Faaaaaa(...)rk, come out, come out, whereever you are

Deleted User - 4669627

none of those accounts seemed like they were any good
nobody in the world of 50k started better, but still not leet enough for the LEGENDARY matt curr
i will be going to cry now :(
you are a nub mate, everybody who read that post can NOW see you for the lying nub that you are
obviously, you are just scurred old little of me, legendary matt curr, scurred of ants
its ok, just don't start near me, i won't hurt your ego anymore

i am done faaaaark, his posts are now so insane i no longer feel the need to answer, despite his legend

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was top 20 "back in the day" in high school back then no smart phones so I farmed in the morning and at night after track practice. So Basically put at 6 am I would log in for 10 minutes, at 7 pm I'd log in for about 10 minutes again, Id watch tv and other high school type things, then log in at like 9 pm-11 pm and go to bed. Can you be top 20 nowadays solo sure ive done top 3 solo, can you do it on a scheduled like that? No I am not sure I could do it on my current scheduled unless I payed a lot more attention to my phone than I do. Note after 10 villages I would say a dedicated solo player with a busy schedule could be top 30-15 easily. For incomings the alerts are loud enough to wake me.

Oh I guess to respond to the idiot none of those accounts seemed like they were any good :/ And rim starts should always be faster.........

You are a noob, do not deny it!

DeletedUser

Wow, there are still people who wanna have a conversation with shahyd. I'm impressed.
Give up, this guy is hopeless, and no hope seeing an improvement, he's been the same for years:
- talking crap on externals, wall of text never being actual valid arguments.
- being rimmed and parasiting account in game.

The ultimate cockroach.

Michael Corleone.

The account that you posted, looks like that was rimmed.

Or we can talk about how you hop from account to account. You had what, 3 accounts in World 73? Quite pathetic.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
+1

I have a specific sitter page in my notebook. It outlines 3 specific rules for those that sit me:

1 - Please read this page in full so that you are completely aware of what is required when sitting the Duke's account.
2 - Watch for incoming attacks and tag them as appropriate.
3 - You DO NOT have to farm while sitting my account.

As it stands, only a select group are allowed to sit my account. All of them are trusted friends.
Ultimately, farming done by sitters is a bonus, not a given imo.

For shits and giggles, I have a few standard rules at the end of the sitter notes:

Do not declare war on anyone.
Do not change the tribe's diplomacy.
Do not invite your 45 point friend from w37, who is in another continent.
Do not disband the damn tribe.
Do not change the tribe's Coat of Arms to that of a picture of a guy doing the wild thing with a sheep...
Do not change the tribe's tag to 'Dildo'. The mods will disband the tribe if you do. Been there, done that... and yes they DID disband my tribe in another world...

:D Mine is similar. :D

For Sitter:

Rule #1: Absolutely do not read my emails, open or unopened. I have my reasons. (even if you're council). Do not mail other players from my account.
Rule #2: Don't Boot anybody, don't demote anybody (including my own account), don't declare war or mess with diplomacy, and don't mess with any of the privileges of other tribemates. Also, don't boot Witman. :p
Rule #3: Do not leave my tribe (don't make my account tribeless). Don't Recruit anybody.
Rule #4: If Khite asks for my sit or tells you to transfer me to somebody else, do it. Unless of course he's being sat too, in which case assume it's just Lexi messing with you.
Rule #5: Don't give away my villages or kill off my troops.

Additional rules:

Rule #6: Don't get me banned
Rule #7: Don't post anything in the forums, especially in the council discussions.
Rule #8: Do not transfer my sit to a player outside of the tribe.
Rule #9: Don't mess with any of my settings, including AM Troop builds and village builds. Don't mess with any of my grouping, and don't recall any troops I may have supporting frontline villages unless needed.
Rule #10: If I come under fire, actually tag the incomings and do it right, or pass my sit to somebody that can.

I edited them. :D I only had 5 rules and even those I added too. :D Makes mine seem nuts now. :D

Also, Faaaaark was nice and didn't post his rule that says, "Do not kick BGeorge3 or Witman, even if you want to". Something along those lines. :D He can correct me with what it says if he wishes.

DeletedUser

Matt you will always be a noob in my book =D

Sitting rules

Rule #1 Farm 100k an hour or I will rim you.

Michael Corleone.

if your tribemate is shayhd rq, then i am sorry to hear this.

regardless i wouldnt flame someone i respect. :lol:

Michael Corleone.

I was coplaying her on that world. Our account, our village. Whatever.

My point still stands. :icon_wink:

Michael Corleone.

So almurph, if you are playing solo, are you going to set a night sitter?

DeletedUser65288

sometimes I don't even bother with a sitter I'll just pack up the village for the night. And when I'm drunk at the frat house during school I can only hope I didn't get rimmed overnight :)