Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

It is a sad day. Good luck with your other worlds and real life.

DeletedUser

:icon_sad: I am gonna miss brad... he was always so nice and helped me a lot, plus now he left W41 where I played with him too and he was such a great leader there as well.

and blonde noone misses you for a reason, why are you sticking around here and still always having to get your two cents in..... your like that creepy dude who keeps going back to his old high school

You should learn that your opinion means very little to many others and that your view on things is not the truth. You think noone misses me, but you are wrong. YOU might not miss me, but several (many would not be correct as most already left before me, plus there are only few left in w12 anyway) did not like me leaving.

Funny how people tell me that my opinion is worth nothing or that nobody cares, yet they think theirs is golden... Pablo, people like you cured me from this addiction: THANKS FOR THAT!

Funny how you think of an example like that. Did an old student abuse you while you were in school, or do you have plans to do something like that yourself? Otherwise I do not understand how you get to such an example... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You should learn that your opinion means very little to many others and that your view on things is not the truth. You think noone misses me, but you are wrong. YOU might not miss me, but several (many would not be correct as most already left before me, plus there are only few left in w12 anyway) did not like me leaving.

Funny how people tell me that my opinion is worth nothing or that nobody cares, yet they think theirs is golden... Pablo, people like you cured me from this addiction: THANKS FOR THAT!

Funny how you think of an example like that. Did an old student abuse you while you were in school, or do you have plans to do something like that yourself? Otherwise I do not understand how you get to such an example... :icon_rolleyes:

so you think that your opinion is the out right truth??? The whole thing behind an opinion is that it is an opinion, not the truth... Its great to see your grip of the english language you so love to use.

Ill rephrase, not noone misses you, how about many people are very glad your gone. Or DNY has been a much more peaceful place without you and all your drama.

The example came to mind because I see those types of people often and I pity them greatly... The ones who say they are done and for some od reason they just wont let go. If you say you've quit, or your done with this game why are you sticking around? Even now you try and pick arguments becuase you cant seem to help but annoy people and pick fights.

DeletedUser

so you think that your opinion is the out right truth??? The whole thing behind an opinion is that it is an opinion, not the truth... Its great to see your grip of the english language you so love to use.

Ill rephrase, not noone misses you, how about many people are very glad your gone. Or DNY has been a much more peaceful place without you and all your drama.

The example came to mind because I see those types of people often and I pity them greatly... The ones who say they are done and for some od reason they just wont let go. If you say you've quit, or your done with this game why are you sticking around? Even now you try and pick arguments becuase you cant seem to help but annoy people and pick fights.

Ya know, how about you don't hijack a thread for your personal vendetta.

DeletedUser

+1

Seriously, this is Red's Faaaaak's goodbye thread ;p

and blonde noone misses you for a reason, why are you sticking around here and still always having to get your two cents in..... your like that creepy dude who keeps going back to his old high school

I dunno who you are nor your history with Mr. B and i can't say i am interested in it, you seem to dislike Blonde, so what, if you want him gone when don't flame him, to start flame someone and accuse them for coming back to defend themselves is quite hilarious if you ask me :icon_rolleyes:

Let do the flaming to Faaaaark and Blonde ;)

DeletedUser

I didnt mean to hijack it.... Read my first post I was saying goodbye to brad cause I liked him a lot.... I dont understand why blonde had to take a cheap shot at brad on his goodbye thread thats why i went off.... Sander made it about me and him i just told him not to put in his two cents on everything

DeletedUser

I didnt mean to hijack it.... Read my first post I was saying goodbye to brad cause I liked him a lot.... I dont understand why blonde had to take a cheap shot at brad on his goodbye thread thats why i went off.... Sander made it about me and him i just told him not to put in his two cents on everything

Then don't make it public if you don't want opinions. That is what the mail is for.

DeletedUser

Bye bye Brad and Blonde. Your both interesting people, some times i loved you and others you made me scratch my head in wonder. One this is for sure, your both great players, and were fairly entertaining. It would have been a treat to watch you two duke it out one on one but it seems more respectful this way (although I know neither respects the other).

DeletedUser

LMFAO, you are hilarious! By me posting that your opinion is not the truth, you assume I think mine is? LOL. The problem with your post was, that you said that noone misses me. Now that would suggest that you rounded up all opinions about me and combined them. I am sure, as I know several opinions of other players, that that is not true. Therefor your post was far from the truth, but just your view on things, therefor your opinion mistaken for truth. Seriously dude, dont go this road with me, as you will lose.

DNY is much more peacefull now? Wow, I am so surprised.. DUH!!!! Dada gone, Brat gone, Dana gone.. I'll stop, as this list goes on for quite some time. Dead would be a better name for it probably. Btw, what do you know about it all, you have been dead yourself for what? 6 or 8 months or so?
EDIT: 30 of the 80 players left in DNY have not grown anything in the last week. Perhaps that says it all...

Speaking of that, you should not speak about still hanging around either, after your half year absense. What is your problem with that anyway? People who stopped playing are not allowed to follow what happened after they left? Michael Jordan is not allowed to watch a Bulls game anymore? I stopped playing the game, that was a daily 'task' (for those active, but you won't understand) that does not mean I can't visit a forum once in a while...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Was it a cheap shot? Doesn't really matter if it was or not. If you can't understand why, than you.. Damn, I can't finish that sentence.. There is nothing in the world easier to understand. Unless you have no clue what has happened in the last year, especially the last month. Either way, you have no business judging anything I say about a person that attacked me while being a tribemate, for pure personal reasons. Brat is a lowlife, with only a personal agenda in this game and you are still sucking up to him. Way to go!

Bye bye Brad and Blonde. Your both interesting people, some times i loved you and others you made me scratch my head in wonder. One this is for sure, your both great players, and were fairly entertaining. It would have been a treat to watch you two duke it out one on one but it seems more respectful this way (although I know neither respects the other).
If it would have been a 1 on 1, it might have happened, or a 3 on 3 or something. But all he was always saying, he was going to round up some old friends... And you are right, no respect at all. Can't imagine he is worried about respect anyway, with the dirty tricks he used...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seeing from red's post, this guy must've been a good player, or even great.

DeletedUser

LMFAO, you are hilarious! By me posting that your opinion is not the truth, you assume I think mine is? LOL. The problem with your post was, that you said that noone misses me. Now that would suggest that you rounded up all opinions about me and combined them. I am sure, as I know several opinions of other players, that that is not true. Therefor your post was far from the truth, but just your view on things, therefor your opinion mistaken for truth. Seriously dude, dont go this road with me, as you will lose.

DNY is much more peacefull now? Wow, I am so surprised.. DUH!!!! Dada gone, Brat gone, Dana gone.. I'll stop, as this list goes on for quite some time. Dead would be a better name for it probably. Btw, what do you know about it all, you have been dead yourself for what? 6 or 8 months or so?
EDIT: 30 of the 80 players left in DNY have not grown anything in the last week. Perhaps that says it all...

Speaking of that, you should not speak about still hanging around either, after your half year absense. What is your problem with that anyway? People who stopped playing are not allowed to follow what happened after they left? Michael Jordan is not allowed to watch a Bulls game anymore? I stopped playing the game, that was a daily 'task' (for those active, but you won't understand) that does not mean I can't visit a forum once in a while...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Was it a cheap shot? Doesn't really matter if it was or not. If you can't understand why, than you.. Damn, I can't finish that sentence.. There is nothing in the world easier to understand. Unless you have no clue what has happened in the last year, especially the last month. Either way, you have no business judging anything I say about a person that attacked me while being a tribemate, for pure personal reasons. Brat is a lowlife, with only a personal agenda in this game and you are still sucking up to him. Way to go!

If it would have been a 1 on 1, it might have happened, or a 3 on 3 or something. But all he was always saying, he was going to round up some old friends... And you are right, no respect at all. Can't imagine he is worried about respect anyway, with the dirty tricks he used...

Really dude....... knock off the nerd rage'in and read the thread. It says "friend" not "bash the snot out of people because you don't like the player/players" You really show lack of class in your comments above, and your playing the victim with the big bad brad theory. With the amount of poison you spewed here, i would say in comparison with your opinion, you are no better then the demon you believe brad is.

DeletedUser

Really dude....... knock off the nerd rage'in and read the thread. It says "friend" not "bash the snot out of people because you don't like the player/players" You really show lack of class in your comments above, and your playing the victim with the big bad brad theory. With the amount of poison you spewed here, i would say in comparison with your opinion, you are no better then the demon you believe brad is.
'Dude', what are you doing here? Who are you? What is your business here?

If you don't know the history, don't judge. Simple as that.

If you think it is normal to attack a leaving tribemate in the back, I guess I am lucky I never met you before today, or perhaps you should be the lucky one. And to add to that, I pity your current tribemates.

DeletedUser

Yep wreck, you are right. When is everyone going to realize that he loves this stuff? :lol:

DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!

1b9edff78686559e

DeletedUser

I could care less...
Honestly at this point I just pitty sander in rl, he goes on smakc talking everything and everyone around him think it makes him seem smart or seem strong when really he seems like an opinionated whiney girl. Well how about this sanders good luck in rl I truly truly hope you dont try and treat everyone this way or most likly you will die alone and jobless for damn sure. So there it is blonde good luck in rl bash away.

add: right after you left I grew a bit just in spite of you, and I will be again but right now for me it is finals and job apps, and lots of other stuff. So nope im not dead :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

'Dude', what are you doing here? Who are you? What is your business here?

If you don't know the history, don't judge. Simple as that.

If you think it is normal to attack a leaving tribemate in the back, I guess I am lucky I never met you before today, or perhaps you should be the lucky one. And to add to that, I pity your current tribemates.

It matters not your history, this is not your personal beat down thread. If you wish to continue down this path, why don't you make a thread of your own instead of showing disrespect to all players of this world by spitting your hate all across this thread. That is correct you don't know me nor do i know you but i have not hijacked a thread, you sir have. I have not commented on your game play nor judged you based on anything more then your action in your posts here. You on the other hand have gone down that route. Please restrain yourself from your child like impulses.