Face offs you would just love to see

• Thread starter DeletedUser81101
  • Start date

DeletedUser

We never declared on hawks you .

You look up on this forum and tell me where Me or jack declared on hawks .

Have you got something against teenagers is this your only argument ?
Were you robbed of your teenage years or something ?
How old are you ?
It is pathetic how you spout your rubbish here even when your own players disagree with it , (refer to earlier thread today ) .
You constantly flame and rebuke me and jack and Im no longer going to deal with your rubbish .

So I call you out 1 V 1 . Me V You . No support,no account sitting , A judictor that sits either account to make sure this stays fair.No other player attack us. Am happy to go against you . Send all my intribe support back since I have had enough would you fight fair though ? I doubt it . Would you accept my challenge ? I further doubt it . Until then I reiterate you should learn your facts before posting anything more

Unfortunately , I inherited an account in the war . Legion was my fault . I pressured Jack into the merge since I thought they were efficent in the south as good as they were in the north.

What have you ever added to any conversation except spout rubbish and noble inactives ?

My days at least start learning how to play TW before you come on here and start talking to people who know what they are doing .

1. was it not detox that declared on hawks or was I dreaming?

2. u put me on the ignore list before, and now you won't deal with my rubbish ... I've heard it all before richard :icon_rolleyes:

3. you want to go 1 vs 1 with me when my account is around 15% of yours? If you think playing tw needs talent or smartness you're a joke. abt a year ago I played another world where I was number 1 in the k (start of the world) and was in a 3 man tribe with 2 80 member tribes constantly attacking, hardly ever had outside support except in the late stages, got to number 1 ODD of the world and didn't lose a single village that I didn't recap. One of my tribemates was someone you knew very well in w45 ;) we both decided to quit right before xmas break so we didn't spend it on tw. I'm not saying this coz I think it's a big deal (so don't flame me on that), I'm saying it coz it's not. Being good at tw requires a good internet connection and time on your hands. and that's it.

4. I'm obviously not flaming you for being teenagers, I'm saying that's the reason for the way you acted. and nop my teenage years were awesome (and I'm not really that much older to begin with :icon_eek:)

5. I'm sorry, but most of what I say on here I give explanations to that I at least believe in and when someone replies I answer back, not just repeat what I said and neglect what the other one talked about.

@DDRMAX exhibit A of a post where one's opinion should have been kept to oneself. my statement did require to bold out the me and you coz it was a repetition of his statement but with me and you refering to different ppl, it was also that I intended those two words to be read out with a slightly stronger emphasis making it a bit more dramatic. Happy? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@DDRMAX exhibit A of a post where one's opinion should have been kept to oneself. my statement did require to bold out the me and you coz it was a repetition of his statement but with me and you refering to different ppl, it was also that I intended those two words to be read out with a slightly stronger emphasis making it a bit more dramatic. Happy? :icon_rolleyes:

Let me explain this simply for you. Pretty sure when someone says it like that, the reader pretty much knows who is who :icon_rolleyes: Putting stronger emphasis on it to make it more dramatic? Going back to my original reply, pointless imo .. this is just a game after all :icon_rolleyes:

And to stop you from further replying, it was a 1 line statement. It wasn't an open door to start an argument.

DeletedUser

Let me explain this simply for you. Pretty sure when someone says it like that, the reader pretty much knows who is who :icon_rolleyes: Putting stronger emphasis on it to make it more dramatic? Going back to my original reply, pointless imo .. this is just a game after all :icon_rolleyes:

And to stop you from further replying, it was a 1 line statement. It wasn't an open door to start an argument.

If it's just a game after all, why say anything at all? cldn't care less what you think coz your entire statement was pointless, I'll write my posts the way I want to write them and you write them whichever way you want deal? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Off-topic deleted, in case you were wondering why so many posts magically dissapeared.

DeletedUser

Pherion vs Pherion

haven't you seen...that war has been raging for months now...me and pherion constantly fight with each other...

I say to noble 50 barbs, he says to noble 100 barbs....I say we noble in K31, he says let's noble in K22. So we routinely nuke each other and noble each other hence the spears in our nukes...after all if your fighting from within you just need that much D. :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Players: pherion
Side 2:
Players: pherion

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 699
Side 2: 699
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,970,880
Side 2: 4,970,880
Difference: 0

chart

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

thats smart not stupid :)

Well done pherion hes turning into a good player !

DeletedUser

Why has he decided to stop listening to us? :lol:

Well studies have shown that if you hang around a bunch of dumb people your IQ will actually drop where as if you hang around people smarter then you your IQ will increase.

apply this to TW....and well you get the idea :icon_wink: