understand why he is the way he is. Why

And there is very little you know about the story behind that quote. It actually originates from a world where Brad faced off with guess who, your friends, the BFF, Wobble crew! :) Why is this relevant

Response in bold?

Michael Corleone.

In response to the vulture:

What changed? We both apologized to one another and I played briefly in his tribe here. I respect faaaark now, i think he respects me too. And what tribes did he lead? Ive seen Faaaark lead DNY, which won W12, the first tribe to win on .net. A tribe that is regarded as one of the best on .net.

I've seen him lead in W53 with COMING, and W58 he led another tribe to victory. Fact is, Faaaark knows what he is doing. I do not think he is more hated then yourself almurph. I would say currently, you and shayd are at the bottom of the barrel - personality wise, playing wise, and leading wise.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In response to the vulture:

What changed? We both apologized to one another and I played briefly in his tribe here. I respect faaaark now, i think he respects me too. And what tribes did he lead? Ive seen Faaaark lead DNY, which won W12, the first tribe to win on .net. A tribe that is regarded as one of the best on .net.

I've seen him lead in W53 with COMING, and W58 he led another tribe to victory. Fact is, Faaaark knows what he is doing. I do not think he is more hated then yourself almurph. I would say currently, you and shayd are at the bottom of the barrel - personality wise, playing wise, and leading wise.

Vulture? Who/how/why/what/when.......................

Michael Corleone.

lmao

what in the world are you talking about mate? wnd? i was winning vs wnd when i quit?
WND lasted a lot longer than CODEX did.

But I think he is referring to the CODEX collapse against Joker. Granted, it was all caused by Prometheus.

mattcurr

I have to agree with Alex here, I dont get along with brad but we've had pleasant conversations in the past, more general public people hate him because of his actions, not because he's a loud idiot on the forums, granted he might do that from time to time as well. Shards and murph you guys aren't capable enough ingame to really cause someone to alter how they are playing because they are next to you. Like if I landed near faaark I'd alter my game plan, because I know things would end up with our two tribes in a war of consequence if you two landed next to me, well I doubt I'd have to do anything you guys would likely quit from lack of farming or be so far behind you and your tribe were inconsequential. So even if you were as "hated" as brad I dont think it'd be such a big deal for you guys to hide where you're located in the world.

Michael Corleone.

I think now we must ask ourselves, Nauz what were you thinking with this thread? What you were trying to achieve?

DeletedUser110464

All of Almurph's accomplishments in tribal wars have been disbanding his own tribe...all that has done is make the members of his tribe get upset with him. Almurph trying to claim he's hated is just complete bs. He's just a joke.