Facepalm award goes too.....

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
bout sirshorts..
all that frustration had to come out sooner or later, all the pressure, due to sacrificed time and such, just builds up and BOOM.

Imma_FIRIN_MAH_LAZOR_by_WarSquirrel.png

its natural really, not even worth responding to it.
rather dissapointing to see RX4U coming out with theire aspects on this matter.

I completely understand the frustration of seeing a years work come to a close in a manner not of his choosing. However its the times where we are under pressure that separates the men from the boys and Sir8 chose to go out like a little girl (no offense to the ladies but i have 2 of my own girls so i can make this statement) He didn't even get to go out firin hiz lazor -

I have made several Sir8 threads in the past that never got published due to his silence and lack of whining about the war. As a council we didn't find it appropriate to do at the time so we gave him every opportunity to keep his dignity. Hes the one that dropped his pants.

DeletedUser

I would have to say i have had a lot of respect for V and its players from the moment it got involved into a war vs Nob!!, Raid, and Rx4u

I realise most of the time I don't pay much attention to well.....anything, but we were a war against V? Unless you count the ex V members in ??? I honestly don't recall warring them :icon_confused:

I think perhaps Rx4U should have invested in a pram with a closable roof and given it to V during this war/massacre. That way it would have been harder for Sir 8IQ to throw his toys out.

DeletedUser

Rx4U members would never just ignore an attack on their leadership, verbal or otherwise. That is why they are so successful, the leaders do a great job and are respected by their members for it.

...and also why even those of us who have left keep popping back to see their status ;P

velibor

I realise most of the time I don't pay much attention to well.....anything, but we were a war against V? Unless you count the ex V members in ??? I honestly don't recall warring them :icon_confused:

I think perhaps Rx4U should have invested in a pram with a closable roof and given it to V during this war/massacre. That way it would have been harder for Sir 8IQ to throw his toys out.

Right when Rxfu went after V Nob!! did a quick op or something and got 21 villa off them...i got word that V worked out a peace agreement with Nob!! and Nob!! decided to leave V to their fate...the info i got from V which were quiet reliable back then...not soo sure about now.

Tbongzat

Right when Rxfu went after V Nob!! did a quick op or something and got 21 villa off them...i got word that V worked out a peace agreement with Nob!! and Nob!! decided to leave V to their fate...the info i got from V which were quiet reliable back then...not soo sure about now.

Uh no. Colpo got bored and launched on Nathaniouse, who joined -V- after he had already lost 15, and Colpo kept attacking him even after joining -V-. That was the extent of any -V-/NOB nobling.

DeletedUser78112

i didnt hear of any peace agreement for -V-, maybe we would of gave them a good NOB!!ing if we didnt have to deal with others :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Just to second what so many have said... A tribute to Hybrid soul. This man is the reason i kept playing tribalwars after w39... he taught me that a tribe isnt about having the best players in the game but teaching learning and playing as a tribe and a unit... as a tribe RX4U are amazing and i throughly enjoyed my time in there even though it was short... he is one of the players that will be remembered as a great leader player and friend ... to him RX4U came first what ever needed doing he was there :) i also respect the rest of the leadership KUDOS to you guys keep enjoying the world and keep kicking ass!

DeletedUser

I never wanted to be duke and only took the role on because I was the last left of the original team from hoe.

I know this is bringing up an old comment, but I felt a need to make the correction here. Although shorts is true in saying he was the last left of the original team from hoe, the others had nothing to do with -V-/Omen leadership within a couple of weeks. Dark Knight82 vanished for 4 months with a hell of a lot of broken bones, came back one night, then vanished for good. The other two went inactive.

The mis-informed part though, was that the main team was from the other half of -V-. Such as CheeseHead67, TheKingOfAz, BOTNMacadamia, Woody900 etc. They were the main leaders.

Ok, history lesson of the leaders done. The point being that hoe was only 50% of the original tribe, and perhaps one reason why -V-/Omen/-V- failed from the start was because, not of players like me messing around a bit too much, but because one of the main leaders was treating the tribe like it was split in two, when the whole point of the original merge was to create one powerful tribe.

It is a shame to see you leave, shorts. However, please take from this that teamwork is what is required in this game. Hopefully meet you again in the future for another round - the Omens are with me on this one :)