Facts...

DeletedUser

You is implied. It is a complete sentence. You saying so doesn't end a discussion. Just admit you were wrong and then we'll let it go.

DeletedUser

132. Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks.

I beg to differ.

I have always had problems snapping rocks clean in half.

My front four (Adult)teeth lasted a measly 9 years.

DeletedUser

A simple complete sentence consists of a subject and a predicate.

You implied the subject, hence it is not contained in the sentence. Therefore it is not a complete sentence. Shall I go more in depth?

DeletedUser

I'm not going to bother until you point out a flaw in my statement.

DeletedUser

Yeah it says on that page "I go" is the shortest complete sentence nub. The shortest English sentence is "Go" but as I and this link both said, it is not a complete sentence.
No, the link said that when understood you is allowed, it is a complete sentence.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to bother until you point out a flaw in my statement.
The you CAN BE IMPLIED. Ask my MOTHEr, my ENGLISH BOOK, my ENGLISH TEACHER, and any other person who gives a shit about the English laguage. :D

DeletedUser

I thought you were going to go with a rebuttal, in which case I would have.

kalkoenvet

132. Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks.

I beg to differ.

I have always had problems snapping rocks clean in half.

My front four (Adult)teeth lasted a measly 9 years.

That's why it says almost. :"p

DeletedUser

Actually, hardness and strength are unrelated. Otherwise you could never break diamonds. Hardness generally can be thought of as which material would scratch the other.

osdeath

I didn't say it wasn't grammatically correct, but it isn't a complete sentence. Ask you're english teacher.

ask your English teacher, Your, don't lecture us on sentences when you can't get the right spelling of your, it isn't "ask you are English teacher"

DeletedUser

That's what's known as a typo.

Capitalize the first word in your sentence if you're going to bash my grammar.

DeletedUser

ask your English teacher, Your, don't lecture us on sentences when you can't get the right spelling of your, it isn't "ask you are English teacher"

Of all his logic to fail you could only point out that?