Faaaaaark - Goodbye Friend

DeletedUser

Leave Drongo alone, it's not his fault that he tried to make a forum full of arguements and anger (Hmm, wonder who that is? :icon_rolleyes: Mr. B maybe?) a bit more funny and then you go and lash out at him.

And seriously, calling Brad 'Brat' and 'Rat' is just disgusting, to you, who gives a damn what went on between you two. Apparantly only you, and your the only one who has to make silly names up over him. What did you get excited when you first called him 'Brat'?

Your finished on this world. Stop posting on this forum which is a farewell to faaaaaaark, not you.

kthzbai!

Delicate soul, aren't you? You call that lashing out to Drongo? Noone ever treated him different ever since I first seen a post from him... And why would anyone...

Brad is a spoiled little brat that thinks he was god's gift to DNY. Boy was he wrong. He thought he was going to fill Taizu's shoes all on his own, but had to share the title with 2 leaders he should not even be allowed to kiss their shoes. Not disgusting, it suits him.
And I was never the only one that used that nick, nor did I come up with it, so you don't need to judge me for it. Sorry, guess you thought you had a good point there.

I need to stop posting here? Because it is a farewell topic about brat and not about me you say? Than why did you feel the need to speak to me, without even saying goodbye yourself? I hadn't posted in 4 days before you wrote your post, nor would I probably have now if you hadn't called me out again.
And to be fair, I think I mentioned the person whose this topic is about, much much more than all of you that feel the need to bitch about me. :icon_razz:

Btw, should I even know you?

DeletedUser

Delicate soul, aren't you? You call that lashing out to Drongo? Noone ever treated him different ever since I first seen a post from him... And why would anyone...

Brad is a spoiled little brat that thinks he was god's gift to DNY. Boy was he wrong. He thought he was going to fill Taizu's shoes all on his own, but had to share the title with 2 leaders he should not even be allowed to kiss their shoes. Not disgusting, it suits him.
And I was never the only one that used that nick, nor did I come up with it, so you don't need to judge me for it. Sorry, guess you thought you had a good point there.

I need to stop posting here? Because it is a farewell topic about brat and not about me you say? Than why did you feel the need to speak to me, without even saying goodbye yourself? I hadn't posted in 4 days before you wrote your post, nor would I probably have now if you hadn't called me out again.
And to be fair, I think I mentioned the person whose this topic is about, much much more than all of you that feel the need to bitch about me. :icon_razz:

Btw, should I even know you?

Dear Mr. Napoleon,

I congratulate you on not posting for 4 day and holding your ..... fingers. Quit a feat for you aye? You have mention this person more then the rest of us? I am sorry but this "brat" and "rat" do not qualify nor even come close to faaaaark. I would have love to have seen you be the bigger man, but seeing as you are Mr. Napoleon, you know nothing about being, big.

On another note, you seem very defensive and willing to attack but unwilling to yield any notion of you flaming a poster who did nothing to receive your flame. It just show that you do really suffer from a complex, Mr. Napoleon. Yet again, that would require, big.

DeletedUser

Dear Mr. Napoleon,

I congratulate you on not posting for 4 day and holding your ..... fingers. Quit a feat for you aye? You have mention this person more then the rest of us? I am sorry but this "brat" and "rat" do not qualify nor even come close to faaaaark. I would have love to have seen you be the bigger man, but seeing as you are Mr. Napoleon, you know nothing about being, big.

On another note, you seem very defensive and willing to attack but unwilling to yield any notion of you flaming a poster who did nothing to receive your flame. It just show that you do really suffer from a complex, Mr. Napoleon. Yet again, that would require, big.
You insult him about not being able to be the bigger man, yet here you are also trying to get the last word in :icon_neutral:

I dont particularly care either way about this thread (I just tend to pick some random threads and keep up and read em all) and I just thought id actually post for once :icon_smile:

slinkiestwizard

So that's why the forums were much friendlier these days.

oh i just thought it was because i changed sides and came to my scenes...well that and MR b is gone

DeletedUser

You insult him about not being able to be the bigger man, yet here you are also trying to get the last word in :icon_neutral:

I dont particularly care either way about this thread (I just tend to pick some random threads and keep up and read em all) and I just thought id actually post for once :icon_smile:

To clue you in on what i was talking about has nothing about last word. Has all to do with the fact of his blatant disregard for those players who wish to say there good byes not good riddens.

Just to state this, the thread is faaaaark - Goodbye friend.

There are many things that Mr. Napoleon could post that would not prompt any response from any one but it seem he chooses not to go down that path. The bigger man would have just ignored this thread, if he feels as strongly as Mr. Napoleon feels.

DeletedUser

Dear Mr. Napoleon,

Again with the complaints while you are exactly doing what what you whine about...

No need to congratulate me. You are not in one of your AA sessions right now, needing to congratulate your fellow addicts with some sobriaty period. I said I was not on-line for 4 days and still someone thought he had to lash out to me. Talk bout being stuck in a moment...

FYI, as you are not from this world: Faaaark (or whatever the ammount of a's ) = Brad = Brat.
Something known by all in w12. If you don't know that, that does not mean it doesn't 'qualify'. That just shows your lack of knowledge about w12. And with that, I once more question your presence in here...

And about Drongo, the same applies. You really know absolutly nothing about w12. Leave it alone.
Take the high road. :icon_rolleyes:

PS. Thanks for the nickname. Too bad for you, you are not really good at chosing one. If you think this one would be any kind of insult... And to drag 'being big' into this nickname. Hahahahahaha. You don't get it do you?

DeletedUser

Again with the complaints while you are exactly doing what what you whine about...

No need to congratulate me. You are not in one of your AA sessions right now, needing to congratulate your fellow addicts with some sobriaty period. I said I was not on-line for 4 days and still someone thought he had to lash out to me. Talk bout being stuck in a moment...

FYI, as you are not from this world: Faaaark (or whatever the ammount of a's ) = Brad = Brat.
Something known by all in w12. If you don't know that, that does not mean it doesn't 'qualify'. That just shows your lack of knowledge about w12. And with that, I once more question your presence in here...

And about Drongo, the same applies. You really know absolutly nothing about w12. Leave it alone.
Take the high road. :icon_rolleyes:

PS. Thanks for the nickname. Too bad for you, you are not really good at chosing one. If you think this one would be any kind of insult... And to drag 'being big' into this nickname. Hahahahahaha. You don't get it do you?

First off, do you even know what the napoleon complex is? I highly suggest you take a look at it. It is a good read.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know what it is. Don't worry. It is just not really suited here, but be my guest. Use it all you want. As we all know by now, you can't stop this...

And what is it you really want to accomplish by this 'snappy remark'? That you had psychology 101? Don't think you really got any further than that. I guess it was because you kept talking about the 'bigger' man, that got you here, eventhough it has nothing at all to do with this. You got caught up in your own world again...

And you really want to say, I have an inferiority complex, because I say Drongo never made any sense, in any of his posts on this forum? LMAO! Seriously, before lecturing people, get your facts straight.

Just don't quit your day job, amateur shrink.

DeletedUser

I know what it is. Don't worry. It is just not really suited here, but be my guest. Use it all you want. As we all know by now, you can't stop this...

And what is it you really want to accomplish by this 'snappy remark'? That you had psychology 101? Don't think you really got any further than that. I guess it was because you kept talking about the 'bigger' man, that got you here, eventhough it has nothing at all to do with this. You got caught up in your own world again...

And you really want to say, I have an inferiority complex, because I say Drongo never made any sense, in any of his posts on this forum? LMAO! Seriously, before lecturing people, get your facts straight.

Just don't quit your day job, amateur shrink.

Stop what? You? Ha ha, no sir that train left reality some time ago.

B -Ummm, no your actions in this forum have led me to believe that you suffer from this. Constant badgering of players. Name calling a player who is better then you. Making sure EVERYONE know how Mr. Napoleon feels. It is a classic case of making up for something you lack in other areas. Another note it was Rogues Den who you lashed out at for no apparent reason with out even taking the time to read what he posted.

When diagnosed with a disease people go through what is called Kübler-Ross model or better known as 5 stages of grief.

You sir are at stage one.

1. Denial.

DeletedUser

HCTP, have you ever played in w12?

if not please leave this 3d.
Mr Blonde is able to make enemy everytime he posts, but i know him and as player he is/was a god.
You can say what you want, but see that a former ex-leader attacks you when you have declared that you want to leave, it's something that don't give him a gold medal to honour.

So stop spam with OT this 3d, he has more right than you to post here, if you want to flame him make another forum post and let Faaaaark (Mr. Blonde, it's with 5 "a"...) rest in peace.

DeletedUser

HCTP, have you ever played in w12?

if not please leave this 3d.
Mr Blonde is able to make enemy everytime he posts, but i know him and as player he is/was a god.
You can say what you want, but see that a former ex-leader attacks you when you have declared that you want to leave, it's something that don't give him a gold medal to honour.

So stop spam with OT this 3d, he has more right than you to post here, if you want to flame him make another forum post and let Faaaaark (Mr. Blonde, it's with 5 "a"...) rest in peace.

I will point you and many other to what this thread is called.

DeletedUser

I will point you and many other to what this thread is called.

Right!
You have said goodbye, we are at the 7th page and we are OT.

So stop spamming this 3d, the last goodbye post it's old of 17 days, all the others are you and Mr. Blonde (plus some other) flaming each other.

mood pls close it.

DeletedUser

Right!
You have said goodbye, we are at the 7th page and we are OT.

So stop spamming this 3d, the last goodbye post it's old of 17 days, all the others are you and Mr. Blonde (plus some other) flaming each other.

mood pls close it.

Let me get this straight. You want to kill a thread, the only thread, in world 12, that actually is being posted in and livening up a world that's body has almost hit room temperature?

Anyways, i would suspect that Mr. Napoleon is enjoying our little game of tennis, and i would bet/seen that most/many of the other world 12's are enjoying the show.

*edit* - Faaaaark always loved long goodbyes.

DeletedUser

I bet most people are skimming it :O

It's pretty silly arguing of silly things...

Besides, have you even played w12? (Noob accounts under 1 million don't count)

DeletedUser

Jeez, this thread has been going on longer than faaaaark actually played world 12.

slinkiestwizard

Jeez, this thread has been going on longer than faaaaark actually played world 12.

Jonathan always knows how to point out the shock and awe in every thread .

Im actually enjoying this not being the brunt of the weak aimed sucker punch by Mr B ,who cant even post a real knock out punch.I will say this though he may have been hated by many he is great amusement for all

DeletedUser

Can you feel the love?? Well my enforced holiday from the externals is now complete and I would like to thank Rednecks for clarifying what transpired when Blondie quit and I decided to have some target practice.

Blondie... you know what, I've had 2 months to think about what I would say to you in this thread and to be honest, I really can't be bothered. This thread was a farewell thread, not a Blondie v Faaaaark thing. I tried to get that happening in the game, but Blondie backed out and hit delete. Weak... actually, it's rather piss weak. You had your chance to fight me, yet you chose to delete and then flame. Weak Blondie. TOTALLY weak. Piss poor chump. Your account was TWICE the size of mine and you still backed out. LOL... Pathetic.

As this will be my first and last post in this thread (at least I hope so...) if you want to continue this argument, please start up an account in w50 and we will sort it out there. I've never once seen you step up and run your own tribe. You have no idea what is involved and you never will. On the other hand, I have led several tribes and people are MORE THAN WILLING to play under my leadership. Yes, I have made mistakes and I have apologised several times to the players in DNY when I made mistakes, but I am yet to see you EVER step up to ANY of your failings. We are all human and this is simply a game. You simply make it a chore by grinding people the wrong way.

For the record, this thread has been allowed to meander along WAY longer than it should have. Can the mods please lock it as Blondie will only come back and find some grammatical error with my post and point it out to the whole community. Blondie, if you want to continue this, please start an account in W50 and let's settle it there. Now there's something to see... no morale buddy. Come on chump. Start an account in W50 and let's go for it on the battlefield, otherwise shut it.

Red, as for your initial post, thanks for outlining the events that led up to this issue. I will always consider you as a true friend and when Carol and I get to travel to the USA, we will drop by your hometown and we will be expecting a warm bed, a nice home cooked meal and some good laughs about this idiot called Blonde.

Last edited by a moderator: