Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

LMAO HCTP. Sure, you forgot to log in first. Whatever...

If you think brown nosing can have nothing to do with a tongue, you are badly mistaken.

And how come you accuse me of not being able to back down, stop typing, or that I would have to have the last word, if you are yourself too tempted to post?

A forum that has no relation to me? LOL! Seriously, that does not make any sense, especially coming from you! LMAO!

slinkiestwizard

drongomick

post_old.gif
#100 2010,May 22nd, 23:47 Top The next person to post on this thread is an idiot (unless it is to say goodbye to faaaaark and wish him well).

ANd the next post was

Mr. Blonde

post_old.gif
#101 2010,May 23rd, 13:39 Top LMAO HCTP. Sure, you forgot to log in first. Whatever...

If you think brown nosing can have nothing to do with a tongue, you are badly mistaken.

And how come you accuse me of not being able to back down, stop typing, or that I would have to have the last word, if you are yourself too tempted to post?

A forum that has no relation to me? LOL! Seriously, that does not make any sense, especially coming from you! LMAO!

wow Drongo you finally put up a post that is worthy of attention +1 great timing. And Drongo you finally proved my point about Mr wannabee

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mr. Blonde, I can't count the times I posted things that made Brad/faaaaark pissed off, so I would hardly call that brownnosing. :) I think plenty of people who play(ed) world 41 can testify about that.
See, neither Brad or me need people sucking up to us to feel good about ourselves, we can take some criticism, unlike some others. :icon_rolleyes:
Of course, since you believe the sun shines out of your ass, I'm sure you'll make a lenghty post about how I am wrong and you are right. (Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn...just thinking about the reply makes me tired.)

@ Drongo: excellent timing, made me lol.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Since when do people actually pay attention to what Drongo posts? Blablabla...

Jona, that you cant count those occasions is hardly a point. Brat (and you) can take criticism? LOL. If you mean, just ignore and pretend there is no problem, I could agree, but not the way you say it. And everyone that did not suck up to brat got into problem with him, just look at Dada's relation to him... (w41 anyone?)
Sun shines out my ass?? What does that even mean?

HCTP, dont mail me, just post here and show you still read my posts, eventhough you pretend to do otherwise...

Rogues Den, try to get the right info first. This world had plenty of wars, just no tribe stood a chance against DNY...

DeletedUser

Good god B, get the fucking hell out of the forums. We were all happy to see you go, and your still here! Your like a bad case of the claps or something. You don't seem to go away no matter how hard we try and we keep getting this foul discharge coming from your mouth! Blah

You've got to be one of the worst people i've had the unpleasantness to know/talk to; Online or in real life. You really must be a god awful person to know, I pity your GF (tho I doubt you have one) and the rest of society that will ever come into contact with you. You should move to the arctic or some remote place and become a hermit and have no more contact with humans, we will be better off. Oh but please don't bother the animals, I already feel bad for suggesting it :( Poor things

DeletedUser

Dude, the poles will melt even faster with all the bottled up anger, it'll be like a giant frustration dynamo up north...

slinkiestwizard

:icon_rolleyes:
Jonathan1979 Dude, the poles will melt even faster with all the bottled up anger, it'll be like a giant frustration dynamo up north...

yeah thats the last thing we need MR B as the heat miser, its really amazing guy quits the game but cant let it all go reminds me of linus with his blanket from the peanuts comic

DeletedUser

Since when do people actually pay attention to what Drongo posts? Blablabla...

Leave Drongo alone, it's not his fault that he tried to make a forum full of arguements and anger (Hmm, wonder who that is? :icon_rolleyes: Mr. B maybe?) a bit more funny and then you go and lash out at him.

And seriously, calling Brad 'Brat' and 'Rat' is just disgusting, to you, who gives a damn what went on between you two. Apparantly only you, and your the only one who has to make silly names up over him. What did you get excited when you first called him 'Brat'?

Your finished on this world. Stop posting on this forum which is a farewell to faaaaaaark, not you.

kthzbai!

Puguinha

DNY.....I think that remember me something...

I miss you guys...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nice, a 6 page thread dedicated to saying goodbye to a good buddie. Funny thing is I think Brad is still banned from posting. :lol:

DeletedUser

DNY.....I think that remember me something...

I miss you guys...:icon_cool:

PUGUUUUUUUU

this world has lost a lot when you have gone.
Nice to see you stick around.

forever with us :icon_smile:

Sham