Facts and Rumours - W106

• Thread starter Midget In A Bikini
  • Start date

apujanata

Reaction score
what story between step and beast ? like beauty and beast film :) even beast write at Bleed profile.... steph tribe at many world ..whatever wich tag as WET

Beast need to pay royalty for mentioning whatever in his tribe’s profile.

DeletedUser122145

Only beast , looking for an alliance to be stabbed in the back ;)

DeletedUser119475

i'm a noob can i be part of their council?? i just want to be where the internals will be at

Hopefully beast can take this world by his system is big point recruitment and internalled some member for free village. lmao:D. GLHF Bleed anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
boring

are you all newbies?

wheres the flamimg and even positive assumptions

am i wasting pp

Last edited by a moderator:

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
skip skip skip to my lou

thats the nature of the game now..

too much lefty dishonour

Bippe

Reaction score
Looks like there is a third bleed tribe. Plenty of people for beast to internal I guess :p

meoong

boring

are you all newbies?

wheres the flamimg and even positive assumptions

am i wasting pp

Kirkk :) no worry broo..there no boring world when Pinky and WET'ers exist hak hak hak beside to assure world become wet we bring victoria angels...btw scobidu miss you.. :)

Bippe

Reaction score
Been a rough day for HNY

tenor.gif

DeletedUser123135

Not this one, try again ;)

Beastfromeast Feb 14, 21:08
You know, why we should keep fighting each other and slow our growth?

Together we can internal the rest of the member and academy tribe, I will ask them to stack us with all their troops and lead them to missinformation so you can noble them easily meanwhile our council member that will join you keep retrooping atm.

Sounds good to you Steph?

And he kicked me from Bleed cuz I was honest and called the council noobs. Well... I still stand by that statement
Kind of sounds like an account with the name "Versailles" ran into that account in three straight world's.