Facepalm award goes too.....

rooki7

Rooki dont go there bro, I respect you as you know, our demise has 0 to do with raid.

I never said Raid was the one who brouhgt you down.
I think the maps spoke for themsleves on this matter...
But i have saved the maps of this world almost every day since the 18 feb, i though they would be a good illustration.

No intention to argue during hours with you so i'll just wish you
Good luck IRL

Crawling back to my little box, sorry to leave you with the american guy ^^.

Tbongzat

We all know Hommie killed -V-, Rx4U and RAID are just glory-hogs. :)

DeletedUser78112

good luck and good ridance your name will be remembered as a douchebag who cried when he was beaten

DeletedUser

Haven't we already gone through in the externals who you are UBM? Some peoples kids....:icon_confused:

DeletedUser78112

:lol::lol: how dare you confuse me with that potato loving irishman :lol::lol:

i was just kidding im one of those guys myself :icon_wink:

Haven't we already gone through in the externals who you are UBM? Some peoples kids....:icon_confused:

i know exactlly who he is dont be so stupid :icon_biggrin:

double post FTW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No bro just trying to hurry my departure from this world, if I was to wait for rx4u to finish me, I would be a haemoroid ridden geriatic bleeding out of my ass, Whixch would make rx4u feel well and truly at home. ;)

Yeah you're right we take ages to noble people.. Wha? Where did your tribe go? :icon_rolleyes:

In the words of my great PE teacher..

JOG ON SUCKA!

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have been away for the last 2-3 weeks, glad to come back and see this.

I would like to take a second to actually thank Sir 8myshorts. By leaving in this manner he shows the world what type of player and leader he is. Declaring upon and destroying your tribe was a great choice by Rx4U.

Funny how your last act on w39 embodies the type of player you are. You get in a war of words with someone and you didn't even know who. Top PnP. I am not Undead Billy Mays, although I do take it as a compliment that you thought I was.

I will admit my OD is not fantastic. That happens when your on the rim and the tribes you go to war with are pathetic. I am easily 10 times the player you are. I'd rather have poor OD and a great tribe than decent OD and get my ass handed to me and watch as my tribe fell apart. My account has taken a back seat as I lead Rx4U, by choice. The same choice I'd make over and over again.

You slate Lord Mejer for attacking with a Paladin. Clutching at straws really, your tribe falls apart around you, because of you, and you try to make fun of a single attack.

Then you try to slate us because we fake you as a tribe. Yes we did, will and always shall. Its one of the most commonly known tactics in war. By using some teamwork here, we aim to overwhelm our enemies. Not that you would know much about teamwork. And we did overwhelm you.

You can say we bored you and you can say you are leaving by choice. And you can abuse some of your members for trying to survive. But we demolished your tribe. Those you call "TREACHEROUS DOGS" are just clever players who realised you are an unfit leader.

Anyway, I must get back to leading my tribe, then I may look at my account. But how precious of you to call me out as a last futile attempt to save face. Run along Sir, and let the big boys play.

DeletedUser

Dear little UDM, dude you need to play the game to become the hero you really aspire too, you attacked me what 0 times, you faked our tribe into leaving and think that is fun. Try gaining some skill work on your od and dont bore this world to death as you have done. Your pretty picture's and rhetoric only go so far you fail at tw. Play the game not the pnp, you little pussy.

Rank:91. Name:Sir 8myshorts Tribe:-V- Points:1,510,151 Villages:182 Average points per village:8,298 Tribe Changes:6 Conquers:377 (+318-59) Join date:08th June 2009 Best Rank:3307th November 2009 Most Points:1,778,72815th May 2010 Most Villages:21810th May 2010 OD Rank:18. (20,891,686 score) OD Attack Rank:35. (10,423,639 score) OD Defense Rank:20. (10,468,047 score)

Compared against you

Rank:101. Name:Hybrid Soul Tribe:Rx4U Points:1,335,235 Villages:135 Average points per village:9,891 Tribe Changes:4 Conquers:154 (+150-4) Join date:11th July 2009 Best Rank:8329th March 2010 Most Points:1,335,23524th May 2010 Most Villages:13527th April 2010 OD Rank:255. (3,494,946 score) OD Attack Rank:180. (2,895,807 score) OD Defense Rank:503. (599,139 score)

You arn't even in the same league, try the sims its more to your pace.

Break that down for us lmao!!!!!!

Hybrid already stood up for himself , but let me also point out that gaining massive amounts of OD when your surrounded by your tribe isn't the easiest thing to do. (map)

It seems like your stuck between a wall and a hard place right now. If you plan to come back after you get rimmed (if you get rimmed , who knows??) , I wish you luck and hope things turn out better for you than they did this time around.

DeletedUser

I can only echo the posts of Hybrid Soul and UBM.

Sir 8Myshorts embodies everything a leader and a player should not be.

He keeps quiet and takes no action while his tribe members are pummelled and fall around him.

Only when the attention of the aggressors turn on him does he decide to take action.

Such a singular, selfish focus from leadership is what made -V- the tribe it was (or more to the point, wasn't).

Had you advised your own members with this wealth of knowledge you appear and imply that you have for the game, then they would have performed better.

You were appointed leader, but the truth is you did not need to remain as such. You could well have empowered someone else to take the reigns and act in the best interests of -V-.

But instead like ALL power hungry self serving, self centred people who get a rank above their means; You spoke out of turn, led your tribe poorly and ultimately got slapped down for your efforts (or indeed, lack of).

A sad end to aplayer who had maintained a modicum of respectability, even if that respectability was only an illusion.

fazle

I really want to say a few words about Hybrid since he got accused of having a bad ODA . Thank You Hybrid.

Thank you for sacrificing your game and giving your time to lead so that we, as a tribe, can stay safe, united, and play this game without any trouble. It is a like for like example of a father sacrfcing all for his his family, and nothing for himself. So Thank You.

I'm sure you guys remember Ricky Sykes, or atleast the older ones of you. He was my leader when i was in Jokez, and a leader to many. He was always in the top 20 player list also had a huge ODA but guess what? He wasn't there when we need him in a war, and what is a war general abandoning his men? At the end of the day, not the greatest general.

So Sir eat blah blah BLAH... What makes you think that ODA/Points make a guy good leader? It is but a delusion, not a reality. Its always, ALWAYS, about respect and belief, which every single one of is have for Hybrid. Having said that, I guess you don't know anything about that, because thats a field you clearly lack.

Another point, to round it all off, since this war start I have nobled 150+ -V- villages and I only got 2.5 Mill ODA. You guys are pathetic :icon_sad: and thats the reason we all got bored with this war and dont even bother to coordinate.

DeletedUser

This has developed into one of the funniest threads I've seen on PnP for a while. Sir8mywords thank you for the unintentional humour you have provided for us all.

Can't deal with mass fakes - FAIL
Tribe loses massively to Rx4U - FAIL
Goes out sulking like a child who's been told lollypops are bad for his teeth - FAIL
Gets the identities wrong of those he's slagging off in PnP - FAIL

Outcome?

Player - Geschlossen
Tribe - Geschlossen

and now, perhaps

Thread Geschlossen

DeletedUser

bout sirshorts..
all that frustration had to come out sooner or later, all the pressure, due to sacrificed time and such, just builds up and BOOM.

Imma_FIRIN_MAH_LAZOR_by_WarSquirrel.png

its natural really, not even worth responding to it.
rather dissapointing to see RX4U coming out with theire aspects on this matter.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If by that you mean it was disappointing to see Rx4U come out and reply to Sir 8myshorts pathetic jibes - I disagree.

Nobody takes shots at Rx4U
members and gets away with it. (unless your Colpo - *shakes fist*)

His attempt to flame me would not go without a retort from me. He was so flawed in his comments they needed to be replied to. He took a shot at my OD being poor, never mind the fact I have nobled my share of -V- since the war started so if they had have been any good in defending then my ODA would have climbed, but they weren't and it didn't - these kind of comments will always be broke down and used to show how much of a fool he was to say these things.

DeletedUser

ye but it leaves a ground to think as if you still need to prove something.^^

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We did our proving by crushing his tribe.

I see your reasoning but I don't agree. Had he been just another member of -V-, I would have let it slide but as he was Duke of the mighty -V-, I had a duty to defend Rx4U.

You don't lose a war, disband and then get free shots at the tribe and leader that destroyed you.

velibor

I would have to say i have had a lot of respect for V and its players from the moment it got involved into a war vs Nob!!, Raid, and Rx4u...however after what happened today i would have to say i have lost every last ounce of respect for you alltogether... both your members and your leadership due to actions of only one of your players...for those of you who dont know...the reason sir8 was banned from world 39 was hacking/forcing an account in TBE and attacking 4 superpowers on this world with hopes they would respond and counterattack on him causing massive crossnobling and a global war between nob!!, Raid, Rx4u, and Mask...Just because he didnt feel like playing anymore he decided to ruin one of my players accounts...That is one of the most pathetic ways to go out and reason noone will remember you on here...
regardless of your sad and pathetic actions and being one of the reasons once powerful V fell appart i wish you all the best, hope you have a good life, and NEVER come back again.

Last edited: