[FaiL] fails

cristalblueroses

Greetings my fellow w53ers
I’m Cristal, the Duchess of SPOON. I just wanted to come and share our latest exploits.

See, we got attacked by [FaiL]. This is where it is a little interesting, may not be too interesting, but a little.
[FaiL] is 103.400 points. Rank 4 in K54. Run by Jody Roundhouse
We are 44.726 points at the time of this post.. and rank 18 in K54. Run by myself (Cristalblueroses) and Knarley

But as we all know, ranking and points don’t actually mean anything at this point do they?

So, to continue on. Fail attacked us. They went after some of our biggest players. And being the polite tribe that they are, they warned us with their name of exactly what they were going to do, which was.. yes, you guessed it.. fail.
http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/887be5bbdb66af360de1a3cc8312cbb4 (Narnu attacking me)

http://en53.tribalwars.net/public_report/a175e44cfaaa8bf6eea019dc44ae3e97 (Jody himself attacking knarley)

And these are just a few.. I’ll be adding to this list as more of my members sign in and publicize their reports for me to post here.

In fact, we even got these little gems from their forums ;-)
Jody Roundhouse said:
on 17.11.2010 at 22:56
We are engaged in rabid hostilities with SPOON.

They are weak, and two of their members have been forced to restart, working on a third.

A regional conflict for BG 1 has spilled out into the rest of the K.

BGs, coordinate and destroy SPOON targets.

Post all reports, scouts or attacks, here.

Jody

And then later

Jody Roundhouse said:
on 19.11.2010 at 20:41
If the largest BG in FaiL can't coordinate to take out a baby tribe in our zone, any war against a larger tribe is clearly out of the question.

We are a joke to SPOON, that's pretty bad.

Only myself and Erik the Red have been engaging them. Mail has been sent out to the BG, still nothing.

I posted in the WAR forum, still nothing.

No coordination = no winning in a war. Doesn't matter if the enemy tribe is 5 members strong.

Jody

The larger tribe in question? That would be Repo.

Oh yeah.. and Jody, as for us thinking you are a joke.. you’re right on the money there. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This actually made me chuckle.
Love the 2 quotes... 2 days later and the attitude changes that much, lol.

Not bad for a PnP, one of the better ones here, just due to those 2 quote really. :)

DeletedUser71925

Shh...silence for a minute.

Do you hear that?

That's the sound of nobody caring.

[spoil]I did like the 2nd quote though[/spoil]

cristalblueroses

lol.. that's fine sby. As I said early in the post, it may not be too interesting to too many people. So in all fairness you were warned of the possible outcome of not really caring. :)

Glad you liked the quotes though.

Last edited:

slinkiestwizard

so your post is fail and you were attacked by fail...

Fail is fail are you getting the hint yet

DeletedUser

Rofl @ the attack reports ;)

@ Slinkiest... if you don't like the thread then don't post... pure and simple

DeletedUser

so your show the world that your a turtle and dont attack?

shakeyshowdown

sounds like members of [FAIL] are only looking out for themselves, i feel sorry for the leader it he is trying to push them and they aren't interested

DeletedUser

Wow that attitude change is really something :\
Dissing your entire tribe because some op you arranged didn't go according to plan? Class. And they say the top tribes have ego problems..

cristalblueroses

Update!
Sorry for anyone who tries to click the [FaiL] link above.. After their failed attack on us. They disbanded.

and to Engi19. I can see why you would think that, but no. They got in a surprise attack. So they killed all their own troops against our walls. After that, there wasn't really anything to kill when we attacked back, so I thought those reports of us hitting empty villages might be abit boring.

DeletedUser

Go cristal and your tribe. And don't listen to slinky and the nay sayers, little tribes have just as much right to post PnP's as the big ones, and this one isn't half bad with the quotes :)

DeletedUser

Go cristal and your tribe. And don't listen to slinky and the nay sayers, little tribes have just as much right to post PnP's as the big ones, and this one isn't half bad with the quotes :)

What would we do without you Chase? <333333 :icon_redface:

cristalblueroses

Thanks Chase, and all others who were nice and/or made constructive comments.

And yeah, I was tired of all the big tribes having all the PnP fun.. :lol:

DeletedUser

I enjoyed this, decent PnP short and sweet :D

nice job Cristal and tribe, keep up the good work :D good luck.

- ALex

DeletedUser

Very good read, short and simple ^^ Good work and ignore the others on here, lol most of them only find amusement in their own post whether it is good or not. Tea anyone?

DeletedUser

I love it! :)
Fun to read..great reports (lol) also those quotes from their forums hahahaha :D
Great thread ;)