Face offs you would just love to see

• Thread starter DeletedUser81101
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Go on i have 971 posts go on show me 485.5 posts where i said IFY is overstacked.

IFY was not overstacked , for anyone who was active the time we were in Legion the frontline us four had was proportionate to the frontline IFY had yet we were understacked . ANd yes 100k 100k 100k 5k is overstacked . Show me where i had a stack that big you wouldnt . I have seen reports of IFY having a stack that big ;)

Exaggerating the truth again hrgos. I see you do this alot

It is a matter of speech richard, like saying I'm giving a 110%, I've told you a million times ... ect ect I obviously didn't mean statistically 50%. Here you are explaining once more how stacked IFY was. Yes he was stacked and yes you weren't. I repeat get over it, we're sick of hearing the same stuff over and over again.

DeletedUser

you have never given 110% for legion since I have been here.

Havent even given 50% .

Get over it Legion are rank 2nd .

DeletedUser

Detox still going strong from where im standing . More activity here than where you are ;)

DeletedUser

you keep saying that to yourself and wishing it were true. We both know Detox is dead.

Yep Detox will still be here when Legion are finished.

I do not count a few inactive accounts as still being here.

DeletedUser81101

Looks like a failing tribe to me...
40% of members going downhill...
Only 30% of members still nobling regularly
Only 20% of members still attacking
Minus 1 million points since last month...
but no mav I guess if you and domi are still growing its not failing.... because you two are DETOX.

And to save you the trouble of comparing with LEGION.. I shall do it for you :)
10% of members going downhill... (4 times better than DETOX)
37% of members nobling regularly (7% better than DETOX)
47% of members attacking regularly (27% better than DETOX)
+9 million points since last month (10mill better than DETOX)

And because you'll bring the "oh but our friends in hawks are doing wayyyyy better"... I shall save you the trouble...
16% of members going downhill (24% better than DETOX, 6% worse than LEGION)
32% of members nobling regularly (2% better than DETOX, 5% worse than LEGION)
34% of members attacking regularly (14% better than DETOX, 13% worse than LEGION)
+10 million points since last month (11mill better than DETOX, 1mill better than LEGION)

And noone cares about TW...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like a failing tribe to me...
40% of members going downhill...
Only 30% of members still nobling regularly
Only 20% of members still attacking
Minus 1 million points since last month...
but no mav I guess if you and domi are still growing its not failing.... because you two are DETOX.

And to save you the trouble of comparing with LEGION.. I shall do it for you :)
10% of members going downhill... (4 times better than DETOX)
37% of members nobling regularly (7% better than DETOX)
47% of members attacking regularly (27% better than DETOX)
+9 million points since last month (10mill better than DETOX)

And because you'll bring the "oh but our friends in hawks are doing wayyyyy better"... I shall save you the trouble...
16% of members going downhill (24% better than DETOX, 6% worse than LEGION)
32% of members nobling regularly (2% better than DETOX, 5% worse than LEGION)
34% of members attacking regularly (14% better than DETOX, 13% worse than LEGION)
+10 million points since last month (11mill better than DETOX, 1mill better than LEGION)

And noone cares about TW...

Just to run those stats myself, what do you consider as:

1. Going downhill
2. Nobling regularly
3. Attacking regularly

DeletedUser81101

1. Losing more points than they are gaining.. includes internalling
2. use your own judgement it'll still work out roughly the same difference just with higher/lower proportions for each tribe
3. same as above

DeletedUser

1. Losing more points than they are gaining.. includes internalling
2. use your own judgement it'll still work out roughly the same difference just with higher/lower proportions for each tribe
3. same as above

1. Okay.
2. But I want to know how you roughly worked out what nobling regularly can be classified as. I.e 1k barbs? One village a day? two villages a day? Etc.
3. Umm .. Attacking regularly, the only way to get this would be to look at ODA (or trust in game experience, which I think we can both agree we wont) and even looking at ODA, that can be gained from other sources than enemy, I.e Barbs - Which imo makes it useless.

So, just tell me what you classify as going downhill is, and let me run through the stats :)

DeletedUser

Yep not going down hill unless you kill the top guy ;)

The baroness :DDDDD

DeletedUser

lol taking a look at your stats drunk and actually looking at TWstats, I'm beginning to think you made all that up in favor of Legion :icon_eek:

There are 10 players in Detox. Bottom 3 are obvious internals, rest are active. 3/10 = 30% of members going 'down hill'

Legion has 58 members. 12 of them look like they are going downhill. 20% going downhill.

I also count 6, 5 minimum players in Detox nobling regularly, which is a minimum of 50% nobling regularly.

31/58 in Legion nobling regularly = 53%

2 LEGION 245.397.499 255.998.131 58 4.413.761 31097 8.232
4 DETOX 37.628.554 37.628.554 10 3.762.855 4762 7.902

DeletedUser

IFY was not overstacked , for anyone who was active the time we were in Legion the frontline us four had was proportionate to the frontline IFY had yet we were understacked . ANd yes 100k 100k 100k 5k is overstacked . Show me where i had a stack that big you wouldnt . I have seen reports of IFY having a stack that big ;)

Ummm.. how about that village you stacked against Yut recently? Oh yeah, you justified by saying 'why wouldn't I?' and the like, and I agree.
IFY was stacked to these proportions because umm... why would we when he had 50+ nukes to 2/3 villages from Pinder consistently for long periods of time?!? Oh yeah, that's wrong coz you wanted/needed support as well and hence, was jealous if IFY.
Well, i've said it before and I'll say it again, GET OVER IT! Yes, we didn't like you (or ur 2 buddies) anywhere near as much as we liked IFY. We're mostly mature players so when new faces come in and claim their awesomeness and superiority over the rest (even in jest), we automatically have no time for them!

Happy now? :icon_rolleyes:

Detox still going strong from where im standing . More activity here than where you are ;)

:lol: This is hilarious!! Keep thinking that. :lol:

DeletedUser

Reports please PZA7 of my village having 100k 100k 100k 10k

My village in question had 100k 50k 50k 5k+

This is nearly half of the above ;) . Maths a challenge for you ? :)

Yep I still agree my in activeness is still beating 75% of your members. Post count going down in your forums :) Love them screenshots ;)

Since your tribe is nearly 75 times bigger than us in points , its quite pathetic many of your members consider us an obstacle .

If we are all so 'inactive' , how come you havent nobled us all out yet :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reports please PZA7 of my village having 100k 100k 100k 10k

My village in question had 100k 50k 50k 5k+

This is nearly half of the above ;) . Maths a challenge for you ? :)

LOL! Math is no issue for me thank you very much. :icon_cool: I'm so sorry for not being precise. How about you show me a report of IFY's mega stacks..? Oh yeah, that's right, you don't have any but just said it based on what you saw but when I say it, I need to show you the report do I? :icon_eek:

Yep I still agree my in activeness is still beating 75% of your members. Post count going down in your forums :) Love them screenshots ;)

Since your tribe is nearly 75 times bigger than us in points , its quite pathetic many of your members consider us an obstacle .

If we are all so 'inactive' , how come you havent nobled us all out yet :/

Blah blah blah.. Did I even mention the word inactive? NO! There you go conveniently changing topic to whatever you want again. :icon_rolleyes: Oh, about the post count/spy comment... doesn't bother me much tbh.. we've never assumed we have no spies in the tribe, but don't forget what you told me not long ago..

Mavarok on 05.11. at 20:23
The spies in hawks , shame i do not know who it is . Even more shame you are using one :( .

Worth another :icon_rolleyes: i think..

DeletedUser

Well he had one of the reports on his profile for around 6months ;)

Im sure yut has the report of the 100k 50k etc one.

Never ever had a stack as big as that , Seem to be getting angry . Chill man . The Legion loosing number 1 is next thread .

This is just some light relief :)

Erm . The second part was a reply to drunk in the morning and his stats on Detox;s inactivty issues . :p

The second part is if you cant beat the enemy join em . :)

Now that you know I have a spy maybe just maybe you will think more carefully maybe no what its like to have a spy in your tribe (Hawks)

DeletedUser

why are you so happy for hawks being number 1 and legion being number 2 for? your tribe is dead :lol:

DeletedUser

My goal was too help a friend .

That has become help friends.

That goal is slowly but surely succeeding .

Laugh all you want , But poor Legion in the corner surrounded by friends .

dont worry you guys have told me already , you have LKJ LOL