RONUVAL
DEAN WINCHESTER
LITTLEBABYJESUS
MR TACOS
DAZZ
LORD MEJER
Auromal

He who laughs last laughs loudest.

LORD MEJER JUST A HINT A TOP 5 PLAYER SHOULD KNOW DONT SEND PALADIN ON ATTACKS YOU NOOB!!!!
oH AND TRY SOME SUPPORT WHEN YOU NOBLE SO FAR FROM YOUR VILLAS

Twiggles send and offensive nuke sometime, the 1000 fakes become a little to easy to ignore lmao

Littlebabyjesus thx for letting me know about the 550 coordinate rule but watch lord mejer he wants to come further south.

Raid you really are pathetic !!

Rx4u over 2000 attacks on me for 2-3 villas seems like hard work for too little result. yOU WERE SO LUCKY -v- CONSISTED MOSTED OF GUTLESS NO TALENTED PLAYER WHO RAN AS SOON AS YOUR FAKES RAINED DOWN.

To all adieu you have bored me so much with your lack of coordination, tagging fakes gets a little too boring to wanna hang round for.

Okay lets break this down bit by bit

TREACHEROUS DOGS
RONUVAL
DEAN WINCHESTER
LITTLEBABYJESUS
MR TACOS
DAZZ
LORD MEJER
Auromal
Dazz, LordMejer, and Auroramal have had ties with Rx4u players since before -V- recruited them. When Woody left and the the "hack and disband" happened these players made a clean break. Never did they spy or report information to me or any Rx4u member that I'm aware of and as I was their main point of contact I can pretty much assure you they didn't.

He who laughs last laughs loudest.
Yeah... Will you be laughing all the way to your comfy spot on the rim?

LORD MEJER JUST A HINT A TOP 5 PLAYER SHOULD KNOW DONT SEND PALADIN ON ATTACKS YOU NOOB!!!!
oH AND TRY SOME SUPPORT WHEN YOU NOBLE SO FAR FROM YOUR VILLAS
Support... hmmm Oh i have an idea - How about next time you lead a tribe.. and that tribe comes under attack - try and support ..say... a front line?

Twiggles send and offensive nuke sometime, the 1000 fakes become a little to easy to ignore lmao

Littlebabyjesus thx for letting me know about the 550 coordinate rule but watch lord mejer he wants to come further south.
Pointless comment is pointless

I wont stand up for Raid - They are big boys and can comment if they like to

Rx4u over 2000 attacks on me for 2-3 villas seems like hard work for too little result. yOU WERE SO LUCKY -v- CONSISTED MOSTED OF GUTLESS NO TALENTED PLAYER WHO RAN AS SOON AS YOUR FAKES RAINED DOWN.

We were lucky -V- lasted as long as they have. If it had been any quicker that a rank 2 tribe fell so flat on their face then we might have mass deleted for sheer boredom. Most of those "gutless non talented players who ran as soon as our attacks rained down were led by a non respected tribal head who managed to get nothing accomplished as a leader

To all adieu you have bored me so much with your lack of coordination, tagging fakes gets a little too boring to wanna hang round for.

I'll be 100 percent honest. I expected more from you, even though you and I have had very few words, I had a sliver of respect for you. You never went and whined and complained on the publics or did anything to lower my opinion of you. Your profile says it all though.. its okay to be mad that things went the way they did but "Billys Words Of Wisdom" would encourage you to learn from your experience and just do it better next time - no need for theatrics on your exit :icon_wink:

Lets Revisit some things

To respect the W39 community I have created a forum thread to let the world know whats happening from a -V- perspective, as it seem's, some people think a war is fought and won in a day. Whenever I can get a spare moment I will update this post with my tribes view, I will not be talking to the thread, unless I have the time. Just my views from our perspective.

A few days ago rx4u shot out of the box with a war declaration while - V- were preoccupied on their many operations, both small and large. King Hit we have suffered some losses which in the environment was to be expected, but I can assure you the attrition rate suffered by rx4u has been Great as well, even if they did have a month of prior knowledge, to build troops and nobles, before this unprovoked attack was going to occur. We at -V- welcome this war, after all this is tribal wars, not tribal hugz. We have slowed the initial bleed and we expect to take back ground soon. Rx4u may have seemed to do well in the opening battle, but this will not be a short war by any means. My tribe is solid, the weak have been weaned, and rx4u have culled the cannon fodder (sorry setag), the hardest Yards are yet to come. Thanks!! for finally bringing this world alive, well see you on the Battlefield.
Death before Dishonor
Shorts

I guess you didn't have a lot of spare time to update your thread.

Attrition rate - never suffered
-V- welcoming war - :icon_confused:
Short war - yes it was

I hate that you guys never showed up on the battlefield - and i don't say that as a mockery but I like other Rx4u members that we were robbed of a potentially great war. Omen had lost a few key members but most were still the same.

As far as your remaining time on the world.

It's time to put the Guy Fawkes mask down and accpet things as they are. We will take as short or as long a time as we want to take your villages. We are in no hurry, maybe you will take a few back get some recaps and we can clap for you. You know your time has come and you can either take in stride or go out crying. Either way i wish you good luck on future worlds or accounts.

1149061079_72ba3e1dc1.jpg

Tbongzat

Shorts suicided a bunch of his troops into me. ^_^ Happy panda is happy, although annoyed panda is annoyed at Rx4U jumping my kills. :icon_sad: Hopping on my war, you bandwagon jumpers! :icon_wink:

mr.tacos

Well he changed his villages names 4 times today right now there named after me. makes me feel special :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

whoaa somebody is a hater... mate, stop taking things seriously this is a game, pull your self together!!

DeletedUser

No bro just trying to hurry my departure from this world, if I was to wait for rx4u to finish me, I would be an old man, Whixch would make rx4u feel well and truly at home. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

instead of wasting your time posting up here WORK ON YOUR ACCOUNT YOUR OD IS LAUGHABLE FOR ONE WITH SUCH A BIG MOUTH

Rank:101. Name:Hybrid Soul Tribe:Rx4U Points:1,335,235 Villages:135 Average points per village:9,891 Tribe Changes:4 Conquers:154 (+150-4) Join date:11th July 2009 Best Rank:8329th March 2010 Most Points:1,335,23524th May 2010 Most Villages:13527th April 2010 OD Rank:255. (3,494,946 score) OD Attack Rank:180. (2,895,807 score) OD Defense Rank:503. (599,139 score)

Tbongzat

instead of wasting your time posting up here WORK ON YOUR ACCOUNT YOUR OD IS LAUGHABLE FOR ONE WITH SUCH A BIG MOUTH

Rank:101. Name:Hybrid Soul Tribe:Rx4U Points:1,335,235 Villages:135 Average points per village:9,891 Tribe Changes:4 Conquers:154 (+150-4) Join date:11th July 2009 Best Rank:8329th March 2010 Most Points:1,335,23524th May 2010 Most Villages:13527th April 2010 OD Rank:255. (3,494,946 score) OD Attack Rank:180. (2,895,807 score) OD Defense Rank:503. (599,139 score)

Thanks for the fight while you remained respectful, this kind of tarnished that mate. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

IF YOU GUYS HAD OF COORDINATED SOMETHING RATHER THAN HAVE LORD MEJER SEND HIS NUKES AT ME WITH PALADINS (top 5 player lmfao) AND TWIGGLES DO NOTHING BUT SEND FAKES, I MEAN YOU REALLY DID BORE ME. RX4U DID NOTHING EXCEPT BORE -V- TO DEATH WITH FAKES. Thats not fun its gutless enjoy, this futile game, I have wasted 12 months only to be bored to death.

Tbongzat

IF YOU GUYS HAD OF COORDINATED SOMETHING RATHER THAN HAVE LORD MEJER SEND HIS NUKES AT ME WITH PALADINS (top 5 player lmfao) AND TWIGGLES DO NOTHING BUT SEND FAKES, I MEAN YOU REALLY DID BORE ME. RX4U DID NOTHING EXCEPT BORE -V- TO DEATH WITH FAKES. Thats not fun its gutless enjoy, this futile game, I have wasted 12 months only to be bored to death.

I have one question mate, and try and be serious, since we've generally seemed to have a lot of respect for each other.

I sent 3,000 fakes at you myself, and you never once complained; you seemed to enjoy it. Why the change of heart after 2,000 fakes from Rx4U?

DeletedUser

Truth is the wife/family has had enough of the amount Time I have spent on tw. I have since rx4u launched been connected around the clock to this game, as their was no-one else in the leadership who would sit accounts, lead etc. I never wanted to be duke and only took the role on because I was the last left of the original team from hoe. I enjoy playing the game but not leading, as I have a teenage family and the time required is not for someone who comes from my position in life.

rooki7

You realise most of us won't be able to sleep after reading this ?

V just been disbanded, for theur memory lets have a look in time the 3 nov 2009 :

Another look after Omen brock down 18 feb 2010 :

And today, the last day of V :

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rooki dont go there bro, I respect you as you know, our demise has 0 to do with raid. Your tribe has been pathetic from the get go. Your tribe will hug anyone to survive, you couldnt handle us or -a-, so you need to crawl back into that box your emerging from. You recruited all the ground in 53, I wouldnt be proud of that.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I do like to break it down piece by piece as to not miss anything useful. What's really sad about all this is you had an opportunity to go out without making a complete fool out of yourself. Outside of our original PnP we haven't spent a lot of time insulting the players of -V- and wouldn't have until you decided to grace us with your classiness.

No bro just trying to hurry my departure from this world, if I was to wait for rx4u to finish me, I would be an old man, Whixch would make rx4u feel well and truly at home. ;)

Once again - We have the luxury of taking our time and doing it when we want how we want. As far as your feeling at home statement... You should be advised that all Rx4u members are gifted 3 bottles of Preparation H Hemorrhoid creme to prevent the itching and burning

In honesty... We didn't think you were worth the coordination. How dare you talk about boredom. I was pumped for the Rx4u v -V- war. After a week of constantly ramrodding your tribe's villages I completely lost interest and had to find another world to play on just to keep me interested at all. Who cares if LM wants to send a pally with a nuke? It doesn't change the fact that your leaving this world and he's not. Rx4u bored -V- to death with fakes and oh about 1300 enoblements - that might have had something to do with it...

Truth is the wife/family has had enough of the amount Time I have spent on tw. I have since rx4u launched been connected around the clock to this game, as their was no-one else in the leadership who would sit accounts, lead etc. I never wanted to be duke and only took the role on because I was the last left of the original team from hoe. I enjoy playing the game but not leading, as I have a teenage family and the time required is not for someone who comes from my position in life.

Finally some maturity out of you -

DeletedUser

Dear UDM, dude you need to play the game to become the hero you really aspire too, you attacked me what 0 times, you faked our tribe into leaving and think that is fun. Try gaining some skill work on your od and dont bore this world to death as you have done. Your pretty picture's and rhetoric only go so far you fail at tw. Play the game not the pnp, you little pussy.

Rank:91. Name:Sir 8myshorts Tribe:-V- Points:1,510,151 Villages:182 Average points per village:8,298 Tribe Changes:6 Conquers:377 (+318-59) Join date:08th June 2009 Best Rank:3307th November 2009 Most Points:1,778,72815th May 2010 Most Villages:21810th May 2010 OD Rank:18. (20,891,686 score) OD Attack Rank:35. (10,423,639 score) OD Defense Rank:20. (10,468,047 score)

Compared against you

You arn't even in the same league, try the sims its more to your pace.

Break that down for us lmao!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Sir8myshorts..... you do realize OD shows little about skill? Now ODA shows a bit but still OD includes ODD and most good players are feared and never attacked. Plus its not Rx4U's fault that your tribe failed to coordinate and actually raise their ODD like they hoped.