Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

Hmm, interesting. I am juvenile, yet you are the one that can't write a post without name-calling. Dumb, idiot, buffoon. Not really the words used by a mature speaker. You attack people you don't know, just because they are not on your side in this.

I have weak come-backs, yet I have seen more people react positive to my posts than to yours. Even some LOL's. Thanks Therin and Spawnie. The best come-back you had was that you could not understand scizophrenia, because it was spelled with an "f", or that my automatic sig shows ERROR after I deleted.

And on top it all, you even seem to think it is a good thing to jump on a high horse for some weird reason. I am not on a high horse, I am not the one acting all better than all others in here. I just know what brat did and all that know, agree that was the lowest of all lows. Even those that are/were his friend agree on that.

Your cry for help against me posting here just sums it up, I guess.

DeletedUser

And again, you dont understand the situation at all. You knew brat from w11? Good for you, but this is w12 and you still don't seem to know what happened the last year. I am not shooting off my mouth to a perfect stranger in a bar. I would go out on a gurney? I hardly think so, but that would not keep me..
I do it to those that have it coming, from how they played this game for months and how they liked "beating up a 5 year old".

Seriously, learn about a situation, before you judge it.

I kinda like the fresh view of an outstander who sees your exaggerated reactions and judges them for what they are, without knowing the history in detail: a pile of rancunous acid spewn by a bitter player.
It shows that whether or not people know the history, the perception of your posts pretty much remains the same.

Bye bye Brad, see you next week.

DeletedUser

nooooooooo!!!! Do not block him this is way to much fun. I want to see who wins this argument.

I didn't know you could win an argument with Blonde as he's not interested in any opinion other than his own.
That's the reason why most people stay out...

DeletedUser

Sure Jona, an uninformed opinion is much more important than that of someone directly involved. In fact, he did not even offer any perception on what brat did, but guess you did not even notice that...

Thanks for showing once more that you always have your standard perception ready, without even looking at the situation. How about next time, you don't judge the person, but the content of a post... Or at least, don't mistake what you are doing for what you accuse me off.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sure Jona, an uninformed opinion is much more important than that of someone directly involved. In fact, he did not even offer any perception on what brat did, but guess you did not even notice that...(1)

Thanks for showing once more that you always have your standard perception ready, without even looking at the situation. How about next time, you don't judge the person, but the content of a post...(2) Or at least, don't mistake what you are doing for what you accuse me off(3).. :icon_rolleyes:

(1) I'm looking at the name of this thread, but I don't see anything pointing out that this is what this thread is about?
Instead it suggests it's a goodbye thread for a player Rednecks considers a friend.

(2) Which brings me to the second point: YOU and nobody else decided to turn this thread into a flamefest for your own personal vendetta and most likely for your daily ego boost. So that's what I 'judged you on', indeed, the content of your post(s).

(3) Don't worry, I'm not. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Stop with all your crying. I said goodbye the way I saw the little rat. If you can stay positive about him after how he acted, I guess you are blinded in some way. He even said himself, he would not expect others to accept his behaviour... If you want to ignore all that, go on, only say positive things. I decided to be realistic. Deal with it. Everybody could have ignored it and kept on topic, but they didn't. I don't care either way.

And as said before, I do not do this for any kind of ego boost, you people just entertain the hell out of me! :)

Jona, is this the last we hear from you, as you will need your tongue for other things in a week again?

DeletedUser

This is funny, he keeps posting, i can't see what he is saying but I am getting the idea that he is in some way related to Syphilis.

DeletedUser

Mr Blonde said:
Jona, is this the last we hear from you, as you will need your tongue for other things in a week again?

You know about me meeting your gf next week?

DeletedUser

HCTP, still posting without reading and just guessing to the situation... Nothing changed..

Wow Jona, great comeback! Did not expect you to go to that level. Very sad...

DeletedUser

Provide me with 1 example I ever made a real life remark, trying to take someone on...
Don't bother searching, you won't find it.

Not that I care much about your remark, as I am 100% sure you would have to do something against the law to get even close to my girl... But just needing to go down to that level of posting is just sad...

DeletedUser

Provide me with 1 example I ever made a real life remark, trying to take someone on...
Don't bother searching, you won't find it.

Then tell me what this was referring to?

Nothing to do with real life, huh?
Trust me B., I'm perfectly happy without your gf, no worries.

DeletedUser

You are seeing brat in person? Or did you mean you were going to see faaaaaaaark on-line as jonathan1979?
It is no secret that the player Jonathan1979 has used his tongue to brown nose Faaaaark for as long as you 2 know eachother in this game... That is not a real-life reference. Yours obviously was.

Anything else?

And Jona, why the remark than, if you are happy without... Make you think..

DeletedUser

You are seeing brat in person? Or did you mean you were going to see faaaaaaaark on-line as jonathan1979?
It is no secret that the player Jonathan1979 has used his tongue to brown nose Faaaaark for as long as you 2 know eachother in this game... That is not a real-life reference. Yours obviously was.

Anything else?

And Jona, why the remark than, if you are happy without... Make you think..

So forgot to log on before i read the forum and i just was so tempted by this.

Brown nose and tongue, that doesn't work if you understood the term "brown nose", you should have gone down the angle of "toss salad" if you chose tongue.

Ummm what is suppose to make him think......

You just wont stop typing will you? You are one of those first post guys or last word dudes, aren't you? Why is it that you keep posting? I really am trying to get an understanding of this psychosis.

I also see you still keep using that tiring come back of rubber glue. Yawn....

@ Jonathan1979 - Mr. Blonde refuses to see what the thread is about and never will. He feels he is better then everyone else. He feels that he has every right in the world to sleaze bag a forum that has no relationship to him in any fashion. He will try to beat you in to submission and if it got down to it, he would try out one word post you. It is call the Napoleon complex.

DeletedUser

The next person to post on this thread is an idiot (unless it is to say goodbye to faaaaark and wish him well).

Last edited by a moderator: