Facts and Rumours - W106

wakeling

Non-stop Poster
first i have heard of it if you call 1 scouting attack on a rebel player havoc then i am am in the wrong game so basicly your talking crap """ trying to stir stuff that is not real

Last edited:

Saint Laurent

Not this one, try again ;)

Beastfromeast Feb 14, 21:08
You know, why we should keep fighting each other and slow our growth?

Together we can internal the rest of the member and academy tribe, I will ask them to stack us with all their troops and lead them to missinformation so you can noble them easily meanwhile our council member that will join you keep retrooping atm.

Sounds good to you Steph?

And he kicked me from Bleed cuz I was honest and called the council noobs. Well... I still stand by that statement

Tory the Explory

Still Going Strong

Together we can internal the rest of the member and academy tribe, I will ask them to stack us with all their troops and lead them to missinformation so you can noble them easily meanwhile our council member that will join you keep retrooping atm.

And he kicked me from Bleed cuz I was honest and called the council noobs. Well... I still stand by that statement

i'm a noob can i be part of their council?? i just want to be where the internals will be at

I love some good internals.

Grim.Macabre

That beast guy sounds like he knows what he's doing, lol

meoong

what story between step and beast ? like beauty and beast film :) even beast write at Bleed profile.... steph tribe at many world ..whatever wich tag as WET